Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who's your pick to win the NFC East?
Cowboys 10 13.51%
Giants 29 39.19%
Eagles 21 28.38%
Redskins 14 18.92%
Voters: 74. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '09        #161
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,044 | Props total: 197 197
 getGwap said:
didnt he lead his team past jeff garcia,brett favre on the packers,tony romo on a stacked cowboys team and then the unbeatable patriots led by Tom brady who people are calling the best quarterback to ever do it in the super bowl run back to back
when the giants were supposed to lose every one of those games according to the nfl analyst?

and what mcnabb do when he got his chance in the superbowl throw up all his chunky soup now who aint built for pressure??
He wasnt built for pressure in the playoffs when the eagles beat the squad he leads 23-11.. how can u argue that wit a serious face? :hmmm:
 9 years ago '09        #162
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
and before u answer... his numbers for the game were 15-29 169 yards 2 ints 0 tds40% rating.. so thats the facts n thats all i'm going by so if u wanna defend ur boy just make sure u got all them togetha
 9 years ago '05        #163
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117 OP
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3353 3353
 kp059 said:
and before u answer... his numbers for the game were 15-29 169 yards 2 ints 0 tds40% rating.. so thats the facts n thats all i'm going by so if u wanna defend ur boy just make sure u got all them togetha
so one bad game means he isn't built for pressure?

What he was able to do in the playoffs and Super Bowl proves he is very good under pressure.
 9 years ago '09        #164
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
so one bad game means he isn't built for pressure?

What he was able to do in the playoffs and Super Bowl proves he is very good under pressure.
lol u can say the same about mcnabb in the super bowl if u wanna make excuses for n*ggas... i can admit that he was slippin that game.. y cant yall admit that the last time that ur dude step on the field he stunk it up? i aint debatin nothin else wit yall cuz we kno there aint no way yall could think any less of Eli he got yall 1 ship n he could retire n yall would send that n*gga to Canton instead of bein real n admittin he don't always hold it down
 9 years ago '07        #165
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 kp059 said:
lol u can say the same about mcnabb in the super bowl if u wanna make excuses for n*ggas... i can admit that he was slippin that game.. y cant yall admit that the last time that ur dude step on the field he stunk it up? i aint debatin nothin else wit yall cuz we kno there aint no way yall could think any less of Eli he got yall 1 ship n he could retire n yall would send that n*gga to Canton instead of bein real n admittin he don't always hold it down
of course he's not gonna "always hold it down" every player have bad games,but to say eli is not built for pressure is dumb.how many game winning/tying drives does he have under his belt?! f**king mcflurry was having a heart attack in the super bowl and u gonna say eli not built for pressure?! the nfc championship game take mcflurry out and insert eli for that last drive and the eagles are in the super bowl
 9 years ago '09        #166
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
 24/7foamz said:
of course he's not gonna "always hold it down" every player have bad games,but to say eli is not built for pressure is dumb.how many game winning/tying drives does he have under his belt?! f**king mcflurry was having a heart attack in the super bowl and u gonna say eli not built for pressure?! the nfc championship game take mcflurry out and insert eli for that last drive and the eagles are in the super bowl
he had his opportunity to put himself in the whole game the week before n aint handle his business... Why would i sit here n try to convince yall that my qb is better than ur qb.. thats pointless dog.. i dont expect u to switch teams n become a mcnabb supporter he dont need ur support.. im mad so many n*ggas is really puttin down one of the best black qbs to play the game.. he played 10 seasons and been the the NFC championship game 5 times already n still got some years left.. if u wanna give ur squad love thats cool n all but dont discount what Mcnabb been doin since he got here without a Plaxico Burress or ne other top wideout.. He had 1 pro bowl receiver in his whole career as a Eagle n that year they went to the super bowl.. so give the man some respect he earned that s**t right :anyone:
 9 years ago '04        #167
dcmex81 93 heat pts93
space
space
$1,736 | Props total: 0 0
 #21 said:
as much as it pains me to say it, I agree 100%

we'll probbaly finish 3rd or 4th in the division, won't make the playoffs and if we do it will just be another 1st round exit as usual.

Skins won;t be winning anything untill they get rid of that moron playing QB and bring in a real Franchise QB. Still need O-Line help too.
Virginia is for lovers..stay across the bridge homie. REDSKINS GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '05        #168
space
space
 kp059 said:
Are you dumb, stupid or just plain lazy? Read what I said, I clearly said he had a bad game. A lot of Eagles fan are just alike, you only see what you want to see and ignore everything else.

kp059 said:
he had his opportunity to put himself in the whole game the week before n aint handle his business... Why would i sit here n try to convince yall that my qb is better than ur qb.. thats pointless dog.. i dont expect u to switch teams n become a mcnabb supporter he dont need ur support.. im mad so many n*ggas is really puttin down one of the best black qbs to play the game.. he played 10 seasons and been the the NFC championship game 5 times already n still got some years left.. if u wanna give ur squad love thats cool n all but dont discount what Mcnabb been doin since he got here without a Plaxico Burress or ne other top wideout.. He had 1 pro bowl receiver in his whole career as a Eagle n that year they went to the super bowl.. so give the man some respect he earned that s**t right :anyone:
Tell me, what does he have to show for those 5 trips to the NFC Championship? 1 Super Bowl appearance which he choked, on the biggest stage of his career. If it wasn't for T.O. you guys wouldn't even have been in that game. McNabb had his chance and he chocked. When Eli had his chance he took advantage of it.

Last edited by Stupendamatic; 05-08-2009 at 12:20 PM..
 05-08-2009, 03:51 PM         #169
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupendamatic said:
Are you dumb, stupid or just plain lazy? Read what I said, I clearly said he had a bad game. A lot of Eagles fan are just alike, you only see what you want to see and ignore everything else.

Tell me, what does he have to show for those 5 trips to the NFC Championship? 1 Super Bowl appearance which he choked, on the biggest stage of his career. If it wasn't for T.O. you guys wouldn't even have been in that game. McNabb had his chance and he chocked. When Eli had his chance he took advantage of it.
Now your the one talking out of your f**kin a*****e. @ t.hoe being the only reason we were in the superbowl, How many catches he have in the divisional or nfc championship game that year If it wasnt for your defense you wouldnt have won the fluke superbowl anyways.

Actually mcnabb will have many more chances n*gga, we were supposed to be done in 04 and we made it to the nfc champ game riding the NUMBER ONE DEFENSE in the NFC. So f**k outta here with your blatant hate. We r*peD you fools not once but twice at your crib. Should have been three times last year if that f**kin ref wasnt in your back pocket.
 9 years ago '09        #170
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
U kno n*ggas get paid for playin in the playoffs right? So why yall was at home vacationin those 5 years mcnabb was gettin money so that's what he got to show for his efforts.. Not to mention him chokin his way to 5 pro bowls
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-08-2009, 03:58 PM         #171
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Let these f*g**ts hate my man. At the end of the day, they know our squad is the best thing in the East. They couldnt contain our offense last year, how they expect to do it this year when we improved all around the board
 9 years ago '05        #172
space
space
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Now your the one talking out of your f**kin a*****e. @ t.hoe being the only reason we were in the superbowl, How many catches he have in the divisional or nfc championship game that year If it wasnt for your defense you wouldnt have won the fluke superbowl anyways.
I guess I gotta break things down to an elementary level for some, what I was talking about was he was the reason why the Eagles were in the game, as in having a chance to win. Your D was also a big reason too, going into the 4th 14-14 and McNabb couldn't get it done, throwing 3 picks in the SB, that's dealing with the pressure right?

kp059 said:
U kno n*ggas get paid for playin in the playoffs right? So why yall was at home vacationin those 5 years mcnabb was gettin money so that's what he got to show for his efforts.. Not to mention him chokin his way to 5 pro bowls
Posted via Mobile Device
would bet the house that McNabb would trade all those pro-bowls for a Super Bowl win... pro-bowls vs super bowls, hmmmmm.....not even a valid argument

with all that money he made he can go buy one of these off ebay...

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '09        #173
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
Did mcnabb retire? He still got at least 4 productive years ahead of him n if u couldn't tell by those 2 L's the eagles gave yall last year he's a problem n will b for years to come
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-08-2009, 04:32 PM         #174
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupendamatic said:

That is what you said right there idiiot. It can be taken in context both ways dumbass. @ this n*gga who works at wawa talkin about breaking it down for people

And it was really 2 ints the last one came on a hailmary with 40 seconds left and 94 yards to go, im sure many qbs could have came back from that
 9 years ago '05        #175
space
space
 The Blueprint˛ said:
That is what you said right there idiiot. It can be taken in context both ways dumbass. @ this n*gga who works at wawa talkin about breaking it down for people

And it was really 2 ints the last one came on a hailmary with 40 seconds left and 94 yards to go, im sure many qbs could have came back from that
Eli? :applause:

and what's wrong with working at WaWa? I'm making descent money to help pay my way through college, nothing wrong with that.
 05-08-2009, 04:38 PM         #176
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh word he went 94 yards in 40 seconds with No timeouts?
 9 years ago '05        #177
space
space
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Oh word he went 94 yards in 40 seconds with No timeouts?
Nah not exactly BUT if anyone could do it, Eli would be that guy....
 9 years ago '09        #178
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
Nah not exactly BUT if anyone could do it, Eli would be that guy....
U n Eli must be f**kin
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-08-2009, 04:44 PM         #179
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

I got no problems with you stupend, i know its coming down to us and yall for the NFCE crown. We havent had it since 06 though, so were due :dancingcool:
 05-08-2009, 05:38 PM         #180
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupendamatic said:
Eli? :applause:

and what's wrong with working at WaWa? I'm making descent money to help pay my way through college, nothing wrong with that.
maybe you should work more hours for you DECENT money, since college ain't helping your spelling or arguments.

lmao GO BIRDS
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
90 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
54 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy