Official 2009-2010 NFC East Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Drake- I’m Upset
317 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who's your pick to win the NFC East?
Cowboys 10 13.51%
Giants 29 39.19%
Eagles 21 28.38%
Redskins 14 18.92%
Voters: 74. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '09        #81
RdGZkP 31 heat pts31
space
space
$3,099 | Props total: 296 296
how can yall talk s**t bout the eagles when we knocked yall out the playoffs the last time we played eachother.. thats like if Pacquiao f!ghts mayweather n loses then Ricky Hatton talkin s**t to Pacquio sayin he can beat him... Yall lost so until u beat the Eagles we on different levels
 9 years ago '07        #82
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,922 | Props total: 535 535
u eagle fans act like beating the giants is winning the superbowl,how the eagles on another level when they didnt win s**t
 9 years ago '05        #83
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117 OP
space
space
$18,759 | Props total: 3940 3940
 kp059 said:
how can yall talk s**t bout the eagles when we knocked yall out the playoffs the last time we played eachother.. thats like if Pacquiao f!ghts mayweather n loses then Ricky Hatton talkin s**t to Pacquio sayin he can beat him... Yall lost so until u beat the Eagles we on different levels
I usually don't talk s**t unless provoked...sooooooooooooooooo on that note..

your talking s**t saying the eagles are on a different level because of of ONE playoff win last season? Get the f**k over it, what do you have to show for that playoff win? s**t you guys can't even say you are the division champs, so really the only accomplishment your team had all season was beating us in the playoffs. Whoopdy-f**king-doooo!!!! Now if you went on to win the super bowl then you could talk all the s**t you want and I would just sit here and take it since your team won the title but nah that didn't happen. You guys ended up every other team (outside of Pitt) and went home empty handed.

Now for your dumb a.ss comparison to boxing, all I have to say is at least ricky hatton knows what it is like to hold a championship, does your team?
 9 years ago '04        #84
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,094 | Props total: 25 25
egales will be close to last in the dividson this yr and out da playoffs
 9 years ago '04        #85
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,201 | Props total: 954 954
 Stupendamatic said:

your talking s**t saying the eagles are on a different level because of of ONE playoff win last season? Get the f**k over it, what do you have to show for that playoff win? s**t you guys can't even say you are the division champs, so really the only accomplishment your team had all season was beating us in the playoffs. Whoopdy-f**king-doooo!!!! Now if you went on to win the super bowl then you could talk all the s**t you want and I would just sit here and take it since your team won the title but nah that didn't happen. You guys ended up every other team (outside of Pitt) and went home empty handed.

Now for your dumb a.ss comparison to boxing, all I have to say is at least ricky hatton knows what it is like to hold a championship, does your team?
^^^ said it all
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '04        #86
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,458 | Props total: 597 597
 kp059 said:

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '07        #87
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 139 139
 Stupendamatic said:

ouch
 05-05-2009, 07:19 AM         #88
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Heeeeeere we go (Change your fandom to the black and the gold) Heeeeeeeere we go
 9 years ago '07        #89
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,119 | Props total: 388 388
Ya the ones talking, not us.......

Watch this and shut up....
 9 years ago '05        #90
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$15,123 | Props total: 50 50
we will forever be able to talk s**t because you sorry a.ss Eagles fans will NEVER win a Superbowl, something we've done a few times now.. So keep on pretending that W you got in DECEMBER was your Superbowl cause it's as close as your gonna get..

1389 - 349 STRK: 2 l in a row WIN PCT: 79% 2 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 4-2, Rank #212 | Aug 14: 69-20, Rank #59 | Aug 13: 111-27, Rank #24 | Aug 12: 415-99, Rank #11 | Aug 11: 74-23, Rank #61 | Aug 10: 2042-879, Rank #1 | Aug 09: 1049-376, Rank #1 | Aug 08: 1452-454, Rank #1 *
 9 years ago '05        #91
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,239 | Props total: 230 230
Damn how many anti-giant threads are eagle fans going to make?
 9 years ago '07        #92
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
 Majestic_GMMB said:
They stans......
 05-05-2009, 07:55 AM         #93
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kurt Warner exposed Philly's defense.
 9 years ago '07        #94
st21 1376 heat pts1376
space
space
$58,802 | Props total: 53358 53358
 Stupendamatic said:

owned
 9 years ago '04        #95
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,201 | Props total: 954 954
 Majestic_GMMB said:
They are very insecure
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-05-2009, 08:43 AM         #96
The Blueprint² 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Really, where are they? One thread was made about the giants wanting maclin and this one was made. @ you acting like giant fans aint ever made threads about eagles fans. Stay outta this s**t. NFC East>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NF C South
 9 years ago '06        #97
Supa mario 
space
space
$3,285 | Props total: 2206 2206
 Stupendamatic said:

Smeagle fans yall want some soup???????
 05-05-2009, 08:49 AM         #98
The Blueprint² 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nah but ill take a 23-11 shellacking, being the first nfc number one seed to lose to a six seed instead.
 9 years ago '07        #99
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
 The Blueprint² said:
Nah but ill take a 23-11 shellacking, being the first nfc number one seed to lose to a six seed instead.
Thats all you got and you used it up, you shooting blanks!!

9 years ago '07        #100
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
133 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 1st Madden 19 details revealed
84 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
#HarveyWeinstein Released on Bail
32 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1354 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobar’s hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy