Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Best Track On Relapse
3 AM 11 1.94%
MY MOM 12 2.12%
INSANE 14 2.47%
BAGPIPES FROM BAGHDAD 20 3.53%
HELLO 24 4.23%
SAME SONG AND DANCE 29 5.11%
WE MADE YOU 3 0.53%
MEDICINE BALL 23 4.06%
STAY WIDE AWAKE 63 11.11%
OLD TIME'S SAKE 9 1.59%
MUST BE THE GANJA 13 2.29%
DEJA VU 74 13.05%
BEAUTIFUL 129 22.75%
CRACK A BOTTLE 5 0.88%
UNDERGROUND 138 24.34%
Voters: 567. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1941
BeeZaK 
space
space
space
$1,523 | Props total: 45 45
I'm sorry but if anyone says this is his best, then yall are retarded... Marshall Mathers LP can not be touched.... Slim Shady LP can be his best too but it depends on the person as I prefer MMLP more. This is better than Encore and that's it ...
 9 years ago '04        #1942
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,986 | Props total: 1327 1327
 Birdman's Back said:
when Em dipped into the f**kin Christopher Reeves flow i lost it, that dude dont give a f**k whatsoever. s**t is wrong but hilarious at the same time.
huh?

.....that wasn't really christopher reeves?

9 years ago '04        #1943
BeeZaK 
space
space
space
$1,523 | Props total: 45 45
 BeeZaK said:
I'm sorry but if anyone says this is his best, then yall are retarded... Marshall Mathers LP can not be touched.... Slim Shady LP can be his best too but it depends on the person as I prefer MMLP more. This is better than Encore and that's it ...
Also... "Beautiful" is the best track on the album.
 05-08-2009, 12:40 AM         #1944
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont think you've really listened to his other albums...

and the point of a relapse is to be a little more on the irrational side
 9 years ago '05        #1945
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,496 | Props total: 717 717
i think its hilarious how people hate on em...but they like dudes like lil wayne spittin wack s**t like im rare like mr clean with hair/tougher than nigerian hair hahahahaha like wtf...
 9 years ago '04        #1946
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
The world is just my medicine ball and your all in it
 9 years ago '04        #1947
DezCaughtIt 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,179 | Props total: 32 32
do u fools listen to music or do u just skim through it?
 9 years ago '04        #1948
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
Stay wide awake b***hes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hyper::hyper::hyper:
 05-08-2009, 12:45 AM         #1949
ins rebel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dope so far on the first couple of spins
 9 years ago '04        #1950
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
 Birdman's Back said:
1) Intro - Great Intro, cool to see McNulty from The Wire in it. Perfect intro for this album.
2) 3 A.M. - My favorite leak from the tracks that leaked early. Em's lyrics are f**kin sick and his flow is outrageous and of course Dre's beat is sick. 4/5
3) My Mom - This beat is f**king serious, them horns is just nasty. Em tells us how he got hooked on drugs, thanks mom. Great s**t, dudes multis and flow is something serious. Em lashing out at his moms once again. "wait a minute, this aint dinner, this is paint thinner/you aint yesterday, i aint hear no complaints did i?/now heres a plate full of pain k!llers now just wait till i crush the valium and put it...in ya potatas ya little mothaf**keeer/now ya sit there with that little retarded face without even tastin it/u better lick the f**kin plate, u aint wastin it, put ya face in it before i throw ya in the basement again" damn and then dude switches it up to "My Valium" at the end. 4/5
4) Insane - The beat is insane once again, keys is got me goin nuts. The song is exactly what the name says, f**kin insane. Em tells a story about being abused (in many ways) by a stepdad, dude has problems but his flow is so damn, well, insane in this s**t. Em f**king OD's in that second verse, good god. 4/5
5) Bagpipes From Baghdad - Feelin that beat, Dre aint playin on this album with the beats. I figured from the name of the song and then the beat that the 'arabic accent' would be heavy on this song but it's not bad actually, primarily because of the beat. His flow and lyrics is still on point like usual. 3/5
6) Hello - Beat = crazy, hook = not really feelin it, lyrics = DAMN, flow = DAAAAMN. 3.5/5
7) Tonya (skit) - Eminem is sick in the head and of course he's k!lling a b***h he picks up on the side of the road. lmao
8) Same Song & Dance - Em talks about the b***h from the previous skit and the song starts off like a normal b***h song but then he quickly turns into a song about k!lling b***hes lol. Em is f**kin insane, flow is decent but I'm really feelin it. "hello Lyndsay, ya lookin a little thin, hun/how bout a ride to rehab, get in c*nt/starting off on the wrong foot is what I didn't want, girl Im just kidding just me start over again, hun/see what i meant was we should have a little intervention, come with me to Brighton, lemme relieve ya tension/murder really wasnt my intention/if i wanted to k!ll ya, it already woulda been done/slowly she gets in and i begin to lyncha ha with 66 inches of extension" damn, that fool is out of his mind but them multis is just nuts.
9) We Made You - Definitely the weakest song up to this point but I don't hate it as much as alot of others do. 2/5
10) Medicine Ball - Oh lord at this beat. Has that epic sound to it and Eminem destroys this s**t, everything on point bout this s**t. Lyrics, Flow, Beat. Em tells us how the world is his Medicine Ball. 2nd verse, oh my dude says he gone r*pe all the p***ycat Dolls lol.This d**khead actually spits a few bars 'as' Christopher Reeves 5/5
11) Paul (skit) - Paul talks about listening to the album and not condoning some of the s**t he says.
12) Stay Wide Awake - Oh damn, now this s**t is what I'm talkin bout. Beat is epic and f**kin Eminem destroys this s**t. Love this s**t, Em with the off the wall lyrics and damn that flow is so f**kin crazy. Love the hook too and the third verese is just nasty. 5/5
13) Old Times Sake feat. Dr. Dre - Damn Dre aint playin wit these beats. I absolutely love the hook on this song I'm not feelin the accent Em uses on this song (he dont use it the whole time) because it wasn't neccessary on this one at all, Dre was ill on it too and Em's lyrics was still dope. 4/5
14) Must Be The Ganja - Oh yeah, there will be MAAAAANY trees blown to this s**t, f**kin crazy beat. You may not be able to OD on weed but Em OD's on this Ganja. Em k!lls this s**t and one of my favorite records on this s**t. 5/5
15) Mr. Mathers (skit) - Em OD'd so he's gettin taken to the hospital.
16) Deja Vu - Song continues from the previous skit and Em talks about ODing and how he's done this s**t many times. Beat is f**king epic, super epic and the song is real as f**k. Em opening up completely about his drug abuse, that hook compleltey matches the beat perfectly. Epic song, Em speaks on the death of Proof for the first time on the album and speaks on how he was using Proof's death as an excuse to pop more pills. 5/5
17) Beautiful - Whoa, you go from an epic song to another damn epic one. f**k, that beat is crazy with the strings and I'm not sure what that sample is from but fits the feel of the song perfect. Em spitting more real s**t: "im startin to feel distant again, so i just decided to pick this pen up and try to make an attempt to vent/but iiii just cant admit that i come to grips that i may be done wit rap/i need a knew outlet and i know some s**t so hard to swallow, but i cant just sit back and wallow in my own sorrow/but i know one thang, ill be one tough act to follow". Love this song, one of the best Em songs period. 5/5
18) Crack A Bottle feat. 50 Cent & Dr. Dre - Alot of people give this song a ton of uncalled for hate for whatever reason. All three come nice on this s**t especially 50, he f**kin k!lls his verse: "im the napalm, the bomb, the don, im king kong/get rode on, wrapped up and reigned on/im so calm through vietnam, ring the alarm/bring the shon don, burn marijuan, do what ya want" tell me 50 aint merk that s**t. Beat is crazy nice too, hate all ya want but the song jams. 4.5/5
19) Steve Berman (skit) - Em apologizes to Steve for shooting him and Steve mocks him and even pulls a gun out on Em.
20) Underground/Ken Kaniff - How do you end an album? LIKE THIS MOTHERf**kER! Em talks about where he's been all this time, underground, and he f**kin obliterates this s**t over an insane Dre beat. I aint even gonna try and quote some of the iller lines, just listen to it. aw f**k it:
"tell the critics im back and im comin/
to spit in back in abundance, hit a f*g with onions/
split a bag of funions, mad at me? understandable, cannibal, shoot an animal/
out of a cannon and have em catapult....at an adult/
captain of a cult with an elite following/
determined to turn halloween back to a trick or treat holiday/
have Michael Myers lookin like a liar/
swipe his powers, replace his knife with flowers and a stack of flyers/
hit Jason Vorhees wit a 40, stuck a soposatory up his a.ss and made him tell me a story/
gave Hannibal Lechter/
a nectorine and sat him in the fruit and vegetable section and gave him a lecthure/
walked up Elm Street with a f**kin wiffle bat drew/
fought Freddy Krueger and Edward Scissorhands too/
and came out wit a little scratch, oooh/
lookin like i got in a pillow fat wit a triple fat goose".
Damn, this motherf**kers multis and lyrics are just outta the world on this s**t. Ken Kaniff makes an appearence at the end, f**kin hilarious. 5/5

Overall, damn, Eminem's multis and flow are un-f**kwitable. One thing that I've seen alot of (dumbass) ppl saying is that 'oh the accent ruins the album', did u f**kin listen to it? it doesnt actually use that f**kin 'arabic accent' bulls**t but on like 4 or 5 songs on the WHOLE album. yall just needa go away. The whole album is great, not a single song that was just unbelievable bad and the only song I would even catagorize as bad was "We Made You", the rest of the album jams. For the most part Eminem talking about off the wall s**t, k!lling b***hes like usual lol but the mulits and lyrics is so f**kin ill and when he gets serious like always he shines. I wouldn't say it's as good as "The Marshall Mathers LP" but it's far better than "Encore" and right on track with the "Eminem Show". Overall album gets a 4/5 from me. :applause: damn cant wait to hear Relapse 2 now! I would say the best record on the album is "Deja Vu" and then "Underground" and "Beautiful", them the top 3.

If i had to rate Em's album in order it would be:
1) Marshall Mathers LP
2) The Eminen Show/Relapse tied
3) Slim Shady LP
4) Encore
I think it's better than The Eminem Show.

And that's pretty incredible to me, especially after Encore.
 9 years ago '05        #1951
PBoy03 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,418 | Props total: 524 524
Ok cool guy... :laughing19: at these kids who say s**t like Em wont sell more the Wayne and all this other bulls**t... I like Weezy too and his rhymes are suspect sometimes. WTF would u like him to rap about? His swagger?? f**k that s**t, dude is a f**ken beast, holds the rap game in his hands, nobody on his level!!
 05-08-2009, 12:52 AM         #1952
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this album is slim shadys infinite.
 9 years ago '04        #1953
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
Had I known this thread woulda backfired on dude a week ago, I woulda LOL'd.
 9 years ago '04        #1954
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
MMLP
SSLP
Relapse
TES
Encore
Infinite

In that order
 05-08-2009, 12:54 AM         #1955
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chills man, chills.
 9 years ago '07        #1956
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
yeah i think it's slightly better than eminem show and i just got done listenin to eminem show after this...

SSLP = MMLP >> RELAPSE > EMINEM SHOW > ENCORE
 9 years ago '04        #1957
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,162 | Props total: 1608 1608
he did have songs with meaning to them.. but when he's Slim Shady he talks about a bunch of off the wall s**t, n*ggas act like that wasnt the exact same s**t he was doing when he first came out.. just listen to "Role Model" ppl

Last edited by polorsport2345; 05-08-2009 at 12:58 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #1958
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
People give it a few days before you make an opinion. Music grows on you after time specially when theres nothing else out there.
 9 years ago '05        #1959
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,496 | Props total: 717 717
relapse 2 needs to drop sooner than later lol
 9 years ago '05        #1960
PBoy03 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,418 | Props total: 524 524
I'm loving this s**t y'all!! Em got you haters on full force!! f**k the rest Eminem is the SHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
39 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
214 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
140 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
84 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
37 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy