Hatton Vs Pacman [Official Thread]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #381
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 r a n c i d said:
Garbage? The f!ght was exciting as s**t.

If the f!ght went even 6 rounds, at the same pace as the first 2 rounds it would have been a lcassic:applause:
this kid definines idiot. same clown that said boxing was at its prime currently

exciting? for 3 minutes?
 9 years ago '04        #382
apfam77 
space
space
space
$1,000 | Props total: 205 205
 BxCastro said:
Rip hatton. Disregard my statement from the 1st page. Hatton career done. I sounded like a idiot on the first page
Posted via Mobile Device
props for bein one of the first people i seen on boxden admit they were wrong
 9 years ago '05        #383
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
filipino kids are starting to make me facepalm

get off his nuts
 9 years ago '04        #384
apfam77 
space
space
space
$1,000 | Props total: 205 205
btw f**k a gif of the knockout someone gif poor rickys face 5 mins after the f!ght when he was still on the canvas. homey looked like he was dead.
 9 years ago '09        #385
Reason59 
space
space
$344 | Props total: 350 350
this was one of the biggest bust i have ever seen. i want my money back[MAD][/MAD]
 9 years ago '04        #386
nigorito 
space
space
$99 | Props total: 0 0
that f!ght was crazy..hats off to manny!
 9 years ago '05        #387
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 r a n c i d said:
No, it looks like you made a chance prediction.

Do you know what the odds on a Pacman victory in the first and 2nd rounds were? About 40/1.

They were 40/1 for a reason.

But like i said, your boxing knowledge is far superior to boxing pundits, trainers and boxers themself. Who clearly know nothing. Or maybe, just maybe, this quick detruction of hatton was a SHOCK RESULT.

It wasn't expected.
lol, how was that a chance prediction? all i said was pac was gonna wipe the floor with hatton..i didnt say pac was gonna knock him out in the second rd. that s**t was just a bonus. i could care f**ken less what the odds of hatton getting knocked out in the second rd was because from what i've seen, and in my opinion, i felt manny's speed and iq were going to be too much for hatton and if the f!ght did drag out till the 8th or 9th, i felt manny would still have the advantage being the better conditioned f!ghter. stupid a.ss muthaf**kas like yourself just hate when somebody's opinion differs from yours.
 9 years ago '04        #388
walterroan 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 79 79
 Rubix said:
lol, how was that a chance prediction? all i said was pac was gonna wipe the floor with hatton..i didnt say pac was gonna knock him out in the second rd. that s**t was just a bonus. i could care f**ken less what the odds of hatton getting knocked out in the second rd was because from what i've seen, and in my opinion, i felt manny's speed and iq were going to be too much for hatton and if the f!ght did drag out till the 8th or 9th, i felt manny would still have the advantage being the better conditioned f!ghter. stupid a.ss muthaf**kas like yourself just hate when somebody's opinion differs from yours.

Him and castro owe me props..... I said he would wipe the floor and this f!ght wouldnt go the distance i even guaranteed it and it wasnt a guess either. Pacquiao f!ghts like he is ready to die in the ring when u watch pacquiao latley in these big name f!ghts he goes all out either he's gonna get knocked out or he's gonna knock someone out! i knew Hatton couldnt go the distance with Pacquiao sorry i use to like hatton but Flloyd exposed him and Roach was all over it cant wait for Pacman VS Money May.... ill have a prediction for that one the day before the f!ght.... Peace out the guy that gets made fun of cause he hates UFC and still appreciates boxing...
 9 years ago '05        #389
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,049 | Props total: 6947 6947
When Hatton got hit his head did this.

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #390
Mega 
space
space
$5,592 | Props total: 981 981
Yo, the way he fell like he was dead and just laid there was hilarious.

I still find it odd that people thought Hatton was going to win, he's an overrated f!ghter. Even though he walks around at 180 to 200, it's not like he had amazing power. He's slow, has average power and doesn't avoid punches.
 9 years ago '04        #391
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
that n*gga rickys face when he was layin on the ground=classic
 9 years ago '04        #392
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
 BxCastro said:
And give me the reasons you came up with this conclusion....Pacman doesn't have floyd speed if you think thats what might pop off again....all I'm sayin Pacman is poised to win but not by no 2nd or 3rd rd knockout or tko...take that s**t down the block please
 9 years ago '04        #393
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
 Schavez98 said:
I'm going with Hatton, he's bigger and I think he has the better game plan. As long as he doesn't just end up chasing the whole f!ght, and executes the way Mayweather tells him, it will be no contest. Pacquiao really just kind of flurries and the only way that will work is if Hatton keeps walking into his punches. It will be a good f!ght though.

Yeah, his game plan was to hit the f**king mat.
 9 years ago '04        #394
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
I Can't believe n*ggas were really going against Pacman. Hatton is a f**king bum. He just wants to go out there and brawl, he doesn't use his head when he f!ghts. Thats why he gets his a.ss whooped against good boxers. Pacman will brawl too but he's smart when he f!ghts.
 9 years ago '04        #395
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 3008 3008
man....hatton took a mean one. I thought it would go to 8 or 9 and couldnt find a stream....so I went out got f**ked up...woke up this morning and :wow:
 9 years ago '04        #396
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 3008 3008
anybody else wanna see another Pac Marquez f!ght...I do.

and honestly pacquiao will probably take on the winner of the mayweather/marquez f!ght anyway. and that is a win/win for boxing fans.
 05-03-2009, 12:05 PM         #397
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
this kid definines idiot. same clown that said boxing was at its prime currently

exciting? for 3 minutes?
No, exciting for 6 minutes.

And please cite where i ever said boxing was at its best, in full context.
 05-03-2009, 12:28 PM         #398
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rubix said:
Right, and the fact that happened was a shock. Nobody was expecting 2 round f**king destruction.

I mean, it's not difficult to understand.

It's one thing to say "i feel someone is going to win for this reason". But to be as arrogant and brass as you were, without reasnoing, in light of the fact Hatton was training under Mayweather, and Pacman has established flaws was still bold as f**k. And going against everything everyone IN the boxing industry was saying.

The point is you're not some boxing guru for calling a shock result(which IS what a 2 round destruction was). And I'm not some idiot for thinking the f!ght was going to be close(which all indications pointed towards).

It's like saying ManU are going to beat Preston. That's a fair call. But if you say they're going to beat them by 8 goals, and in a shock turn of events they do, it doesn't mean s**t.

I don't care who you were going for. Lets get it established first and foremost Pacman has long been one of my favourite boxers. But Hatton, well the man was being trained under Mayweather senior, a master of defense. All logic would suggest he could have held his own in light of that

If i went by your logic i must hate myself, because my opinion differed about 2523530 times to my opinion before the f!ght yesterday. I had Pacman being too fast, then Hatton being too strong, then Pacman being too busy, then Hatton hitting to hard, then you get the point.

The bottom line is whether you called Manny or not is not relevant. It's HOW you called it. I don't know anyone, on either side, who had the confidence you had. From experts to the average joe. Your crass call was still a crass call, regardless of the fact Ricky was destroyed in 2 rounds.:lachen001:

Anyone can make bold calls, hype their OPINION and by chance be exactly on the money. Beleive me, i've done it.

It's not who you called, it's how you called. Calling a Pacman victory was logical.
 05-03-2009, 12:29 PM         #399
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That 6 minute f!ght was more entertaining than any MMA f!ght this year. Get mad speedo wearing UFC homos.
 05-03-2009, 12:37 PM         #400
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Pacman to win in 12 seconds.
I was close:agreement6:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy