Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
173 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #21
snaxxx 4 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,467 | Props total: 1505 1505
 dasill said:
i like how he asked a simple question and two dumbasses whipped around every corner to avoide answering it.
seriously....thank you
 9 years ago '06        #22
snaxxx 4 heat pts OP
space
space
 Sammyboi22 said:
Oh s**t im white????????? No s**t. All I was saying is that the Iphone was made for mobile internet. There are plenty of phones out there that are honestly better than the Iphone for basic phone function etc. The iphone s**ts on other phones for being able to have a nice touchscreen and good internet browsing. My tilt functioned better as an overall phone and It had wifi and 3g.
I asked a dayum question. if you didnt have the answer then y bother talking.
yes the i phone was made for mobile internet...like i said i have wifi! i dont need no acess anywhere, and the iphone s**ts on everyother phone out..like i said earlier i got it for the ipod and the dope.apps! ...thats y i got it...cheeeezzzzz dese ppl mayn do you actually read ???
 9 years ago '06        #23
snaxxx 4 heat pts OP
space
space
 Manny05 said:
nice. i was actually thinking about doing this when i get my iphone since i got wifi at home and at the university im going to.
hey no problem man..glad i can help
 9 years ago '06        #24
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 snaxxx said:
I asked a dayum question. if you didnt have the answer then y bother talking.
yes the i phone was made for mobile internet...like i said i have wifi! i dont need no acess anywhere, and the iphone s**ts on everyother phone out..like i said earlier i got it for the ipod and the dope.apps! ...thats y i got it...cheeeezzzzz dese ppl mayn do you actually read ???
I agree the aps are cool and s**t. But as for s**ts on all other phones I dont agree at all. No video camera, picture messaging or cut and paste. Cant open microsoft documents.
 9 years ago '04        #25
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Sammyboi22 said:
I agree the aps are cool and s**t. But as for s**ts on all other phones I dont agree at all. No video camera, picture messaging or cut and paste. Cant open microsoft documents.
jailbreak your phone and you can get a video camera and picture messaging, and 3.0 software will have cut and past.
 9 years ago '06        #26
Sammyboi22 
space
space
I dont wanna jailbreak it though. And Ill believe that 3.0 hype when it actually happens. Apple is on buls**t just like ATT always is.
 9 years ago '04        #27
space
space
 Sammyboi22 said:
I dont wanna jailbreak it though. And Ill believe that 3.0 hype when it actually happens. Apple is on buls**t just like ATT always is.

the beta is out and has copy and paste already...

For iPhone owners, it just keeps getting better. When iPhone OS 3.0 arrives this summer, it will introduce over 100 new features, including the ability to:

* Search your iPhone
* Cut, copy, and paste
* Send photos, contacts, audio files, and location via MMS*
* Read and compose email and text messages in landscape

just a few updates there..

Last edited by famoussasjohn; 05-05-2009 at 10:51 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #28
Sammyboi22 
space
space
Well then I stand corrected
 9 years ago '04        #29
space
space
 Sammyboi22 said:
Well then I stand corrected
you can always upgrade to 3.0 for free the day it comes out, people always upload it when it comes out if not a few days before. ill keep you updated on it.
 9 years ago '04        #30
space
space
just watched the showing of the upgrade and the copy and paste is actually pretty good for the phone. it works great. you can copy pictures and text at the same time and paste it into mail, and SMS.
 9 years ago '06        #31
snaxxx 4 heat pts OP
space
space
like i said iphone s**ts on everyother phone
 9 years ago '06        #32
Sammyboi22 
space
space
So they are finally gonna let us send and receive picture messages? with our 800$ phones
 9 years ago '04        #33
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
the whole point of the iphone is to ...... ahh f**k it .... kids these days , they buy the s**t , god knows they shouldnt have it cant afford the internet packege ....

just stick to you moto razors , and samsucks ... i mean common all you douche bags on this forum always rant about the next great phone coming from samsung , nokia , or the one i personally love ,,, the s**tty a.ss HTC ... that piece of garbage that must of had like 20,000 cracks at the iphone trying to out perform greatnesss ....

still probly the 5th best selling smart phone and it runs that garbage windows s**t ...

anyways enough of my rant , you kids go run home and ask mommy for a data plan ...
 9 years ago '06        #34
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
MUST GET GAME:
need for speed undercover
it just came out, i played it 5 mins ago and its pretty good.
graphics are decent.
 9 years ago '04        #35
space
space
 Sammyboi22 said:
So they are finally gonna let us send and receive picture messages? with our 800$ phones
yes sir! :dancingcool:
 9 years ago '06        #36
snaxxx 4 heat pts OP
space
space
 mszomola said:
the whole point of the iphone is to ...... ahh f**k it .... kids these days , they buy the s**t , god knows they shouldnt have it cant afford the internet packege ....

just stick to you moto razors , and samsucks ... i mean common all you douche bags on this forum always rant about the next great phone coming from samsung , nokia , or the one i personally love ,,, the s**tty a.ss HTC ... that piece of garbage that must of had like 20,000 cracks at the iphone trying to out perform greatnesss ....

still probly the 5th best selling smart phone and it runs that garbage windows s**t ...

anyways enough of my rant , you kids go run home and ask mommy for a data plan ...

good 4 u
 9 years ago '04        #37
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
I didnt even know you could use the thing with out a data plan.
 9 years ago '04        #38
space
space
 hockeythug said:
I didnt even know you could use the thing with out a data plan.
ya its something that can be fully disabled if you dont want it. just AT&T has to do it themselves at the store.
 05-09-2009, 06:06 PM         #39
iamcrackmusik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude found or stole the phone
 05-09-2009, 06:10 PM         #40
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Iphone without a data plan. I don't believe that's possible without an unlock and a jailbreak.
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
42 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
93 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
55 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy