[[VIDEO]] RICK ROSS CALLS EMINEM A MONKEY & A HONK-Y..l

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
29 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #21
tdub-zr0 139 heat pts139
space
space
$26,878 | Props total: 14752 14752
Officer Wiggum is really delusional now if he thinks he can f**k with Em', after 50 has already ethered his a.ss. The thing I hate about guys like C.O. Ross is that their mediocre and don't have the sales, longevity, or credibility to step to guys like Eminem, yet they do it anyway to protect their pathetic, little reputations. And note to Wiggum: Nobody in the South ever referred to 50 as curly, your fat, ugly, lame a.ss came up with that weak s**t. Officer Wiggum, please take the L and move on, fam. You're only prolonging your agony.
 04-30-2009, 01:39 AM         #22
kronik414 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmaooo @ the shoe part...... the get up beat had me rollin.
 9 years ago '05        #23
Jumpoff86 
space
space
$910 | Props total: 213 213
Benzino > Rick Ross
 9 years ago '06        #24
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,900 | Props total: 25700 25700
i won't lie that get up was funny other then that ross is delusional with his yes men :Smh:
 04-30-2009, 02:07 AM         #25
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xyz11scorp21xyz said:
first of all, nobody that i know in real life ever actually says honky.
second of all, everybody has the n*gga card in my book. i'm white and my best friend is black and i use n*gga all the time. the only time its wrong for anyone to use that word is when they're saying it to insult.

it pisses me off that people get angry when a white dude says what up n*gga or some s**t like that, it's not like he's saying f**k you zzzzzz.

you get what i'm saying?

no i don't get what you're saying at all...and i find it ridiculous that you feel you can tell someone of another ethnicity what they should,or shouldn't be offended by....
 9 years ago '04        #26
rjayasin 
space
space
space
$979 | Props total: 20 20
Em gotta respond now. He'll problem drop something after Relapse drops. Ross and his yes men are funny - and not in a good way.
 9 years ago '04        #27
Ea$e 
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 424 424
Ross is trying to play chess right now.....

There's two ways this can go...

1.) Em won't respond because he knows how much promo he'd be giving Ross

2.) It's Benzino all over again.

I don't know. Initially, I wanted him to provoke Em but now I'm not sure. It's like, Ross knows he's milking this because he has to. Somebody hopped in his ear and told him to turn the negative into a positive, and that's what he's trying to do. The only thing about that is, how FAR will it go? I mean, talk your s**t about 50 all you want...call his music wack (which I currently agree with), whatever....but the dude obviously has pull, connections, and this "bad guy" reputation to uphold.

Once again, I don't know.....
 04-30-2009, 02:53 AM         #28
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xyz11scorp21xyz said:
thats exactly my point. people taking this ethnicity s**t too far. i know that i sound crazy to some people. but i don't ever look at or judge someone by skin color, to me everyone is a human being. we are all ONE. ethnicities and religions don't do anything but separate us. so i'm not telling you what you should or shouldn't be offended by, that's all up to you. you gotta look at the context of what was said and judge off of that. if i just called a black person a n*gga out of nowhere, f**k yeah he should get offended by it. but i don't believe that only a black person can use that word.

your whole view point is flawed..there is history behind this word that you are choosing to use without any regard merely because you feel the context negates the history....and quite frankly it really doesn't...there are so many other words you can use that wouldn't invoke a negative response...but you are choosing to use one that ultimately can,and most times does lead to a negative response...you have to ask yourself why?....it's the allure of using a word that has a negative connotation behind it...

people really don't do this with any other racial slur....you don't walk up to jews like.."what up kike"...what people of a certain racial background choose to do with the racial slurs placed upon them is up to them...but you just a.ssuming that because you use racial slurs in a certain context that makes it alright is just your ignorance blissfully playing with fire

Last edited by HotepSuns; 04-30-2009 at 02:54 AM..
 04-30-2009, 03:01 AM         #29
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ea$e said:
Ross is trying to play chess right now.....

There's two ways this can go...

1.) Em won't respond because he knows how much promo he'd be giving Ross

2.) It's Benzino all over again.

I don't know. Initially, I wanted him to provoke Em but now I'm not sure. It's like, Ross knows he's milking this because he has to. Somebody hopped in his ear and told him to turn the negative into a positive, and that's what he's trying to do. The only thing about that is, how FAR will it go? I mean, talk your s**t about 50 all you want...call his music wack (which I currently agree with), whatever....but the dude obviously has pull, connections, and this "bad guy" reputation to uphold.

Once again, I don't know.....

ross is playing chess?...you're giving ross entirely too much credit....ross just blindly,and retardedly went up against 50...he had no plan really other than to try,and draw attention to himself so people could hear his music...

ultimately what happened?....he embarassed himself,and his family,and for what?...he sold less records this time around,than on his last album..and people are proclaiming this as his best album...

his album is out,he inevitably will have a decline in sales,and be lucky to go gold...battling eminem is not going to increase sales for him....especially with no battle plan which i'm sure he doesn't have...it's just...i'm gonna jump in the fire,and pray that people pay attention to me,and my music...that's not chess....that's gambling with house money....
 9 years ago '04        #30
Ea$e 
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 424 424
 HotepSuns said:
ross is playing chess?...you're giving ross entirely too much credit....ross just blindly,and retardedly went up against 50...he had no plan really other than to try,and draw attention to himself so people could hear his music...

ultimately what happened?....he embarassed himself,and his family,and for what?...he sold less records this time around,than on his last album..and people are proclaiming this as his best album...

his album is out,he inevitably will have a decline in sales,and be lucky to go gold...battling eminem is not going to increase sales for him....especially with no battle plan which i'm sure he doesn't have...it's just...i'm gonna jump in the fire,and pray that people pay attention to me,and my music...that's not chess....that's gambling with house money....
Notice how I said trying.

Anybody with a shred of common sense can see right through his entire agenda, but like I said - he's attempting to pull a 180 and all of his fans/50 haters are allowing that s**t to happen.

Is he done? More than likely, yeah.

Will he go platinum, let alone sell 12 million copies in his entire career? I wholeheartedly doubt it.

Still, he's trying to bait Em. Is it going to backfire? Yep, probably worse than with 50.

Trust me, I'm not giving him ANY credit, it was just an observation.
 9 years ago '07        #31
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
I can't even listen to him.. and talk about a b***h a.ss yes man behind him, laughing at his wack a.ss jokes. who the f**k were those clowns?
how do people support this delusional buffoon. He's worse than Game, and atleast Game did damage to G-Unit.
&& whats Ross talking this s**t about them being dropped? it don't matter.. Yayo still richer and will always be better off than ross. He stupid.

Either way f**k them. I hope Eminem doesn't respond.
 04-30-2009, 03:17 AM         #32
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ea$e said:
Notice how I said trying.

Anybody with a shred of common sense can see right through his entire agenda, but like I said - he's attempting to pull a 180 and all of his fans/50 haters are allowing that s**t to happen.

Is he done? More than likely, yeah.

Will he go platinum, let alone sell 12 million copies in his entire career? I wholeheartedly doubt it.

Still, he's trying to bait Em. Is it going to backfire? Yep, probably worse than with 50.

Trust me, I'm not giving him ANY credit, it was just an observation.

true enough....

the most interesting thing about it is...ross's best chance was actually going at 50,because 50 has a lot of haters...em on the other hand has a ton of die hard fans who swear by this dude at night before they go to sleep....

but i doubt em will respond...unless he's on a song on 50's new album talking about it..
 9 years ago '06        #33
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,976 | Props total: 3523 3523
"Roc Da Mic" said it himself....Ross is getting gassed up to see how far he will go...and most of the elite artists are laughing behind his back....and now he's "in too deep"
 9 years ago '05        #34
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,375 | Props total: 474 474
ross comin at EM ? oohhh sad day... nal proly a good one....
the only reason why em really went at benzino cause he said summin about his lil girl....
so i think ross would have to cross those boundaries...
but em may be fed up wit his talk and slap sum lyrical content into him...
and em ='s funny... i dont care how gangster u are... if u get joked and its funny ur done.. ive seen alot of ppl loose battles that way...lol..
 9 years ago '07        #35
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1864 1864
I HOPE ROSS BRINGS MARSHALL MATTERS OUT OF EM, f**k THAT STUPID ACCENT.
 04-30-2009, 05:00 AM         #36
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what about all the white flks that went out & bought weaker than crap...are they honk-ey's?
 04-30-2009, 05:03 AM         #37
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn son...does ross think before he speaks..what's he gonna do if ppl start protesting behind these comments..this n*gga causes more problems for def jam than he's actually worth..he speaks as if he's jay-z over there..
 9 years ago '07        #38
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1864 1864
Dawg are you that mad that you post back to back? Let that n*gga say w/e he wants. Who cares? Em is not god. Em has said the word n igg er. Roth just said nappy headed hoes the other day. Freedom of speech!!!
 9 years ago '04        #39
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
So he said Em is a monkey, cuz if sayin' a black guy is a monkey, it's racial??? I don't understand s**t what he is tryin' to say
 9 years ago '04        #40
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 1149 1149
 braided_uppimp said:
yeah, but that's uncall for Eminem never said a damn thing about Ross

Ross is trippin now
yeah, eminem is going to a.ssassinate rick ross. i can't wait for it, too. eminem's album will probably be the first one i'll buy in 5 years. :dancingcool:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago