Official 2009-2010 NFC East Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who's your pick to win the NFC East?
Cowboys 10 13.51%
Giants 29 39.19%
Eagles 21 28.38%
Redskins 14 18.92%
Voters: 74. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #101
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 9 years ago '07        #102
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
:applause:
 9 years ago '07        #103
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space

:jumping0045:
 9 years ago '09        #104
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,049 | Props total: 225 225
 KING*TITO said:
:applause:
why wasnt ur boy Eli on that show since he's the s**t? why dont none of the giants get no tv love unless its Eli wit his brother? yall the bigger market right... 5 NFC championship appearances in 7 years demands respect.. The only reason n*ggas is talkin bout how tough the NFC east is is cuz the eagles are in it.. we run that s**t.. n yall had one good year in it n that got yall thinkin it was more than it really was.. Eli aint built for pressure and he showed that when we showed yall the door.. i cant wait for this season to start so all this noise gets turned down
 9 years ago '07        #105
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
 kp059 said:
why wasnt ur boy Eli on that show since he's the s**t? why dont none of the giants get no tv love unless its Eli wit his brother? yall the bigger market right... 5 NFC championship appearances in 7 years demands respect.. The only reason n*ggas is talkin bout how tough the NFC east is is cuz the eagles are in it.. we run that s**t.. n yall had one good year in it n that got yall thinkin it was more than it really was.. Eli aint built for pressure and he showed that when we showed yall the door.. i cant wait for this season to start so all this noise gets turned down

George Lopez clowned ya, Eli wouldn't be that dumb.....

9 years ago '07        #106
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
 9 years ago '07        #107
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
Lean back, Lean back!!
 05-05-2009, 10:57 AM         #108
xFrums 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL, eagles fans don't really think that they're getting somewhere this year, not going to happen, s**t I'm actually worried about us without toom & plax, I'm rooting, but It'll be hard to get to the sb with that lack of experience in the wr pos.
 9 years ago '09        #109
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
 KING*TITO said:
George Lopez clowned ya, Eli wouldn't be that dumb.....

lol no comment for the rest of the facts i threw out there tho.. exactly yall had 2 appearances we had 5.. cowboys had 0 redskins had 0.. so if u wanna go by the facts its no too hard to see who runs that s**t.. but if u wanna go with ur heart then i emphathize wit u n say this is ur division.. but the facts prove otherwise
 9 years ago '07        #110
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
 kp059 said:
lol no comment for the rest of the facts i threw out there tho.. exactly yall had 2 appearances we had 5.. cowboys had 0 redskins had 0.. so if u wanna go by the facts its no too hard to see who runs that s**t.. but if u wanna go with ur heart then i emphathize wit u n say this is ur division.. but the facts prove otherwise
We won the division?? You just dumb!! you make no sense.. Ya barely made the playoff.. Is it just me or are Eagles fans the dumbest son's of b***hes in all of sports.....
 9 years ago '07        #111
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
 kp059 said:
See what I mean........ They just dumb.. Let me Guess what you gunna say next, Mcnabb is!! And we beat ya like twice last year!!! Hello!! There 28 other teams out there, get off our d**ks, c*cksuckas.....
 05-05-2009, 11:10 AM         #112
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KING*TITO said:
We won the division?? You just dumb!! you make no sense.. Ya barely made the playoff.. Is it just me or are Eagles fans the dumbest son's of b***hes in all of sports.....
Barely made the playoffs and still dusted the number one seed off :rolll augh:
 9 years ago '09        #113
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
 KING*TITO said:
See what I mean........ They just dumb.. Let me Guess what you gunna say next, Mcnabb is!! And we beat ya like twice last year!!! Hello!! There 28 other teams out there, get off our d**ks, c*cksuckas.....
oh so yall would rather have the regular season dubs.. den to b the last NFC east team remainin when its all said and done.. my fault i must have my priorities mixed up..We may lose in the end but it damn sure aint yall showin us the door.. n didnt u watch the playoff game Eli was all shook up the whole game.. is that ur man u seem pretty defensive over somethin ur wrong about
 9 years ago '07        #114
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Barely made the playoffs and still dusted the number one seed off :rolll augh:
 kp059 said:
oh so yall would rather have the regular season dubs.. den to b the last NFC east team remainin when its all said and done.. my fault i must have my priorities mixed up..We may lose in the end but it damn sure aint yall showin us the door.. n didnt u watch the playoff game Eli was all shook up the whole game.. is that ur man u seem pretty defensive over somethin ur wrong about
See what I mean, thats all ya got... Guess what kids, we did the same thing to the Cowboys the year before that, and guess what, we won the superbowl.. You ain't find one thread about us beating the Cowboys in the playoffs, we aim higher than that, we don't gloat on a playoff win that was followed by lost... I'm done with ya loser.......
 05-05-2009, 11:17 AM         #115
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
muauhhahah at Eagles fans treating that fluke game against the Giants like its there Superbowl
 9 years ago '09        #116
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
 KING*TITO said:
See what I mean, thats all ya got... Guess what kids, we did the same thing to the Cowboys the year before that, and guess what, we won the superbowl.. You ain't find one thread about us beating the Cowboys in the playoffs, we aim higher than that, we don't gloat on a playoff win that was followed by lost... I'm done with ya loser.......
lol it would b kind of hard for u to gloat in a NFC east thread about s**t considering yall lost to the last nfc east team remaining in the playoffs but u still got the nerve to act like yall is above us. i'll trade a regular season nfc east championship every year to b the last n*ggas standin in the end.. If this was a Super Bowl thread i'd understand where ur comin from but its definitely all nfc east homie so what more can u say
 05-05-2009, 11:27 AM         #117
xFrums 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lets clear this up...

Giants Superbowl Wins Last 5 Years: 1
Eagles: 0

Last 5 years Division standings: 3-2 on Us

Eagles cant finish, giants still ontop for 09
 9 years ago '09        #118
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
 xFrums said:
Lets clear this up...

Giants Superbowl Wins Last 5 Years: 1
Eagles: 0

Last 5 years Division standings: 3-2 on Us

Eagles cant finish, giants still ontop for 09
whats the record without plax and dward? :greetings10: ur times up brotha
 05-05-2009, 11:33 AM         #119
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^You notice how this says NFC East thread 2009 season f**k your fluke a.ss superbowl victory. Our offense is fully reloaded and ready to roll thru the whole nfc
 05-05-2009, 11:35 AM         #120
xFrums 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And toomer...

Oh f**k, like I said in my above post, I think that Hakeem Nicks could make semi-instant impact, manningham has improved a well. Yes, but I do think this won't be a dominant year, but we'll still make playoffs. I mean the skins haven't made any impact improvements, boys losing owens brings them down drastically, so I look at them as a 3rd now, s**t now that I think about it, we still might get 1st. :applause:

Eagles looking up again...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
108 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy