Eminem - Relapse - Discussion Thread /Eminem sells 207,000 2nd Week

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Best Track On Relapse
3 AM 11 1.94%
MY MOM 12 2.12%
INSANE 14 2.47%
BAGPIPES FROM BAGHDAD 20 3.53%
HELLO 24 4.23%
SAME SONG AND DANCE 29 5.11%
WE MADE YOU 3 0.53%
MEDICINE BALL 23 4.06%
STAY WIDE AWAKE 63 11.11%
OLD TIME'S SAKE 9 1.59%
MUST BE THE GANJA 13 2.29%
DEJA VU 74 13.05%
BEAUTIFUL 129 22.75%
CRACK A BOTTLE 5 0.88%
UNDERGROUND 138 24.34%
Voters: 567. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1921
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,401 | Props total: 3905 3905
bangin
 9 years ago '04        #1922
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
It's ok. A few songs I cant stand to listen too.
 9 years ago '04        #1923
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
 Left Hook said:
MMLP > TES > Relapse > Encore

I didn't like Infinite, I'm not going to put it up there though because it'd be unfair if I put it below Encore

Never listened to SSLP though
Word?
 9 years ago '06        #1924
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
the 'whole f**king album' is leaked...u can listen to it all at once...just pretend it hit stores today and listen to it. i dont get the wait.
 9 years ago '04        #1925
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,217 | Props total: 223 223
 JaeWil said:
this eminem s**t is so f**king corny and garbage....the first 5-6 songs this guy sounds like he has a d**k in his mouth and up his a.ss....

maybe 4-5 decent songs...thats it... @ people thinking this f*g is a top 5 rapper of all time....
i with all that, cept the gay s**t in there
 9 years ago '07        #1926
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
as the sun rises in the east, a beast wakes from sleep
he is harder then a boner, his flow is the 8th wonder
his style is like an asian woman with blonde hair, different
hes the minority in the game, like a black man in montana
hes lyrics are the best, like super heads d**k sucking
or dan rathers voice

he is marshall....
 9 years ago '09        #1927
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 725 725
lol did dude really smash Mariah or something? that s**t is comedy in his rhymes..
 9 years ago '06        #1928
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,486 | Props total: 14773 14773
1) Intro - Great Intro, cool to see McNulty from The Wire in it. Perfect intro for this album.
2) 3 A.M. - My favorite leak from the tracks that leaked early. Em's lyrics are f**kin sick and his flow is outrageous and of course Dre's beat is sick. 4/5
3) My Mom - This beat is f**king serious, them horns is just nasty. Em tells us how he got hooked on drugs, thanks mom. Great s**t, dudes multis and flow is something serious. Em lashing out at his moms once again. "wait a minute, this aint dinner, this is paint thinner/you aint yesterday, i aint hear no complaints did i?/now heres a plate full of pain k!llers now just wait till i crush the valium and put it...in ya potatas ya little mothaf**keeer/now ya sit there with that little retarded face without even tastin it/u better lick the f**kin plate, u aint wastin it, put ya face in it before i throw ya in the basement again" damn and then dude switches it up to "My Valium" at the end. 4/5
4) Insane - The beat is insane once again, keys is got me goin nuts. The song is exactly what the name says, f**kin insane. Em tells a story about being abused (in many ways) by a stepdad, dude has problems but his flow is so damn, well, insane in this s**t. Em f**king OD's in that second verse, good god. 4/5
5) Bagpipes From Baghdad - Feelin that beat, Dre aint playin on this album with the beats. I figured from the name of the song and then the beat that the 'arabic accent' would be heavy on this song but it's not bad actually, primarily because of the beat. His flow and lyrics is still on point like usual. 3/5
6) Hello - Beat = crazy, hook = not really feelin it, lyrics = DAMN, flow = DAAAAMN. 3.5/5
7) Tonya (skit) - Eminem is sick in the head and of course he's k!lling a b***h he picks up on the side of the road. lmao
8) Same Song & Dance - Em talks about the b***h from the previous skit and the song starts off like a normal b***h song but then he quickly turns into a song about k!lling b***hes lol. Em is f**kin insane, flow is decent but I'm really feelin it. "hello Lyndsay, ya lookin a little thin, hun/how bout a ride to rehab, get in c*nt/starting off on the wrong foot is what I didn't want, girl Im just kidding just me start over again, hun/see what i meant was we should have a little intervention, come with me to Brighton, lemme relieve ya tension/murder really wasnt my intention/if i wanted to k!ll ya, it already woulda been done/slowly she gets in and i begin to lyncha ha with 66 inches of extension" damn, that fool is out of his mind but them multis is just nuts.
9) We Made You - Definitely the weakest song up to this point but I don't hate it as much as alot of others do. 2/5
10) Medicine Ball - Oh lord at this beat. Has that epic sound to it and Eminem destroys this s**t, everything on point bout this s**t. Lyrics, Flow, Beat. Em tells us how the world is his Medicine Ball. 2nd verse, oh my dude says he gone r*pe all the p***ycat Dolls lol.This d**khead actually spits a few bars 'as' Christopher Reeves 5/5
11) Paul (skit) - Paul talks about listening to the album and not condoning some of the s**t he says.
12) Stay Wide Awake - Oh damn, now this s**t is what I'm talkin bout. Beat is epic and f**kin Eminem destroys this s**t. Love this s**t, Em with the off the wall lyrics and damn that flow is so f**kin crazy. Love the hook too and the third verese is just nasty. 5/5
13) Old Times Sake feat. Dr. Dre - Damn Dre aint playin wit these beats. I absolutely love the hook on this song I'm not feelin the accent Em uses on this song (he dont use it the whole time) because it wasn't neccessary on this one at all, Dre was ill on it too and Em's lyrics was still dope. 4/5
14) Must Be The Ganja - Oh yeah, there will be MAAAAANY trees blown to this s**t, f**kin crazy beat. You may not be able to OD on weed but Em OD's on this Ganja. Em k!lls this s**t and one of my favorite records on this s**t. 5/5
15) Mr. Mathers (skit) - Em OD'd so he's gettin taken to the hospital.
16) Deja Vu - Song continues from the previous skit and Em talks about ODing and how he's done this s**t many times. Beat is f**king epic, super epic and the song is real as f**k. Em opening up completely about his drug abuse, that hook compleltey matches the beat perfectly. Epic song, Em speaks on the death of Proof for the first time on the album and speaks on how he was using Proof's death as an excuse to pop more pills. 5/5
17) Beautiful - Whoa, you go from an epic song to another damn epic one. f**k, that beat is crazy with the strings and I'm not sure what that sample is from but fits the feel of the song perfect. Em spitting more real s**t: "im startin to feel distant again, so i just decided to pick this pen up and try to make an attempt to vent/but iiii just cant admit that i come to grips that i may be done wit rap/i need a knew outlet and i know some s**t so hard to swallow, but i cant just sit back and wallow in my own sorrow/but i know one thang, ill be one tough act to follow". Love this song, one of the best Em songs period. 5/5
18) Crack A Bottle feat. 50 Cent & Dr. Dre - Alot of people give this song a ton of uncalled for hate for whatever reason. All three come nice on this s**t especially 50, he f**kin k!lls his verse: "im the napalm, the bomb, the don, im king kong/get rode on, wrapped up and reigned on/im so calm through vietnam, ring the alarm/bring the shon don, burn marijuan, do what ya want" tell me 50 aint merk that s**t. Beat is crazy nice too, hate all ya want but the song jams. 4.5/5
19) Steve Berman (skit) - Em apologizes to Steve for shooting him and Steve mocks him and even pulls a gun out on Em.
20) Underground/Ken Kaniff - How do you end an album? LIKE THIS MOTHERf**kER! Em talks about where he's been all this time, underground, and he f**kin obliterates this s**t over an insane Dre beat. I aint even gonna try and quote some of the iller lines, just listen to it. aw f**k it:
"tell the critics im back and im comin/
to spit in back in abundance, hit a f*g with onions/
split a bag of funions, mad at me? understandable, cannibal, shoot an animal/
out of a cannon and have em catapult....at an adult/
captain of a cult with an elite following/
determined to turn halloween back to a trick or treat holiday/
have Michael Myers lookin like a liar/
swipe his powers, replace his knife with flowers and a stack of flyers/
hit Jason Vorhees wit a 40, stuck a soposatory up his a.ss and made him tell me a story/
gave Hannibal Lechter/
a nectorine and sat him in the fruit and vegetable section and gave him a lecthure/
walked up Elm Street with a f**kin wiffle bat drew/
fought Freddy Krueger and Edward Scissorhands too/
and came out wit a little scratch, oooh/
lookin like i got in a pillow fat wit a triple fat goose".
Damn, this motherf**kers multis and lyrics are just outta the world on this s**t. Ken Kaniff makes an appearence at the end, f**kin hilarious. 5/5

Overall, damn, Eminem's multis and flow are un-f**kwitable. One thing that I've seen alot of (dumbass) ppl saying is that 'oh the accent ruins the album', did u f**kin listen to it? it doesnt actually use that f**kin 'arabic accent' bulls**t but on like 4 or 5 songs on the WHOLE album. yall just needa go away. The whole album is great, not a single song that was just unbelievable bad and the only song I would even catagorize as bad was "We Made You", the rest of the album jams. For the most part Eminem talking about off the wall s**t, k!lling b***hes like usual lol but the mulits and lyrics is so f**kin ill and when he gets serious like always he shines. I wouldn't say it's as good as "The Marshall Mathers LP" but it's far better than "Encore" and right on track with the "Eminem Show". Overall album gets a 4/5 from me. :applause: damn cant wait to hear Relapse 2 now! I would say the best record on the album is "Deja Vu" and then "Underground" and "Beautiful", them the top 3.

If i had to rate Em's album in order it would be:
1) Marshall Mathers LP
2) The Eminen Show/Relapse tied
3) Slim Shady LP
4) Encore
 9 years ago '04        #1929
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 Left Hook said:
MMLP > TES > Relapse > Encore

I didn't like Infinite, I'm not going to put it up there though because it'd be unfair if I put it below Encore

Never listened to SSLP though.

How can you rank the albums if you havent herd one of his best cds?
 9 years ago '05        #1930
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
 Sangria1 said:
Thanx 4 the hate....goodnite eminem stans!
im a stan
 9 years ago '05        #1931
kapiku21 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,699 | Props total: 77 77
 Grisly said:
*looks a few threads down and sees "OMG GUCCI IS SO ICY" and "DRAKE DOIN THE STANKY LEG OMGZ!"*

you should be praying to god Eminem did what he just did.

unless, of course, you like the beforementioned threads.

then you're just a f*g**t.
yea but thats just like saying that the album is crazy cuz all the other s**t thats out now is wack.... i mean i'll be honest i just listented to it once and im not impressed 2mor ima give it a few more listens and see but i just dont see anything special with this album
 9 years ago '06        #1932
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,486 | Props total: 14773 14773
when Em dipped into the f**kin Christopher Reeves flow i lost it, that dude dont give a f**k whatsoever. s**t is wrong but hilarious at the same time.
 9 years ago '06        #1933
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
deja vu
underground
beautiful
my mom
stay wide awake

to me these 5 tracks are crazy hot. then theres like a next 4 or 5 that are nice. and then a few that really won't get much replay.

all in all its stil much better than encore...but behind sslp, mmlp, and eminem show
 9 years ago '05        #1934
mattdogg444 
space
space
:applause:
 9 years ago '06        #1935
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 daliff89 said:

nah

i mean, i understand it's going to be there, but honestly, i skipped the tracks i've heard (3AM and We Made You) and i can't name you one where he didn't talk about raping a b***h.....

it's cool to have concept songs, but when one of your concepts is incestual r*pe it's just too much.......

dude said that he thinks it's Em poking fun at the media, but i honestly think he's doing it for attention....
lol than you were never an eminem fan. don't know why u'd even download the album if u didn't like his off the wall disgusting, offensive, degrading, homophobic/s3xual, ridiculous , etc etc etc lyrics. this has been pretty constant throughout his career if u hadn't noticed..
 9 years ago '05        #1936
mattdogg444 
space
space
good try at being different...lol you'll get attention for this
 9 years ago '04        #1937
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
C'mon toots
gimme the valium alley oop
I'll slam dunk it in ya mouth till ya puke
And just as soon
as u pass out in ya alphabet soup
Im bout to
make a new outfit
outta you
new outfit, s**t
i'll make a suit outta ya, shoot
now show me how ya move baby
do howa ya do

this dude is raw man...f**k the haters real talk
 9 years ago '07        #1938
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
did you just say Cam was in your top 5 ........god
 9 years ago '04        #1939
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
:rant::rant:
 9 years ago '04        #1940
fatman 
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 103 103
you gotta love the hate this album is getting, Em has dropped a heater....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
87 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
99 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
56 comments
20 hours ago