Hatton Vs Pacman [Official Thread]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-02-2009, 05:30 PM         #1
14686 pageviews
425 comments

r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hatton Vs Pacman [Official Thread]

Figured i'd make this for those planning to watch.

Streams etc to be posted

[pic - click to view]

http://www.flashboxingstreams.com/forum/

Registration to the forum is free, if you want to watch the stream you must pay $1.50

Last edited by r a n c i d; 05-02-2009 at 07:51 PM..

425 comments for "Hatton Vs Pacman [Official Thread]"

9 years ago '05        #2
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
pac man is gonna wipe the floor clean with hatton.
 9 years ago '07        #3
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Should be a goodie...but who knows
 9 years ago '07        #4
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 Rubix said:
pac man is gonna wipe the floor clean with hatton.
I wouldn't go that far....Marquez gave Pac-man hell and hatton is similar in the sense that he's active like a Marquez
 05-02-2009, 05:41 PM         #5
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BxCastro said:
I wouldn't go that far....Marquez gave Pac-man hell and hatton is similar in the sense that he's active like a Marquez
I like Pacman but people are way over estimating this f!ght.

No real boxing fan is as confident as rubix is, he must be a casual.

I fancy Hatton at 30/1 odds in the 7th, 8th, 9th. And of course bigger numbers on a straight up Pacman victory to cover my own arse.
 9 years ago '04        #6
walterroan 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 79 79
Im a true boxing fan and Pacman is gonna wipe the floor with Hatton.... Hatton is a hell of a f!ghter but Pacman is rolling right now! This f!ght wont go the distance ill guarantee that.
 9 years ago '05        #7
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 r a n c i d said:
I like Pacman but people are way over estimating this f!ght.

No real boxing fan is as confident as rubix is, he must be a casual.

I fancy Hatton at 30/1 odds in the 7th, 8th, 9th. And of course bigger numbers on a straight up Pacman victory to cover my own arse.
no real boxing fan? that's funny because most websites alone have pacman as the clear winner. of course you have more faith in hatton..you're from the UK. I personally think pacmans speed is going to be too much for hatton. i got pac with a TKO in the 9th.
 9 years ago '07        #8
theFREAK 3680 heat pts3680
space
space
$53,655 | Props total: 38447 38447
My dude Pacman got this i hope..... boutta fire up sum a dat el purpi mundo durin the f!ght, s**ts boutta be off da chain:cool-smiley-009:
 9 years ago '07        #9
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 walterroan said:
Im a true boxing fan and Pacman is gonna wipe the floor with Hatton.... Hatton is a hell of a f!ghter but Pacman is rolling right now! This f!ght wont go the distance ill guarantee that.
And give me the reasons you came up with this conclusion....Pacman doesn't have floyd speed if you think thats what might pop off again....all I'm sayin Pacman is poised to win but not by no 2nd or 3rd rd knockout or tko...take that s**t down the block please
 05-02-2009, 05:59 PM         #10
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rubix said:
no real boxing fan? that's funny because most websites alone have pacman as the clear winner. of course you have more faith in hatton..you're from the UK. I personally think pacmans speed is going to be too much for hatton. i got pac with a TKO in the 9th.
No websites have anyone as a clear winner. It'd be ignorant to make such a bold claim when both f!ghters have such blatant flaws. I haven't read any of the pundits or boxers making such bold tips.

With respect, Pacman is my favourite f!ghter right now... So respectfully shut the f**k up.

I had Mayweather down to beat Hatton, there is no bias from me. You're just being a tit.

This f!ght is no clear victory for either f!ghter. For anyone to be as confident as you seemingly are has to fall on the fact you're a twat and don't know much.

Either that or you know more about boxing than every boxing pundit, boxing trainer AND boxer in the world. One can't help but think you're wasting your immense boxing knowledge on Boxden.
 9 years ago '05        #11
Schavez98 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,353 | Props total: 1264 1264
I'm going with Hatton, he's bigger and I think he has the better game plan. As long as he doesn't just end up chasing the whole f!ght, and executes the way Mayweather tells him, it will be no contest. Pacquiao really just kind of flurries and the only way that will work is if Hatton keeps walking into his punches. It will be a good f!ght though.
 9 years ago '07        #12
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
Like I said take that s**t down the fukkin block fukk outta here wit that mop floor s**t
 9 years ago '08        #13
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,731 | Props total: 8956 8956
Pacman
 05-02-2009, 06:34 PM         #14
Ballyouup88 Boy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They were replaying the pac vs oscar f!ght and it was pathetic if u watch that f!ght oscare literally just stood there doing nothing might as well been freddie roach there with the mits. If you think you gonna get that from hatton you got another thing coming were talking bout the manny pacqiao of the jr welterweight division mannys gonna gonna learn his lesson to go back to fly weight were he is best hes too small and his power is not a.ss effective hatton will be walking through mannys slap shots and landing the harder blows!
 05-02-2009, 06:34 PM         #15
iNTELLECT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i know is...it's about to be a crazy a.ss f!ght
 05-02-2009, 06:52 PM         #16
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is anybody watching the pre-show/hype for this f!ght? The f**k was up with that game of darts? I just dropped serious cash for this f!ght, I don't want to see two n*ggas holding darts unless they're about to throw em at each other.

Also, anybody that thinks Ricky Hatton's going to get beat up doesn't know boxing at all. Hatton has more power than Paquiao and I believe Pac was given a pass for the Marquez f!ght and beat up a washed up Oscar De La Hoya. Pac's getting gassed up for this f!ght thinking of the guap he's going to get when he f!ghts Mayweather, when he needs to focus on Hatton.

If it goes to a decision, Pacman is going to win because you have to believe that decisions have become business decisions and not who had the better f!ght. There's more money in Mayweather/Pacman than there is in Mayweather/Hatton II.

But if Hatton gets on his s**t and starts bullying Pacman in the 4th or 5th round? There's going to be a problem.
 9 years ago '06        #17
jj01 
space
space
$44,935 | Props total: 4619 4619
with with a medium play on hatton at +275

hopefully the links will be onpoint tonight
 9 years ago '05        #18
VanKwisH 
space
space
space
$564 | Props total: 0 0
I got pacman winning this one...... but it's gunna be a close f!ght that's for sure
 9 years ago '04        #19
Leftcoast 
space
space
space
$471 | Props total: 5 5
cant wait for the stream :)
 05-02-2009, 06:57 PM         #20
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this pre-show makes me want to pour water all over my satellite box. Bob Arum, you need to step your production game up for real. this pre-show should have been done like a Cocaine City DVD with Uncle Murda bumpin and Floyd Mayweather Sr. mumbling in front of a Mini-DV cam or some s**t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 8 - Tom Down! TV One Cancels NewsOne Now Bye Bye Roland
41 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago