most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
268 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #101
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 slimwillie said:
first off you tell me I hate every1 that defends Ross but you're the one taking shot at Curly fans in every thread. so it seems like you're hating any1 thats riding with 50.

no lately 50 isn't s**t but Ross has never been good

and if music is what we're talkin about why does Ross talk about money in every song? how is money what he's all about yet when it comes to dissin some1 with more money it's about music :laughing9:

has Ross ever been as lyrical as Emine,m? NO but he still dissed him. so it's not about music
lmao he's talking about money like most other rappers do so what's ur point? 50 talks about guns and being a gangsta in every song as if that's what he's all about so u expect all his beefs to be about who's more of a gangsta than who rather than the music?

i dont think ross ever rapped about having more money than 50 so why would u expect the beef to be about that?

slimwillie said:
bottom line is Ross last 2 albums FAILED to go platinum so he decided to diss 50 hopin it would push him over the hump and he isn't gonna get there.

Ross doesn't make good music. lets look at diss records. Officer Ricky and Officer Down >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any diss Ross put out

people clown 50 for wearin a wig and makin jokes but Ross says monkey 1897976986 in every interview and isn't funny at all.

so what did he do to beat 50 exactly?
i never said he beat 50

bottom line is DTR didnt have singles as big as the singles he had for his last 2 albums so it was most likely gonna flop..the only thing 50 did wrong in this beef is waste so much time and energy going at ross and giving him promotion which most likely ended up getting ross more sales than he would've gotten had 50 not given him so much publicity

i mean he was getting way more attention this time around than he was back when he was making his first 2 albums..he had videos and interviews every week and had alot of attention on him and he still managed to sell less than his previous albums..so if he managed to sell less with this album than he did with his previous albums despite all the attention and publicity 50 helped him get..imagine how much worse his sales would've been without 50 giving him attention

Last edited by coolio; 05-01-2009 at 12:35 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #102
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 Triple6Raidr305 said:
this motherf**ka trippin!

i bet 50 is giddy that Eminem is going to finish the job for him

haha if em lays down a verse like on bump heads its a wrap. they need to put out songs like this again. we all die one day and bump heads go hard as sh it...

9 years ago '06        #103
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 slimwillie said:
if Ross talks about Money and thats what he's all about shouldn't he respect some1 who's 100x richer then him
no simple as that..if u dislike somebody then u dislike them

u're not gonna say to yourself "oh no he has more money than me so im not allowed to say anything bad about him"

slimwillie said:
but Ross said he beat 50 and you call Curly fans delusional. how are they anymore delusional then the man you keep defending

50 helped him out? he sold less then last time so he lost fans. I'd say 50 made 30,000 people not buy his album if anything

@ getting roasted by every radio station in America to sell 150k being the same as some1 helpin you out (and you swear you don't defend him)
50 cent went from selling 1.1 million first week with massacre to selling 600K first week with curtis..does that mean kanye made 500K people not buy his album?

and apart for this thread, i think i've used the word delusional to a 50 stan 2 times

here
 coolio said:
lmao worse than who lloyd banks? same guy that raps about the samething on every track? or worse than 50 who's not regarded as a good rapper, lyrically, by anybody other than his delusional stans?
that was in a banks vs budden thread or w/e and i called his stans delusional cause i had just seen a thread saying 50 cent was a better and always has been a better rapper than eminem ever was

and here

coolio said:
how's that waving the white flag? are u delusional?
in a thread called "Rick Ross Waves The White Flag..Doesn't Want It Any More With 50" and posted this pic as proof

[pic - click to view]

and im defending my point of view on this situation rather than rick ross himself

Last edited by coolio; 05-01-2009 at 01:06 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #104
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 slimwillie said:
no you're not. you were the 1st to post in a thread and your post said

every1 that defends their point of view and it's in 50's favor you call them a groupie :disdain2:

you're the same n*gga sayin every1 that doesn't like Ross it's because 50 is beefin with him. :laughing9:

no-one cared about Ross on BX until he dissed 50 then you n*ggas started d**kriding. so you mmight not be a d**krider but you're def a 50 hater
nah if somebody defends it logically, i wont call them a stan instead of hating just because they feel like they have to obey 50 cent, then i'll call them a stan

and most of the 50 stans do hate on ross and mostly every other rapper 50 beefs with for the simple fact that they're beefing with 50

nope i dont hate 50..i've defended him in the past as well

slimwillie said:
you call them stans because they defend 50 to the death I get it. but Ross lies to the death and you never say s**t in fact you just hate on 50 more then anything

William Roberts - I didn't get my name or my persona from Freeway ricky Ross. I never heard of him
thats an L in life f**k the beef with 50 (they both makin wack music RIGHT NOW) but Ross is just a loser in life f**k his 150k sold. if money makes some1 a winner then 50 k!lled that dude

here u go

coolio said:
seriously some people are stupid...only thing u see is his videos so u dont know what he does when he's not on camera and why would he go walking into hoods just to prove sh*t to u? he's worth like 400 million, im pretty sure he has other things to do with his time

and rick ross raps about being some king of drug lord which he isnt
 coolio said:
didnt rick ross say he had never heard of the real rick ross before naming himself that and didn't steal his name from him?
u can click that little blue arrow to see the threads if u want
 9 years ago '06        #105
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 slimwillie said:
ok but how is some1 defending 50 obeying 50 I don't f**k with either of them to heavy right now and to me 50 is clowning this n*gga to no end..

do you know who Roc Da Mic is?
im not saying anybody defending 50 is automatically obeying him..im talking mostly about people like bjk11 or w/e his name is and a few others who automatically go against anybody 50 does

and the guy on here who's apparently part of 50's entourage? what about him?
 9 years ago '06        #106
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 slimwillie said:
he's not just part of 50's enterouge. he had a name for himself before 50 even blew up.

anyway he has all the legit info and the n*gga says ebvery1 is laughin at Ross. i guess they're just obeying 50 to huh?

I guess Game was obeying 50 when he clowned Ross and said 50 was eatin him

Ross lost when he begged Jada,Ja and Buck to help him do something he couldn't do by himself
did i ever deny people laughing at ross? i really dont understand what ur point is...

the s**t 50 did to ross is funny yes but it probably didnt damage him as much as people thought it would

anyway he has all the legit info and the n*gga says ebvery1 is laughin at Ross. i guess they're just obeying 50 to huh?
so who's everyone? g-unit people? who? he went around the states asking rap fans in general if they found it funny? anyways i never said 50 didnt win the little battle of who can embarrass who more..just that it might not have worked when it came to ending ross' career like some predicted

Last edited by coolio; 05-01-2009 at 01:59 PM..
 05-01-2009, 02:09 PM         #107
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This dude is getting lamer by the minute
 9 years ago '06        #108
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 slimwillie said:
I didn't see any1 say ross's career was ended and I saw you saying their 50 stans.. yet you seem to be agreeing with everything they're saying
are u serious right now? u've never seen anybody saying 50 ended ross' career? im not gonna search every post but here's two threads

slimwillie said:
Game was laughin at Ross. :laughing9: is he G-Unit people

I guess you don't listen to satellite radio cause them n*ggas been clowning ross.

so again how did he win? if 50 sold 150k EVERY1 would say his career is over :laughing9:
once again, i never said people werent laughing at ross or the s**t 50 has done..s**t i found most of those videos funny but i still dont see what u're trying to get at or how people laughing at him really means as much as u're trying to make it seem when he still sold around his usual numbers

and yes cause 50 normally sells WAY MORE than that so if he goes from selling 700k first week to 150k..then obviously it would mean that his career isnt going as well when it comes to music

rick ross has always sold around the 150k - 170k mark so his career doesnt seem to have taken that much damage seeing as it's going at the same pace

honestly personal preference doesnt even have to be involved..it's really nothing but logic
 9 years ago '06        #109
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 slimwillie said:
but you try to make it seem like it helped when he sold less then any other time in his career

when 50 went at Kanye Kanye's sales sky rocketed.. Kanye WON.. Ross's sales went down.

it's not hard to have the #1 album when you drop by yourself
look at it this way

the singles from DTR werent as big as the ones from Port of Miami or Trilla so i said ross was probably on his way to sell alot less with DTR then he did with the two previous albums especially now that people are buying even less albums then they were back then

so im saying that if 50 wouldnt have given him so much publicity, he would sold alot less than 150k

im not saying that what would've happened for sure cause there's no way of really knowing, but that's what i think might have happened
 9 years ago '07        #110
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1864 1864
ROSS HAD #1 ALBUM, THIRD TIME IN A ROW
ROSS HAD BETTER DISS RECORDS
DIDN'T HAVE TO WEAR WIGS.
DIDN'T HAVE TO MAKE CARTOONS.
BANKS GOT DROPPED
YAYO GOT DROPPED
50 ADMITTED THERE'S NO FLOP IN HAVING A #1 ALBUM.

:cool-smiley-009:
 9 years ago '06        #111
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 slimwillie said:
you asked who was laughing and I told you

so 50 sells way more then he won. cause thats what Ross stans are saying.

Ross never did 150K ist week. always did atleast 25k more so he went DOWN how did he accomplish anything anyway?
well i never said 50 lost anyways so what other people said doesnt really matter to me

slimwillie said:
so you think when you get clowned and they show pr0n of your baby mom it's promotion.:laughing9:

so there are ppl out there who never liked Ross who wouldn't have bought his album but since 50 clowned him they bought it?:laughing9:

thats what you're saying
maybe promotion was the wrong word but it did create more publicity

and im not saying 50 clowning him made people buy more albums, but 50 going at him gave more attention to ross which in return also gave him more interviews and made people watch every video he put up on the net thus putting more attention on him and his album
 05-01-2009, 03:13 PM         #112
Icanseesounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the n*ggas wack ..hands down..
 9 years ago '05        #113
ChokeHold 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 23 23
ross lives off of producer's work... i can't think of one ross quotable and i'm really trying
 9 years ago '07        #114
Three 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,052 | Props total: 1038 1038
 Shadedvisionary said:
this s**t is getting old, ross is getting annoying.
Truth

i wasnt interested in the 50 beef after the first week..
Is Ross tryin his hardest to career suicide
 9 years ago '06        #115
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 slimwillie said:
but don't you think the 800k people who bought Trilla already knew who he was? he didn't need publicity really

you act like he was unknown. he was everywhere promoting his 1st 2 albums. it's just this time people were askin him about his past. thats why he lost fans
 slimwillie said:
so he had more attention on him and his album and had the worst opening week of his 3 albums

sounds like an L to me (waits for you tao call me a groupie or stan) :rolleyes:

ok look imma explain it again but more clearly and easier to understand....i don't know if you've noticed, but most artists are selling less nowadays (look at even some of the popular ones like soulja boy, etc)..there's artists whose most recent CDs, are selling much less than their previous because people are buying less albums now

SO im saying rick ross was probably gonna be another one of them artists who's latest album was gonna sell much less than his previous ones, but the publicity from this beef helped get his album the attention to sell numbers closer to the ones from his previous albums

in more simpler words..if u think DTR flopped with 150k sold, it would flopped even more had he not gotten all this extra attention from the beef

like i said, im not saying thats 100% for sure what happened but its possible
 9 years ago '05        #116
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
 slimwillie said:
solja boy had 1 album. Ross is on Def Jam. no comparison
Kanye,50,TI and Wayne all sold over 2 mill. so ppl will support

none of the attention he got was positive
soulja boy got 2..his first album went plat..and his last album flopped
 9 years ago '06        #117
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 slimwillie said:
solja boy had 1 album. Ross is on Def Jam. no comparison
Kanye,50,TI and Wayne all sold over 2 mill. so ppl will support

none of the attention he got was positive
yeah he's on def jam..so? is he supposed to automatically sell super well cause he's on def jam? cause every other rapper on def jam is selling super good?

soulja boy's on interscope so what's ur point? and u dont have to be a genius to realize rick ross isnt as big as kany, 50, TI and wayne...

and i'd say getting more interviews and videos to promote his album would be positive attention for him

Last edited by coolio; 05-03-2009 at 12:10 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
22 comments
20 hours ago