Official 2009-2010 NFC East Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who's your pick to win the NFC East?
Cowboys 10 13.51%
Giants 29 39.19%
Eagles 21 28.38%
Redskins 14 18.92%
Voters: 74. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-05-2009, 11:38 AM         #121
xFrums 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fluke superbowl victory, if you call fluke, poise(eli to plax), concentration(tyree), and bad tackling in the clutch (patriots d-line). Fluke? please

Eli is clutch, but I guess clutch is just a fluke.
 9 years ago '09        #122
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,049 | Props total: 226 226
 xFrums said:
Fluke superbowl victory, if you call fluke, poise(eli to plax), concentration(tyree), and bad tackling in the clutch (patriots d-line). Fluke? please

Eli is clutch, but I guess clutch is just a fluke.
Eli wasnt at all clutch in the 23-11 game the last time we met.. where i'm from thats all u can talk about is what happened last time.. Not what happened years ago n everything u talkin bout.. we beat yall last time n we just added all these weapons to are arsenal while yall lost n*ggas so who do u seriously think got the better chance of handlin business?
 9 years ago '05        #123
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3264 3264
 kp059 said:
Eli wasnt at all clutch in the 23-11 game the last time we met.. where i'm from thats all u can talk about is what happened last time.. Not what happened years ago n everything u talkin bout.. we beat yall last time n we just added all these weapons to are arsenal while yall lost n*ggas so who do u seriously think got the better chance of handlin business?
I'll take the 2008 NFC East Champs for 500 please.
 05-05-2009, 11:51 AM         #124
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yes fluke f*g**t. Asante catches the INT like hes supposed too. Game over.
 9 years ago '09        #125
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
 Switchc2390 said:
I'll take the 2008 NFC East Champs for 500 please.
Real talk yo.. would u rather have the nfc east championship in 2008 or get ur a.sses kicked in the game that would send u to the nfc championship? b serious wit ur response
 05-05-2009, 11:56 AM         #126
xFrums 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hate when people say fluke, so many variables to why people didn't do what they was supposed to do, "if we had better route running in the 1st half we would've skunked the patriots"

"Santonio got lucky he wore those nike turbo's, what a fluke"

I don't say that s**t...gtfo.

Pats lost, giants only super bowl champs from nfc east in the last 13 years.
 05-05-2009, 12:00 PM         #127
xFrums 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kp059 said:
Real talk yo.. would u rather have the nfc east championship in 2008 or get ur a.sses kicked in the game that would send u to the nfc championship? b serious wit ur response

get ur a.sses kicked?

Nah far from that, but its good with yall running game yall had to beat the eagles right???

Oh wait...

Finish like us, the 2008 champs...
 9 years ago '09        #128
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
 xFrums said:

get ur a.sses kicked?

Nah far from that, but its good with yall running game yall had to beat the eagles right???

Oh wait...

Finish like us, the 2008 champs...
i asked u to b serious dog.. n u aint do it
 05-05-2009, 12:06 PM         #129
xFrums 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I did was tell the truth...
 9 years ago '09        #130
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
 xFrums said:
All I did was tell the truth...
so ur tellin me u would rather win the nfc east championship then to b the last nfc east team left in the playoffs? Ur response was fraudalent and u let ur city down

Last edited by RdGZkP; 05-05-2009 at 12:16 PM..
 05-05-2009, 12:12 PM         #131
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kp059 said:

Dallas was the 2007 NFCE champs and we all know how them f*g**ts faired last year.

Eagles back on top in 09, n*ggas actin like we aint run s**t since 2000 no more
 9 years ago '05        #132
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117 OP
space
space
$18,472 | Props total: 3357 3357
 The Blueprint˛ said:

Dallas was the 2007 NFCE champs and we all know how them f*g**ts faired last year.

Eagles back on top in 09, n*ggas actin like we aint run s**t since 2000 no more
Yeah your right, Philly was running the NFC East all those years, but it's irrelevant since the Giants still have been to more SB's in that time span and have a trophy to show for it.

Last edited by Stupendamatic; 05-05-2009 at 12:25 PM..
 9 years ago '09        #133
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
Yeah your right, Philly was running the NFC East all those years, but it's irrelevant since the Giants still have been to more SB's in that time spam and have a trophy to show for it.
why is the fact that ur admitting that the eagles been runnin the nfc east all these years irrelevant in a NfC east thread?
 05-05-2009, 12:19 PM         #134
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupendamatic said:
Yeah your right, Philly was running the NFC East all those years, but it's irrelevant since the Giants still have been to more SB's in that time spam and have a trophy to show for it.
Dont worry when we get ours next year, n*ggas wont be able to say s**t about them birds no more...:greetings10:
 9 years ago '05        #135
space
space
 kp059 said:
why is the fact that ur admitting that the eagles been runnin the nfc east all these years irrelevant in a NfC east thread?
because what do they have to show for it?

No Championships = Failure

Ask any team at the start of the season what's their goal is, to win the Super Bowl, your team failed to do that and while you say your team was running the NFC the Giants were able to win the Super Bowl.
 9 years ago '05        #136
space
space
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Dont worry when we get ours next year, n*ggas wont be able to say s**t about them birds no more...:greetings10:
Your right and I will shut the f**k up but until thta day you know what it is :dancingcool:
 05-05-2009, 12:24 PM         #137
xFrums 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupendamatic said:
Preach...

they won't agree, they love walking across the street just to look in...
 9 years ago '09        #138
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
because what do they have to show for it?

No Championships = Failure

Ask any team at the start of the season what's their goal is, to win the Super Bowl, your team failed to do that and while you say your team was running the NFC the Giants were able to win the Super Bowl.
see thats a post i can respect.. u r right about that.. however ur boys on here is talkin s**t on the eagles like we dont put in our work.. there is only one goal but that dont mean yall can tell me that yall is better cuz u won a super bowl a couple years back.the goal is to win every year n we made moves this offseason to succeed n thats whats gonna happen.. yall lost more then u gained so i just dont see yall as a threat.
 05-05-2009, 12:34 PM         #139
xFrums 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kp059 said:
see thats a post i can respect.. u r right about that.. however ur boys on here is talkin s**t on the eagles like we dont put in our work.. there is only one goal but that dont mean yall can tell me that yall is better cuz u won a super bowl a couple years back.the goal is to win every year n we made moves this offseason to succeed n thats whats gonna happen.. yall lost more then u gained so i just dont see yall as a threat.
You don't see us a threat, because the "jason Campbell" led redskins are a threat.
Cowboys losing T.O, I don't care who says this was good for them, this man gave them space to create plays.

LOL

There won't be 3 NFC east teams in the playoffs this year.
 9 years ago '09        #140
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
 xFrums said:
You don't see us a threat, because the "jason Campbell" led redskins are a threat.
Cowboys losing T.O, I don't care who says this was good for them, this man gave them space to create plays.

LOL

There won't be 3 NFC east teams in the playoffs this year.
lol nah i'ma give yall the 2nd best team in the nfc east but u told me that aint a goal right?.. the goal is the Super Bowl so i said yall aint a threat on that path
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
111 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy