Eminem - Relapse - Discussion Thread /Eminem sells 207,000 2nd Week

most viewed right now
 87
NFL Shannon Sharpe "Jason Garrett 'Coward',Pete Carroll 'Coward', John Lynch '..
148 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 85
Aug 17 - Hooters is hurting cause Millennials don't like t1ts no more, P0rnHub..
200 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside Yummy 😜
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 60
NFL It makes too much sense, which is why it wont happen.
78 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Best Track On Relapse
3 AM 11 1.94%
MY MOM 12 2.12%
INSANE 14 2.47%
BAGPIPES FROM BAGHDAD 20 3.53%
HELLO 24 4.23%
SAME SONG AND DANCE 29 5.11%
WE MADE YOU 3 0.53%
MEDICINE BALL 23 4.06%
STAY WIDE AWAKE 63 11.11%
OLD TIME'S SAKE 9 1.59%
MUST BE THE GANJA 13 2.29%
DEJA VU 74 13.05%
BEAUTIFUL 129 22.75%
CRACK A BOTTLE 5 0.88%
UNDERGROUND 138 24.34%
Voters: 567. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1861
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
avatar space
space
$5,397 | Props total: 692 692
Damn I got the Stay Wide Awake on repeat. His flow is immaculate on that song.
 8 years ago '08        #1862
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,035 | Props total: 100 100
 BurninLz said:
Ohh. Idk i cant find the sample
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #1863
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,666 | Props total: 6772 6772
I'll give EM 6 hot tracks out of 16 on Relapse which is dissapointing.

I think some people on this site like to hear Em talking about his uncle fukking him in the a.ss and also have moms on Meth LOL.

To each his own

6 out of 16 for me.

Maybe I have to be white to appreciate the other 10 songs j/k!
 8 years ago '04        #1864
bigguy24 
space
space
space
$104 | Props total: 0 0
best album til relapse 2. nuff said
 05-07-2009, 10:06 PM         #1865
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
Before I Self Destruct and Relapse tour together....

Biggest moneymaker in the history of music..

Recession my a.ss
Posted via Mobile Device
word plus detox n*gga
 8 years ago '04        #1866
korrupted 
space
space
space
$2,982 | Props total: 1 1
 05-07-2009, 10:06 PM         #1867
Sangria1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Universal~Mind said:
Wayne talks about wacker s**t and most of the time doesn't even make sense and manages to go multi platinum.....
youre right....im not a Wayne fan tho...that defeats the point....just to let you know where my head is my top 5 is Ghost...Nas...Jay....Cam....Common/3000 in any order depends on the day...Em just dont move me the production is ill but ive heard all this s**t before..I actually like Encore better
 8 years ago '05        #1868
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 819 819
 kingz21 said:
word plus detox n*gga

ya but by the time Em and 50 start their tour i doubt Detox will have dropped yet..


50 and Em tour first..


Then once Dre drops, hopefully they all 3 get back together and tour

:wow::wow::wow:

thats like 100k+ per HEAD every arena they walk into.. and its the 3 headed monster


Last edited by BurninLz; 05-07-2009 at 10:09 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #1869
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,543 | Props total: 1535 1535
Yup dat "I don't give a F*Ck" Em is back!!!!!!!!!MMLP>SS>Relapse>Encore>The Eminem Show

Bout F*ckin time Dre stops gettin Lazy and starts producing entire albums.
We need another Snoop album with every song produced by Dre now
 05-07-2009, 10:10 PM         #1870
nxn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sangria1 said:
I actually like Encore better
say what?

EDIT: I mean you can hate the cd, hate eminem, whatever, I personally wont care much. But you really think that?
 05-07-2009, 10:12 PM         #1871
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dnycem said:
Yup dat "I don't give a F*Ck" Em is back!!!!!!!!!MMLP>SS>Relapse>Encore>The Eminem Show

Bout F*ckin time Dre stops gettin Lazy and starts producing entire albums.
We need another Snoop album with every song produced by Dre now
word n*gga, yo eminem brought this excitement back in hiphop i love it man
 05-07-2009, 10:14 PM         #1872
Sangria1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nxn said:
say what?

EDIT: I mean you can hate the cd, hate eminem, whatever, I personally wont care much. But you really think that?
yes I do ...I like about 5 songs on the album the rest is garbage....(lyrically) the production is on point
 8 years ago '05        #1873
Universal~Mind 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$12,069 | Props total: 430 430
 Sangria1 said:
youre right....im not a Wayne fan tho...that defeats the point....just to let you know where my head is my top 5 is Ghost...Nas...Jay....Cam....Common/3000 in any order depends on the day...Em just dont move me the production is ill but ive heard all this s**t before..I actually like Encore better
Na i feel you, I wasnt implying you liked trash like wayne. Em doesn't do it for me at the end of the day either but i gotta respect that he atleast takes his craft serious... Honestly tho.. I don't care for the production.. I think Em would sound better over more organic hip hop beats, Boom Bap s**t...

Dre has such a robotic like production... like it's uptight or some s**t... Id'e like to hear em with 9th, primo, even a Wu inhouse cat, True Master, 4th, etc...
My fav production on Relapse is Underground....
 05-07-2009, 10:17 PM         #1874
buhdarific 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dnycem said:
Yup dat "I don't give a F*Ck" Em is back!!!!!!!!!MMLP>SS>Relapse>Encore>The Eminem Show

Bout F*ckin time Dre stops gettin Lazy and starts producing entire albums.
We need another Snoop album with every song produced by Dre now
I will co-sign that, The first listen I was distracted and kinda still am but I catch sickness on here every once in a while, This s**t is straight crack,

You can call me STAN all you want but Eminem is a lyrical monster,

People who dis Encore, Here is why I think it was the way it was.

Eminem is the best and he knew it, He made a album that went 5x platinum just talking s**t and laughing at people. I honestly think he was bored of the game, didn't have that hunger anymore, I like it but that is me,

This album, Em is hungry and he is eating MCS like the pieces from that chainsaw on my mom,

Eminem is back as soon as his flow starts, people will think of a modern day motzart so stay wide awake

Haha, this s**t is inspiring to me
 05-07-2009, 10:21 PM         #1875
Sangria1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Universal~Mind said:
Na i feel you, I wasnt implying you liked trash like wayne. Em doesn't do it for me at the end of the day either but i gotta respect that he atleast takes his craft serious... Honestly tho.. I don't care for the production.. I think Em would sound better over more organic hip hop beats, Boom Bap s**t...

Dre has such a robotic like production... like it's uptight or some s**t... Id'e like to hear em with 9th, primo, even a Wu inhouse cat, True Master, 4th, etc...
My fav production on Relapse is Underground....
I feel you 100% ..im late 20's so i aint feelin alot of s**t these days...I would love to hear him on Jdilla or a High Tek beat as well
 8 years ago '05        #1876
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 819 819
Eminem’s highly anticipated comeback disc Relapse leaked onto the net today (May 7), two weeks before its official release date.

Earlier today there was a full on onslaught of Eminem material that hit the net including snippets of tracks and a clip from his “Crack A Bottle” music video. On “Insane,” one track that leaked separately this afternoon the reclusive rapper graphically jokes about getting molested by his step dad.

“My step father said that I sucked in the bed,” he spit, “till one night he snuck in and said/ we’re going out back I want my d**k sucked in the shed/cant we just play with Teddy Rucksbin instead/ after I f**k you in the butt, get some head/ bust a nut, get some rest/ the next day my mother said I don’t know wassup with this kid/ the bastard wont even eat nothing he’s fed/ he just hung himself in the bedroom, he’s dead/ Debbie don’t let that motherf**ker get you upset/ let me go in there put a f**king cigarette to his neck / I bet you he’s faking it/ I bet you he just probably wants to see how upset she could get.”[Listen Here]

On Monday (May 4), a song planned for release on iTunes the following day came out early. “Old Times Sake,” featuring Dr. Dre, has the “dynamic duo” rhyming about smoking weed.

Relapse will hit stores on May 19.

-XXL



Last edited by BurninLz; 05-07-2009 at 10:26 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1877
Universal~Mind 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$12,069 | Props total: 430 430
 Sangria1 said:
I feel you 100% ..im late 20's so i aint feelin alot of s**t these days...I would love to hear him on Jdilla or a High Tek beat as well
Word I'm 26
Trust me, i know how u feel lol....
 8 years ago '07        #1878
Bkjj11 3302 heat pts3302
space
avatar space
space
$86,804 | Props total: 56819 56819
^ehhhhh saying Encore>eminem show is like sayin Kingdome Come>Blueprint

Eminem Show and Blueprint are classics..Encore & Kingdome Come is just some good cds...but not better
 05-07-2009, 10:25 PM         #1879
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
Eminem’s highly anticipated comeback disc Relapse leaked onto the net today (May 7), two weeks before its official release date.

Earlier today there was a full on onslaught of Eminem material that hit the net including snippets of tracks and a clip from his “Crack A Bottle” music video. On “Insane,” one track that leaked separately this afternoon the reclusive rapper graphically jokes about getting molested by his step dad.

“My step father said that I sucked in the bed,” he spit, “till one night he snuck in and said/ we’re going out back I want my d**k sucked in the shed/cant we just play with Teddy Rucksbin instead/ after I f**k you in the butt, get some head/ bust a nut, get some rest/ the next day my mother said I don’t know wassup with this kid/ the bastard wont even eat nothing he’s fed/ he just hung himself in the bedroom, he’s dead/ Debbie don’t let that motherf**ker get you upset/ let me go in there put a f**king cigarette to his neck / I bet you he’s faking it/ I bet you he just probably wants to see how upset she could get.”[Listen Here]

On Monday (May 4), a song planned for release on iTunes the following day came out early. “Old Times Sake,” featuring Dr. Dre, has the “dynamic duo” rhyming about smoking weed.

Relapse will hit stores on May 19.

-XXL
Look what you started Lz.
 8 years ago '04        #1880
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
okay...wtf @ insane...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Video inside What the hell this kid been eating
96 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside Are You Above Or Below Average?
30 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Uncle Murda's son accidentally sends a text to his Dad, meant for a Thot
135 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Sidechick ass @baddiegi__ (Would Pipe)
17 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Glass Shotgun Slugs Your Worst Nightmare
62 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Tiffany Haddish Got Stephen Colbert Ready To Risk It All
128 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
PS4’s System Software 5.00 Beta Rolls Out Today, Key Features Detailed
26 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside You Should Never Give Coloring Books To Adults
63 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy