Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who's your pick to win the NFC East?
Cowboys 10 13.51%
Giants 29 39.19%
Eagles 21 28.38%
Redskins 14 18.92%
Voters: 74. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #141
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 xFrums said:
You don't see us a threat, because the "jason Campbell" led redskins are a threat.
Cowboys losing T.O, I don't care who says this was good for them, this man gave them space to create plays.

LOL

There won't be 3 NFC east teams in the playoffs this year.
Yo they just want attention, don't reply to their dumb a.ss comments.. Communicating with them just makes you dumber..... It rubs off......

Last edited by KING*TITO; 05-05-2009 at 12:40 PM..
 9 years ago '09        #142
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 197 197
 KING*TITO said:
Yo they just want attention, don't reply to their dumb a.ss comments.. Communicating with them just makes you dumber..... It rubs off......
u told me u was signin off this thread like 2 pages ago.. welcome back champ :agreement6:
 05-05-2009, 12:43 PM         #143
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KING*TITO said:
Says the guy who posted a youtube link 5 times in a row.

Queen Tito is such a wh0ore.
 9 years ago '07        #144
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
 kp059 said:
u told me u was signin off this thread like 2 pages ago.. welcome back champ :agreement6:
I see you've come to your senses..... :greetings10: Yes we are champs.....
 9 years ago '07        #145
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Says the guy who posted a youtube link 5 times in a row.

Queen Tito is such a wh0ore.

9 years ago '07        #146
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
:agreement6:
 9 years ago '07        #147
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space

:dancingcool:
 9 years ago '07        #148
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
Lean back, Lean back!!!

LOL :jumping0045:
 9 years ago '07        #149
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space

:applause:
 9 years ago '09        #150
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 197 197
 KING*TITO said:
I see you've come to your senses..... :greetings10: Yes we are champs.....
lol u n*ggas is funny... i'm out i got money to make
 9 years ago '07        #151
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
 kp059 said:
lol u n*ggas is funny... i'm out i got money to make
Giants fans 1, Eagles fans 0.............. :applause:
 9 years ago '07        #152
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 kp059 said:
whats the record without plax and dward? :greetings10: ur times up brotha
i bet u dumb a.ss eagle fans was saying the same s**t when tiki retired and what happen....YEA SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!
 The Blueprint˛ said:
^You notice how this says NFC East thread 2009 season f**k your fluke a.ss superbowl victory. Our offense is fully reloaded and ready to roll thru the whole nfc
lol@u thinking the eagles is the only team who made upgrades take a look at that giants defense

The Blueprint˛ said:
Yes fluke f*g**t. Asante catches the INT like hes supposed too. Game over.
1.how about if steve smith catch that easy a.ss pass in the super bowl which ended up being picked off,when the giants was in the pats territory?!

2 how about plax dont shoot himself in the leg and plays the whole season.

get out of here with that asante s**t
 05-05-2009, 05:38 PM         #153
xFrums 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:
i bet u dumb a.ss eagle fans was saying the same s**t when tiki retired and what happen....YEA SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!

lol@u thinking the eagles is the only team who made upgrades take a look at that giants defense

1.how about if steve smith catch that easy a.ss pass in the super bowl which ended up being picked off,when the giants was in the pats territory?!

2 how about plax dont shoot himself in the leg and plays the whole season.

get out of here with that asante s**t
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:
 9 years ago '04        #154
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
 slimwillie said:
stop it n*gga. we have conflicting stories and the only reason you believe the Giants side is because you're a Giants fan

I don't know whats true but I wouldn't expect the Giants to be honest
this is str8 from the horses mouth...

[pic - click to view]

(ABOUT THE DRAFT)

-said the morning before this years draft his wifes brother died of a massive heart attack. They got a call at 2am Saturday morning and Reese did not fall back to sleep. Was on only three hours sleep heading into draft day. The death really struck a cord in him but his faith got him through the weekend. Didnt tell any of his colleagues about his bro-in-law's passing until after the draft was over. Didnt want it to be a distraction.

-(this may be the most interesting info he shared) my pastor asked him how the draft went and who they got. Said it went well but the guy they really wanted they werent able to get. My pastor asked who that guy was and at first he said he didnt want to say the name...but the congregation started to jokingly boo and eventually he snickered and said "okay, the players name was Darius Heyward-Bey. We were really high on him heading into the draft and were planning on trading up if he fell past 15 but the Raiders surprised us by taking him."

-he did go on to say Hakeem Nicks was also high on their board and was glad they got him. He went on to say they got a lot of other good players, including Barden, who he says is a lot like Kevin Boss in that he comes from a lower level of competition where he dominated his opponents. He feels Barden will have the same sort of success Boss has had.

-my pastor made a comment that after the draft he was watching ESPN and they were praising the Giants draft. Reese responded by saying grades after the draft are the dumbest thing the media does. He feels you cant grade a draft the day after because the players havent even played in a game yet.
so as u see,maclin was never in the conversation,i know that bust your bubble cause we all know that as a eagirls fan the only way for you to truly validate your existence is to get any type of win/advantage on the franchise YOU WISH YOUR TEAM WAS....
 9 years ago '06        #155
Supa mario 
space
space
$3,084 | Props total: 1211 1211
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Dont worry when we get ours next year, n*ggas wont be able to say s**t about them birds no more...:greetings10:
:laughing0::laughing0::laughing0::laughing0:
 9 years ago '04        #156
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
i'm not gonna say how well Dallas will do cuz honestly i dont kno until i see how the offense performs w/o TO, that is what it rests on IMO...if we can still have an explosive offense w/o TO then i fully think we are capable of makin the playoffs, but if we regress on offense like everyone(including myself) thinks, then i think 8-8 or 9-7...i mean we arent a.ss and we are better than at least 9 other teams in the NFC...

and plus everyone knows that division games are always toss-ups anyway and u cant bank on a season sweep of any team in the NFC East...

wit that said i'm gonna say that the Giants will be 1st, Eagles will be 2nd, Dallas 3rd and Washington 4th but its gonna be a competitive division once again this year cuz no team in the division is bad...out of 16 teams in the NFC they are all in the top 8
 9 years ago '07        #157
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
i'm not gonna say how well Dallas will do cuz honestly i dont kno until i see how the offense performs w/o TO, that is what it rests on IMO...if we can still have an explosive offense w/o TO then i fully think we are capable of makin the playoffs, but if we regress on offense like everyone(including myself) thinks, then i think 8-8 or 9-7...i mean we arent a.ss and we are better than at least 9 other teams in the NFC...

and plus everyone knows that division games are always toss-ups anyway and u cant bank on a season sweep of any team in the NFC East...

wit that said i'm gonna say that the Giants will be 1st, Eagles will be 2nd, Dallas 3rd and Washington 4th but its gonna be a competitive division once again this year cuz no team in the division is bad...out of 16 teams in the NFC they are all in the top 8
I respect that comment.... :applause:
 05-06-2009, 06:15 PM         #158
krzyboilace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:

:sleep2::sleep2: sleep on
 9 years ago '04        #159
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
 krzyboilace said:
:sleep2::sleep2: sleep on
f**k outta here wit that nonsense, i didnt say yall would be trash i jus said i think they will be last, even if its wit an 8-8 season...i mean yall got better on defense which was already one of the best but nothin on offense so it is what it is...tellin me to sleep on, at least i'm bein realistic about my squad where u livin in ur fantasy world cuz if you think the redskins are any better than 3rd in the division then u truly are the one who's dreamin
 9 years ago '07        #160
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 kp059 said:
Eli aint built for pressure

didnt he lead his team past jeff garcia,brett favre on the packers,tony romo on a stacked cowboys team and then the unbeatable patriots led by Tom brady who people are calling the best quarterback to ever do it in the super bowl run back to back
when the giants were supposed to lose every one of those games according to the nfl analyst?

and what mcnabb do when he got his chance in the superbowl throw up all his chunky soup now who aint built for pressure??
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now