Official 2009-2010 NFC East Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who's your pick to win the NFC East?
Cowboys 10 13.51%
Giants 29 39.19%
Eagles 21 28.38%
Redskins 14 18.92%
Voters: 74. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #41
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 The Blueprint² said:
Dre honestly Defense has never been your problem and you did nothing to improve your offense. So yes, im not worried about the redskins.
Print and willie, between the skins and eagles, how do yall expect to dominate us when you couldnt even score on us. Our defense is that much better and every position on offense is already settled except for right tackle....repetition and experience will make our offense much better this year

and we get both giants and eagles at home for primetime games:dancingcool:

Skins 10-6
eagles 10-6
giants 10-6
cowboys 8-8
 04-30-2009, 10:44 PM         #42
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
skins still got that s**tty offense...the d improved..but what they gon do when haynesworth goes down..cause dt's always get injured

Cowboys offense going to be weak this year.....im not sure if roy goin to beast in dallas like he did in Deeeeeetroit..all i see is that they going to be more running than passing this year..especially with barber and jones in the backfield...but i doubt they will run over the eagles or the giants front 7

its between the eagles and the g-men next year..may the best team win
 9 years ago '07        #43
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,444 | Props total: 43404 43404
 wepainters said:
Nobody cares about the foreskins or the cowgirls
says the Packers fan
 9 years ago '07        #44
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 ttime236 said:
Print and willie, between the skins and eagles, how do yall expect to dominate us when you couldnt even score on us. Our defense is that much better and every position on offense is already settled except for right tackle....repetition and experience will make our offense much better this year

Skins 10-6
eagles 10-6
giants 10-6
cowboys 8-8
the giants went into washington and beat that a.ss the same day they honored shawn taylor.what a primetime game really gonna do

NYGallday said:
skins still got that s**tty offense...the d improved..but what they gon do when haynesworth goes down..cause dt's always get injured

Cowboys offense going to be weak this year.....im not sure if roy goin to beast in dallas like he did in Deeeeeetroit..all i see is that they going to be more running than passing this year..especially with barber and jones in the backfield...but i doubt they will run over the eagles or the giants front 7

its between the eagles and the g-men next year..may the best team win
dallas have 3 beast runningbacks though dont forget about that rookie choice who came in and did his thing also.i dont know if roy williams could be a #1 but i do know the rest of they wrs is aighttttttt! gillie the kid is trash though!
 05-01-2009, 08:22 AM         #45
The Blueprint² 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ttime236 said:

Skins 10-6
eagles 10-6
giants 10-6
cowboys 8-8
we had that first game won man, we just choked it away after akers missed that field goal that would have put us up 17-0....and the second game we had it too if reggie browns stupid a.ss would have gone into the endzone before he f**kin curled back.
 9 years ago '05        #46
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
see yall in august.... To long to be talking about it right now just makes me angry... stupid baseball will be all thats left june
 9 years ago '05        #47
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 modalee81 said:
This could be the most competitive division is the NFL this season with all 4 teams a possible playoff caliber team. I see the Eagles taking the division this year.
Ol lord please dont start with the east having "3 possible playoffs teams" early this season this year... Heard it forever at the beginning of last year and it was a push for the eagles to get in at the end...I say 2 from south/east than 1 each from north and west maybe
 05-01-2009, 08:51 AM         #48
The Blueprint² 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^NFC East>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>NFC South
 9 years ago '07        #49
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 The Blueprint² said:
^ lets be serious man, this s**t coming down to the eagles and giants...
No doubt...
 05-01-2009, 09:27 AM         #50
krzyboilace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant wait to show these haters
 9 years ago '07        #51
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Ol lord please dont start with the east having "3 possible playoffs teams" early this season this year... Heard it forever at the beginning of last year and it was a push for the eagles to get in at the end...I say 2 from south/east than 1 each from north and west maybe
Its cus we beat up on each other...squads from the nfc south arent physical enough to last a season in the east
 9 years ago '05        #52
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 394 394
More hate I see I guess it comes with the territory. NEWS FLASH b***hes Pittsburgh won the Superbowl last year.

Last edited by Jaiden05; 05-01-2009 at 10:05 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #53
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 slimwillie said:
44-6 = no heart

Wasn't going to entertain your comment but you're a f*g... 44-6 yeah, what's your point? Eagles murdered us and knocked us out the playoffs and then what happened? Dono b***h

[pic - click to view]

like a lawn chair. Just like Romo.
 9 years ago '05        #54
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 slimwillie said:
worse then Romo homie. atleast Donovan won some must win games. Romo chokes come December every year

And Mcnabb doesn't fold in Dec?? Granted yall did hand us probably one of the worst loses I've ever witnessed but what did philly get out of it???? Another LOSS!
 9 years ago '05        #55
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
What k!lls me about some of you eagles fans are yall talk like you're the best team in the League. What makes yall better this up and coming season? Is it because the eagles signed a player that gave up 11 sacks and didn't even remember doing so? Or is it yall picked up a DeSean Jackson Clone? Or is it because you have what appears to be washed up corner the eagles picked up for two 4th round picks. Obviously the Pats didn't think he was good anymore. You won't be able to see Donovan being elected into the HOF and that's even if he gets a nod.

Last edited by Jaiden05; 05-01-2009 at 10:38 AM..
 05-01-2009, 11:14 AM         #56
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
you're a d**krider. we don't need proof because you're not worth the time
but im worth your time for you to respond to everything I say. The only person that rides d**k is you.
 9 years ago '05        #57
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 slimwillie said:
we got to win 2 play-off games. thats 2 more then your whole franchise in 13 years

Mcnabb has a .650+ winning % in December while Romo has a .250 % in DEC :laughing9:

So you're say that Donovan playing more seasons doesn't account for those numbers?
 9 years ago '05        #58
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 slimwillie said:
we don't talk like we're the best in the L but we are better then Dallas

so if Maclin's a jackson clone and Jackson was a beast how is it a bad thing to have 2 beast?

what makes Dallas better? you lost Canty and TO who did you get? No-one

Jackson was a beast? You mention Canty like he was the anchor on the Defense. He is replaceable quote me on that. Rat could fill in well at you thinking that Canty was a monster. As for T.O. you're right but we have youth now at that postion and that's what we was going for.

NEXT QUESTION????????????

Last edited by Jaiden05; 05-01-2009 at 11:39 AM..
 9 years ago '09        #59
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
The New York Football Giants
 9 years ago '09        #60
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 U.B.HiRM said:
suck :laughing9:
clever
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
54 comments
1 day ago