Miguel Cotto vs Joshua Clottey [6-13-09][HBO]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Winner
Cotto by KO 7 38.89%
Cotto by Dec 3 16.67%
Draw 1 5.56%
Clottey by KO 5 27.78%
Clottey by Dec 2 11.11%
Voters: 18. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #1
6069 pageviews
186 comments

STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
Miguel Cotto vs Joshua Clottey [6-13-09][HBO]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by STILL.DETOX; 06-14-2009 at 11:37 AM..

186 comments for "Miguel Cotto vs Joshua Clottey [6-13-09][HBO]"

05-04-2009, 01:06 AM         #2
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Clottey easy
 05-05-2009, 04:26 PM         #3
JCWhy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
should be a good f!ght. I see Cotto winning by KO
 9 years ago '07        #4
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
never seen J.Clottey f!ght but Ill give this a download,Im a big fan of Cotto
 9 years ago '04        #5
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,377 | Props total: 460 460
damn it's gonna be a hot summer.......

what's mosley doing?
 9 years ago '06        #6
GunMedalGleam 
space
space
$398 | Props total: 100 100
I vote Clottey by Decision. I would say by knock out, but Clottey doesn't always commit. Both Cotto and Clottey are razor sharp punchers with great combinations. Whats making the difference is Clottey can hold up much better to a beating then Cotto.
 9 years ago '05        #7
Die-Nasty 40 heat pts40
space
space
$2,258 | Props total: 972 972
 mt fuji said:

what's mosley doing?
I wouldn't mind seeing him f!ght the winner... another shot at Cotto or a first with Clottey

Last edited by Die-Nasty; 05-15-2009 at 01:31 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #8
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,027 | Props total: 30275 30275
 mt fuji said:

what's mosley doing?
At the moment, everyone of note has a dance partner.... although, Mosley is doing what I thought he should be doing after the Margarito win. Taking a well deserved vacation.

The only person without a proposed match is Williams. The few times that match was brought to Mosley's attention, it seemed like he'd rather not take that f!ght.
 9 years ago '04        #9
killnarmy 28 heat pts28
space
space
$1,909 | Props total: 2211 2211
I saw in an interview that Mosely wanted Pacman, Freddy Roach said it could happen if Mosely dropped down to 140 I think. Looks like Mosley on ESPN talkin bout why he wants Pacman, says he wants to be P4P again.

Last edited by killnarmy; 05-16-2009 at 03:53 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #10
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
Cotto clearly will not win this s**t by no f**king knockout, I cant see it way clottey defense is....

I would like to see Clottey win this f!ght so mayweather vs pacman can happen without cotto in the way
 9 years ago '06        #11
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6742 6742
this could be a good f!ght if Clottey f!ghts his f!ght but
if he starts thinkin he can outbox Cotto he might get dropped
i see Cotto winning by Decesion
 9 years ago '06        #12
GunMedalGleam 
space
space
$398 | Props total: 100 100
 - Streetz - said:
this could be a good f!ght if Clottey f!ghts his f!ght but
if he starts thinkin he can outbox Cotto he might get dropped
i see Cotto winning by Decesion
Clottey has good boxing skills, only time were i seen him not out-box someone was when he fought Corrales (at that time just standing there worked). Clotteys good at cutting the ring off, and he will be able to get to Cotto.
 9 years ago '05        #13
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,058 | Props total: 984 984
im a fan of both f!ghters but im leaning towards clottey +260 I think its time for me to make my first boxing wager:applause:

I have no issue with folks saying cotto will win by decision but 5 folks voting for cotto by ko?lets be serious fellas(and/or lady)
 9 years ago '06        #14
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704 OP
space
space
 Sizzler01 said:
im a fan of both f!ghters but im leaning towards clottey +260 I think its time for me to make my first boxing wager:applause:

I have no issue with folks saying cotto will win by decision but 5 folks voting for cotto by ko?lets be serious fellas(and/or lady)
lol, cotto looked pretty invincible in his last f!ght
 9 years ago '04        #15
Rileyboy03 
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 1 1
and pretty incompetent the f!ght before
 9 years ago '05        #16
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,049 | Props total: 6947 6947
Cotto will get his fair share of hits but he ain't gonna be able to hit Clottey enough to win. Clottey by UD.
 9 years ago '06        #17
space
space
Cotto vs Clottey Preview

By Michael Amakor - Suitland Md, May 23, 2009 - On Saturday June 13, 2009, there will be a fistic clash of monumental proportions when hard hitting Miguel Cotto the WBO Welterweight (147) champion defends his title against the technically sound and equally tenacious one time IBF titlist Joshua Clottey at Madison Square Gardens in New York.

Puerto Rican born Miguel Cotto (33-1, 27ko’s) best known for his bone crunching body shots and victories over Shane Mosley and Zab Judah is one victorious title f!ght removed from his shocking and lone defeat to Antonio Margarito last year and eager to reclaim supremacy of the 147 pound division against the vastly underrated Joshua Clottey (35-2, 20ko’s) from Ghana coming off his 9th round title winning destruction of Zab Judah last year in his best performance to date..

Determining the outcome of this f!ght is as difficult and as tenacious a proceeding as the f!ght itself is expected to be when taking several factors into consideration, one of them being that both f!ghters lost to the brutal Antonio Margarito in respective bouts and won awe inspiring victories over former unified welterweight champion Zab Judah. But Miguel Cotto has the higher knockout percentage against stiffer opposition while defending and collecting titles on his way up from the light welterweight division (140), and most sport books naturally have him installed as the near 2 to 1 favorite.

However, boxing insiders will be more cautious, as Clottey, a former regional titlist and undefeated since 2006, has proven himself against progressively stiffer competition up into this f!ght too, and despite breaking his hands gutted it out to lose by points in his first title challenge, while Cotto got stopped outright in the 11th round in respective f!ghts against common nemesis Antonio Margarito. But Cotto scorches his opponents after suffering flash knockdowns while Clottey on the other hand got disqualified in his only other loss to tough ex champ Carlos Baldomir in a competitive f!ght.

One thing is for sure, fans will be trooping into the arena in droves for an entertaining classic, and Miguel Cotto will no doubt be energized as a sensational knockout proceeding the Puerto Rican day Parade will ensure that he is lifted sky high through the streets of New York City as a national icon the next day, while underdog Clottey may have timed the right moment to devastate with an upset sure to enshrine him into boxing immortality.

Miguel Cotto vs. Joshua Clottey will be broadcast exclusively on HBO’s World Championship boxing at 10:35 p.m. ET/7:35 p.m. PT. Don’t blink.
 9 years ago '06        #18
space
space
News: Cotto vs. Clottey; Stan Martyniouk

Over 12,000 tickets have been sold for the upcoming Miguel Cotto vs Joshua Clottey showdown at Madison Square Garden on Saturday, June 13. "f!ght fans know how great of a f!ght this really is," said Bob Arum. "We are expecting to sell out the Garden." Cotto, at his Media Day in Tampa yesterday, described the hard-punching Clottey as "...a real warrior." Clottey has been training in Fernwood, Pa. which is in the Poconos. Cotto will arrive into New York on Friday, June 5 to begin his final preparations for the f!ght. "There is talk of a Pacquiao f!ght for me," said Cotto. "That is talk. Right now, my focus is on Clottey.."
 9 years ago '04        #19
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,658 | Props total: 23100 23100
clottey my dude technical boxing to the fullest, dude defense is sturdy as f**k
it's gonna go to the cards, no ko in this match. Cotto a stand up f!ghter, it's gonna be close and boring unless cotto put on a show cause clottey's not a show out type boxer.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy