Official 2009-2010 NFC East Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who's your pick to win the NFC East?
Cowboys 10 13.51%
Giants 29 39.19%
Eagles 21 28.38%
Redskins 14 18.92%
Voters: 74. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 08-01-2009, 11:40 AM         #321
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jslim said:
skins did make some impressive defensive moves this offseason, but the facts remain. offensively yall gotta get it together. in the epic second half collapse that was the end of the redskins season, y'all had only one offensive player (portis) eclipse 100 yards in a single game (once). how are ya'll gonna beat a reloaded eagles offense, a monstrous giants defense, and a cowboys defense led by demarcus ware when u play like that?
^^^wow how is the eagles offense reloaded???? cuz of Jeremy Maclin??? he was nice in college but i wouldn't consider a rokkie wr as having a reloaded offense,no hate im just sayin

Last edited by rawproduct03; 08-01-2009 at 11:47 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #322
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^wow how is the eagles offense reloaded????
they revamped their o line. but like other teams there are question marks but if they gel they could be one of the best o lines in the league.

two of the eagles biggest problems last year was scoring in the red zone and run the ball in small yardage situation and i think they remedied both of those problems. they drafted a tight end from florida, ingram, and hopefully with him and celek we wont have any problems in the red zone. also no one is talkin about it but i think one of our biggest pickups was getting leonard weaver, a fullback. he will help is in short distance situations and can hopefully open up more hole for b west after not having a fullback at all last year
 8 years ago '09        #323
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 StateProperty88 said:
they revamped their o line. but like other teams there are question marks but if they gel they could be one of the best o lines in the league.

two of the eagles biggest problems last year was scoring in the red zone and run the ball in small yardage situation and i think they remedied both of those problems. they drafted a tight end from florida, ingram, and hopefully with him and celek we wont have any problems in the red zone. also no one is talkin about it but i think one of our biggest pickups was getting leonard weaver, a fullback. he will help is in short distance situations and can hopefully open up more hole for b west after not having a fullback at all last year
shawn andrews and jason peters got injured while running first day of camp
 8 years ago '07        #324
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
lol u eagle and skin fans are delusional
 08-01-2009, 11:31 PM         #325
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thread for what? eagles always win 9 outta 10 times. gaints slipped by the year we wasnt in
 08-02-2009, 01:18 AM         #326
-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As much as they talk about the Skins defense and the Eagles, why does nobody seem to mention that Osi will be back in NY this year and that defense was always stout.
 8 years ago '05        #327
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,269 | Props total: 632 632
Eli will throw for 3900 yards and take that MVP trophy!
 8 years ago '07        #328
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,427 | Props total: 43385 43385
yo eagles did get i think the most underrated player in the draft.

Macho Harris , that dude is a f**kin beast, i can't believe he went so late. That was a great pickup. I'm actually gonna be rooting for him to do good just not against us.
 8 years ago '08        #329
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,917 | Props total: 7304 7304
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^wow how is the eagles offense reloaded???? cuz of Jeremy Maclin??? he was nice in college but i wouldn't consider a rokkie wr as having a reloaded offense,no hate im just sayin
and when he drops passes like the bum they drafted last year.

" aww aw Mcnabb still doesn't have any help. "
 8 years ago '08        #330
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
damn i f**king miss REAL football...
 8 years ago '07        #331
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Tha Doomship said:
As much as they talk about the Skins defense and the Eagles, why does nobody seem to mention that Osi will be back in NY this year and that defense was always stout.
Every defense in the east should finish top 10, theyre all pretty damn good
 08-03-2009, 05:00 AM         #332
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
Are you f**king stupid f**got?

Shawn Andrews you know the pro bowl gaurd returns, the best LT in the game named Jason peters is an eagle, and stacy andrews is a f**king monster. Thats three new players on a oline which is the BIGGEST in the L.

Add to that the addition of Fullback Jason Weaver, RB Lesan McCoy, TE Corniles ingram, one more year under brent celek and desean jacksons belt, and then MacLin.

Yes our offense is reloaded you f**king retard.

I dare you to say were not.
 8 years ago '05        #333
natural 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,954 | Props total: 3 3
 #21 said:
yo eagles did get i think the most underrated player in the draft.

Macho Harris , that dude is a f**kin beast, i can't believe he went so late. That was a great pickup. I'm actually gonna be rooting for him to do good just not against us.
I was surprised he went so late, I was kinda hoping we would take him but Im satisfied with Barnes. Seems like the Skins have only been going after 6'+ DBs lately
 8 years ago '04        #334
bmizzle2004 1 heat pts
space
space
$586 | Props total: 38 38
EAGLES WININ IT ALL MAN YALL CAN EAT A d*ck ON RYE IF U THINK NOT
 8 years ago '05        #335
natural 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,954 | Props total: 3 3
The Redskins' morning practice in blistering temperatures and high humidity has just ended, and Albert Haynesworth walks off the field. The sweat is pouring down his head as he carries his helmet. Yet the conditions do nothing to wipe away his smile.

At 28, and only six months after signing a seven-year, $100-million contract, life is good. Very good. It'll take more than stifling heat to ruin his sense of contentment. Not even the pressure of having to live up to the richest contract ever given to a defensive player is weighing him down.

"The only pressure I feel is the pressure I put on myself," Haynesworth said. "The dollar amount doesn't have anything to do with what I do on the field."

The 6-6, 340-pound Haynesworth was clearly the most coveted defensive player on the open market, and the Redskins came out the big winners after a brief yet frantic bidding war. Just hours into free agency, the Redskins beat out the Bucs and Giants for the impact tackle.

Once the Giants realized the bidding would get into the stratosphere of nine figures, they quickly dropped out. But Haynesworth admits he was intrigued by their interest. The Giants wound up signing free-agent defensive linemen Chris Canty and Rocky Bernard.

"I was shocked they wanted me," Haynesworth said of the Giants. "I didn't know how that would fly."

Haynesworth wasn't quite certain how he'd mesh with Tom Coughlin. After all, when Haynesworth came into the draft in 2002, he was strongly considered by Coughlin when he was coaching Jacksonville. A phone call from Coughlin the day before the draft left Haynesworth somewhat confused.

"I spent three or four hours on the phone with him the day before the draft," Haynesworth said. "He kept asking me these questions that didn't quite make sense to me. He's like, 'OK, if I ask you to do something and you know it's the wrong thing to do, what are you going to do?' So I'm like, 'Well, I'll do the right thing.' And he said, 'No, do what I say.' We kind of clashed at the time. I said, 'Yeah, I don't need to go to Jacksonville.' "

Haynesworth is aware Coughlin has mellowed over the years. "I heard he has loosened up a lot more and heard that he's a player's coach,'' Haynesworth said, "and that's great for him."

But Haynesworth is perfectly content playing for Jim Zorn, who said the former Titan has been a pleasure to coach.

"Really good, on and off the field," Zorn said. "When he goes to work, he works hard. You had better come to practice, because he's going to practice hard. He's never loped."

Haynesworth's arrival, coupled with those of first-round pass rusher Brian Orakpo and free-agent cornerback DeAngelo Hall, will improve an already sound defense. Haynesworth is the best interior defender in the game, and his presence alone will improve a defense that ranked fourth last season.

And if Jason Campbell turns into a more consistent quarterback, the Redskins could be right in the thick of an ultracompetitive NFC East race.

"I think we've got the potential," Haynesworth said. "We've got all the pieces of the puzzle to be great. It's a matter of how fast we come along and how we put this thing together."

People are not giving the Redskins enough credit heading into this season. The Giants will find out in their regular- season opener just how good the Redskins can be. Especially with the new man in the middle, the guy the Giants once hoped would be on their side.

Cowboys and Eagles should be full of thanks to Snyder for preventing a Umenyiora - Haynesworth - Robbins - Tuck tandem
 8 years ago '07        #336
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
I wouldve put in a petition to get the 'skins moved to the NFC North:scared2:
 8 years ago '04        #337
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,129 | Props total: 780 780
now why is haynesworth still jockin the giants?
 8 years ago '04        #338
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
G-Men baby! The winner of the East will go 10-6, 11-5 tops. We will end up beating up on each other as always. I just don't see a 12-4 or 13-3 type of dominant team coming out the Beast.
 08-12-2009, 11:05 PM         #339
-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think Dallas has much interest in C Al Johnson. I don't think he's ever fully recovered from the severe knee injury he suffered a couple of years ago. Remember, Johnson was a player who relied on speed and quickness - not power.

Source:
 08-12-2009, 11:06 PM         #340
-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ralph Vacchiano has reported via his Twitter page that first-round pick Hakeem Nicks has returned to practice. Vacchiano writes, “WR swap: Hakeem Nicks (hamstring) is back at practice. WR Mario Manningham is out.”

Source:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago