Eminem - Relapse - Discussion Thread /Eminem sells 207,000 2nd Week

most viewed right now
LIVENATION cancels Jeremih from the rest of his touring...
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - America Today, In Cartoons...
11 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Punches Kangaroo To Save Dog
60 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Would you bang this chick?
29 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Best Track On Relapse
3 AM 11 1.94%
MY MOM 12 2.12%
INSANE 14 2.47%
BAGPIPES FROM BAGHDAD 20 3.53%
HELLO 24 4.23%
SAME SONG AND DANCE 29 5.11%
WE MADE YOU 3 0.53%
MEDICINE BALL 23 4.06%
STAY WIDE AWAKE 63 11.11%
OLD TIME'S SAKE 9 1.59%
MUST BE THE GANJA 13 2.29%
DEJA VU 74 13.05%
BEAUTIFUL 129 22.75%
CRACK A BOTTLE 5 0.88%
UNDERGROUND 138 24.34%
Voters: 567. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-07-2009, 11:01 PM         #1861
Brown Bomber II 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
God damn, is yall listening to the same s**t Im listening to, I think this n*gga Em might be the greatest rapper ever and I'm only on Same Song and Dance.
 8 years ago '04        #1862
TheProtege9020 52 heat pts52
space
space
$5,179 | Props total: 254 254
Damn I got the Stay Wide Awake on repeat. His flow is immaculate on that song.
 8 years ago '08        #1863
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,987 | Props total: 44 44
 BurninLz said:
Ohh. Idk i cant find the sample
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #1864
Kingme 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,506 | Props total: 3139 3139
I'll give EM 6 hot tracks out of 16 on Relapse which is dissapointing.

I think some people on this site like to hear Em talking about his uncle fukking him in the a.ss and also have moms on Meth LOL.

To each his own

6 out of 16 for me.

Maybe I have to be white to appreciate the other 10 songs j/k!
 8 years ago '04        #1865
bigguy24 
space
space
space
$104 | Props total: 0 0
best album til relapse 2. nuff said
 05-07-2009, 11:06 PM         #1866
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
Before I Self Destruct and Relapse tour together....

Biggest moneymaker in the history of music..

Recession my a.ss
Posted via Mobile Device
word plus detox n*gga
 8 years ago '04        #1867
korrupted 
space
space
space
$2,982 | Props total: 0 0
 05-07-2009, 11:06 PM         #1868
Sangria1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Universal~Mind said:
Wayne talks about wacker s**t and most of the time doesn't even make sense and manages to go multi platinum.....
youre right....im not a Wayne fan tho...that defeats the point....just to let you know where my head is my top 5 is Ghost...Nas...Jay....Cam....Common/3000 in any order depends on the day...Em just dont move me the production is ill but ive heard all this s**t before..I actually like Encore better
 8 years ago '05        #1869
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
$10,107 | Props total: 468 468
 kingz21 said:
word plus detox n*gga

ya but by the time Em and 50 start their tour i doubt Detox will have dropped yet..

50 and Em tour first..

Then once Dre drops, hopefully they all 3 get back together and tour

:wow::wow::wow:

thats like 100k+ per HEAD every arena they walk into.. and its the 3 headed monster

Last edited by BurninLz; 05-07-2009 at 11:09 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #1870
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,840 | Props total: 693 693
Yup dat "I don't give a F*Ck" Em is back!!!!!!!!!MMLP>SS>Relapse>Encore>The Eminem Show

Bout F*ckin time Dre stops gettin Lazy and starts producing entire albums.
We need another Snoop album with every song produced by Dre now
 05-07-2009, 11:10 PM         #1871
nxn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sangria1 said:
I actually like Encore better
say what?

EDIT: I mean you can hate the cd, hate eminem, whatever, I personally wont care much. But you really think that?
 05-07-2009, 11:12 PM         #1872
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dnycem said:
Yup dat "I don't give a F*Ck" Em is back!!!!!!!!!MMLP>SS>Relapse>Encore>The Eminem Show

word n*gga, yo eminem brought this excitement back in hiphop i love it man
 05-07-2009, 11:14 PM         #1873
Sangria1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nxn said:
say what?

EDIT: I mean you can hate the cd, hate eminem, whatever, I personally wont care much. But you really think that?
yes I do ...I like about 5 songs on the album the rest is garbage....(lyrically) the production is on point
 8 years ago '05        #1874
Universal~Mind 57 heat pts57
space
space
$11,905 | Props total: 144 144
 Sangria1 said:
youre right....im not a Wayne fan tho...that defeats the point....just to let you know where my head is my top 5 is Ghost...Nas...Jay....Cam....Common/3000 in any order depends on the day...Em just dont move me the production is ill but ive heard all this s**t before..I actually like Encore better
Na i feel you, I wasnt implying you liked trash like wayne. Em doesn't do it for me at the end of the day either but i gotta respect that he atleast takes his craft serious... Honestly tho.. I don't care for the production.. I think Em would sound better over more organic hip hop beats, Boom Bap s**t...

Dre has such a robotic like production... like it's uptight or some s**t... Id'e like to hear em with 9th, primo, even a Wu inhouse cat, True Master, 4th, etc...
My fav production on Relapse is Underground....
 05-07-2009, 11:17 PM         #1875
buhdarific 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dnycem said:

I will co-sign that, The first listen I was distracted and kinda still am but I catch sickness on here every once in a while, This s**t is straight crack,

You can call me STAN all you want but Eminem is a lyrical monster,

People who dis Encore, Here is why I think it was the way it was.

Eminem is the best and he knew it, He made a album that went 5x platinum just talking s**t and laughing at people. I honestly think he was bored of the game, didn't have that hunger anymore, I like it but that is me,

This album, Em is hungry and he is eating MCS like the pieces from that chainsaw on my mom,

Eminem is back as soon as his flow starts, people will think of a modern day motzart so stay wide awake

Haha, this s**t is inspiring to me
 05-07-2009, 11:21 PM         #1876
Sangria1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Universal~Mind said:
Na i feel you, I wasnt implying you liked trash like wayne. Em doesn't do it for me at the end of the day either but i gotta respect that he atleast takes his craft serious... Honestly tho.. I don't care for the production.. I think Em would sound better over more organic hip hop beats, Boom Bap s**t...

Dre has such a robotic like production... like it's uptight or some s**t... Id'e like to hear em with 9th, primo, even a Wu inhouse cat, True Master, 4th, etc...
My fav production on Relapse is Underground....
I feel you 100% ..im late 20's so i aint feelin alot of s**t these days...I would love to hear him on Jdilla or a High Tek beat as well
 8 years ago '05        #1877
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
$10,107 | Props total: 468 468
Eminem’s highly anticipated comeback disc Relapse leaked onto the net today (May 7), two weeks before its official release date.

Earlier today there was a full on onslaught of Eminem material that hit the net including snippets of tracks and a clip from his “Crack A Bottle” music video. On “Insane,” one track that leaked separately this afternoon the reclusive rapper graphically jokes about getting molested by his step dad.

“My step father said that I sucked in the bed,” he spit, “till one night he snuck in and said/ we’re going out back I want my d**k sucked in the shed/cant we just play with Teddy Rucksbin instead/ after I f**k you in the butt, get some head/ bust a nut, get some rest/ the next day my mother said I don’t know wassup with this kid/ the bastard wont even eat nothing he’s fed/ he just hung himself in the bedroom, he’s dead/ Debbie don’t let that motherf**ker get you upset/ let me go in there put a f**king cigarette to his neck / I bet you he’s faking it/ I bet you he just probably wants to see how upset she could get.”[Listen Here]

On Monday (May 4), a song planned for release on iTunes the following day came out early. “Old Times Sake,” featuring Dr. Dre, has the “dynamic duo” rhyming about smoking weed.

Relapse will hit stores on May 19.

-XXL

Last edited by BurninLz; 05-07-2009 at 11:26 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1878
Universal~Mind 57 heat pts57
space
space
$11,905 | Props total: 144 144
 Sangria1 said:
I feel you 100% ..im late 20's so i aint feelin alot of s**t these days...I would love to hear him on Jdilla or a High Tek beat as well
Word I'm 26
Trust me, i know how u feel lol....
 8 years ago '07        #1879
Bkjj11 2805 heat pts2805
space
space
$77,933 | Props total: 31707 31707
^ehhhhh saying Encore>eminem show is like sayin Kingdome Come>Blueprint

Eminem Show and Blueprint are classics..Encore & Kingdome Come is just some good cds...but not better
 05-07-2009, 11:25 PM         #1880
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
Eminem’s highly anticipated comeback disc Relapse leaked onto the net today (May 7), two weeks before its official release date.

Earlier today there was a full on onslaught of Eminem material that hit the net including snippets of tracks and a clip from his “Crack A Bottle” music video. On “Insane,” one track that leaked separately this afternoon the reclusive rapper graphically jokes about getting molested by his step dad.

“My step father said that I sucked in the bed,” he spit, “till one night he snuck in and said/ we’re going out back I want my d**k sucked in the shed/cant we just play with Teddy Rucksbin instead/ after I f**k you in the butt, get some head/ bust a nut, get some rest/ the next day my mother said I don’t know wassup with this kid/ the bastard wont even eat nothing he’s fed/ he just hung himself in the bedroom, he’s dead/ Debbie don’t let that motherf**ker get you upset/ let me go in there put a f**king cigarette to his neck / I bet you he’s faking it/ I bet you he just probably wants to see how upset she could get.”[Listen Here]

On Monday (May 4), a song planned for release on iTunes the following day came out early. “Old Times Sake,” featuring Dr. Dre, has the “dynamic duo” rhyming about smoking weed.

Relapse will hit stores on May 19.

-XXL
Look what you started Lz.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
143 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
130 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
53 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Short niggas take a L. What else is new?
131 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Las Vegas math teacher - smash or pass
103 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you could have a threesome with 2...who would u pick?
113 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
82 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Woman makes husband lose it after convincing him she's adopted wild co..
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy