Eminem - Relapse - Discussion Thread /Eminem sells 207,000 2nd Week

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
103 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
271 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Best Track On Relapse
3 AM 11 1.94%
MY MOM 12 2.12%
INSANE 14 2.47%
BAGPIPES FROM BAGHDAD 20 3.53%
HELLO 24 4.23%
SAME SONG AND DANCE 29 5.11%
WE MADE YOU 3 0.53%
MEDICINE BALL 23 4.06%
STAY WIDE AWAKE 63 11.11%
OLD TIME'S SAKE 9 1.59%
MUST BE THE GANJA 13 2.29%
DEJA VU 74 13.05%
BEAUTIFUL 129 22.75%
CRACK A BOTTLE 5 0.88%
UNDERGROUND 138 24.34%
Voters: 567. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #3521
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,659 | Props total: 70236 70236
 CaTcHTheRaInBow said:
I don't like to come off like this BUT

I agree, Like I said before, The over the top Eminem fans rides Eminems d**k alot...Do anybody every suck the s**t before they put it in?

Dang...Eminem is good...but ya'll to him Like you breath Eminem...Some of you might even catch a bullet for him, every day there is an inessential thread about what Eminem did....Eminem sold this...Eminem said that...Dang, What is it?

I like Eminem but can he breath first? :applause:

Music is "Entertainment" not brea$t milk...The s**t is really becoming incongruous, You don't suppose to live and s**t a celebrity...To have a couple discussions that's cool but to do it every day and all day is over the top

I know alot people may get mad, call me a hater and whatever else boxden Eminem lovers do but Somebody has to say it, Truth be told...Enough of eminem already...:thx:

:aloofandbored10:
So go to a forum with your fellow 404 members and talk about the next damn dance...

Boxden has a lot of members that recognize rappers. Yeah it might be a thread a day about them, but again as u just said its entertainment, I think we all wanna discuss music that most of us can talk about cuz we heard it. Its not all about sales, but rappers are doin between 50-100k out the gate which is horrible. Its damn great to see eminem doin successful.

But listen to what u wanna listen to.
 9 years ago '07        #3522
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
 youngvito18 said:
lol....i find it funny only n*ggas in the shady/aftermath/g-unit camp bring up worldwide numbers

even when 50 lost to kanye.....50 was like "yeah i only sold that much here but worldwide i sold 1.3 million"

no one gives a fukk what some swedish meatball eating n*gga listens to.....kelis is a star worldwide, she sells mad records worldwide.....but in the states....eh.....she just the b***h nas tatooed on his arm cause he likes her milkshake or something

when wayne sold a mill his first week, the n*gga aint need to say "i sold a milli here but worldwide i sold 2 mill",

do i care what some japanese kid buys in germany while on his way back to austrailia......naw
And u actually think they're thinking about you? Lmao.

Shady/aftermath/g-unit artists are global artists unlike your local fat joe or bow wow. Wayne isn't a global star buddy. Numbers don't lie, dude has sold over 75 million records lmao but no, arrogant americans who download cds more than they buy and are more unfaithful only want to see the HORRIBLE soundscan numbers cuz the United States is all that matters and they're the reason why sales are down .

Oh yeah america isn't its own planet, its a piece of land just like every where else, record sales count everywhere.
 9 years ago '05        #3523
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 ChokeHold said:
i bet his banker cares about world wide... euros, pounds, francs, rupees, yen, super mario coins whatever the f**k u got
SUPER MARIO COINS.:agreement6:

But yeah what lame turns down money and thinks its not good to collect if it aint American? That's some ol' old time n*gga s**t broke talk. "I'm Hood Rich" type s**t.

What the f**k is that?
 9 years ago '04        #3524
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193

Travis Barker - 3 A.M. Remix.
 05-29-2009, 01:04 PM         #3525
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
And u actually think they're thinking about you? Lmao.

Shady/aftermath/g-unit artists are global artists unlike your local fat joe or bow wow. Wayne isn't a global star buddy. Numbers don't lie, dude has sold over 75 million records lmao but no, arrogant americans who download cds more than they buy and are more unfaithful only want to see the HORRIBLE soundscan numbers cuz the United States is all that matters and they're the reason why sales are down .

Oh yeah america isn't its own planet, its a piece of land just like every where else, record sales count everywhere.
just give it a rest

nobody's talking about how many records he sold all together, strictly what he sold wiht relapse.....and now all of a sudden people wanna bring up worldwide sales

i hate this section, n*ggas will say anything to cop out
 9 years ago '07        #3526
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
just give it a rest

nobody's talking about how many records he sold all together, strictly what he sold wiht relapse.....and now all of a sudden people wanna bring up worldwide sales

i hate this section, n*ggas will say anything to cop out
The new way of promoting your cd is the net. No more trl, rap city, s**t you can't even get ya cd to sell in circuit city cuz they gone. I wanna see a rapper sell more than em this year, in the US or worldwide, in THIS recession
 9 years ago '04        #3527
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
Are n*ggas really acting like this is a flop?
 9 years ago '07        #3528
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
 TDH Music said:
u mean first week sales or total? cuz if ur referring to first week sales...

Jay-Z
Kanye (if he drops this year)
Lil Wayne (if drops this year)
Young Money (they might)

Will all sell more their first week, in the US. Well atleast 2 out of that 4 will lol....and if I'm wrong then you have something to clown on me with lol
You really think def jam doesn't buy copies? What's that lawsuit about against def jam riggin soundscan...young money and any wayne cd won't drop higher than that eminem joint in this recession. Wayne came out last year, different economic times.
 9 years ago '08        #3529
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 p***yFiend said:
Are you getting any loot from it?

relax...

who gives a f**k about sales...i only give a f**k about the music

I was just saying... Get off d**k...
 9 years ago '08        #3530
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 TDH Music said:
Ur making excuses man...unless you can prove that Def Jam is buying albums to inflate the numbers your argument is invalid. We both know that Kanye and Jay will most likely beat out 600K even if it's only by a few hundred copies and if Wayne drops...then all three will beat out 600K. Depending on how Young Money's Album is promoted they may beat out 600K too. They're single is doing quite well and they may be able to ride off of Wayne and Drakes buzz if they're promoted right.
n*ggas actin like 600 is easy or some s**t especially today, only n*gga comin close is kanye. wayne aint pushing s**t wit this new rock album, young money will flop get the f**k outta here. theyll be lucky if they sell more than skull gang
 9 years ago '06        #3531
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,883 | Props total: 2719 2719
 slimwillie said:
surprise surprise here you are 3 days in a row talkin about the same thing..

Jay-z couldn't do 600k on his last 2 albums why would he all of a sudden do it

@ young money
No Jay-Z sold over 680,000 for Kingdom Com but he needed his CDs to be 5$ with Black Friday.

Also Kanye didnt do 600,000 this time around. Lil Wayne was scared of Em and pushed his wack Rock Album back which isnt getting enough publicity with that first wack single.
 9 years ago '06        #3532
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,883 | Props total: 2719 2719
 youngvito18 said:
lol....i find it funny only n*ggas in the shady/aftermath/g-unit camp bring up worldwide numbers

even when 50 lost to kanye.....50 was like "yeah i only sold that much here but worldwide i sold 1.3 million"

no one gives a fukk what some swedish meatball eating n*gga listens to.....kelis is a star worldwide, she sells mad records worldwide.....but in the states....eh.....she just the b***h nas tatooed on his arm cause he likes her milkshake or something

when wayne sold a mill his first week, the n*gga aint need to say "i sold a milli here but worldwide i sold 2 mill",

do i care what some japanese kid buys in germany while on his way back to austrailia......naw
You may not care who buys CDs out of the US but the artist do because their value of money is better than the dollar. So if you go number 1 in the UK that is huge because the

Pound, Euros>>>>>>>>>>>Dollar
 9 years ago '05        #3533
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
you kids are f**king morons..

worldwide sales dont matter?

so the goal of being an entertainer is to be a local bum that sells no units?

Prolly why artists like Joe Budden are half of this websites favorite rappers
 05-29-2009, 04:26 PM         #3534
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn Em pushing those units...
 9 years ago '05        #3535
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 BurninLz said:
you kids are f**king morons..

worldwide sales dont matter?

so the goal of being an entertainer is to be a local bum that sells no units?

Prolly why artists like Joe Budden are half of this websites favorite rappers

wtf....... local is yo own city juz cuz u aint w.w. dont mean u local. U.S. is were moz artist get their sales. Only white artist like eminem can have white kids going crazy w.w.

just cuz hes WHITE. he can have the exact same lyrics, voice, errthing juz change his color...and dude aint selling shyt here or overseas.
 05-29-2009, 05:19 PM         #3536
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 awall said:
wtf....... local is yo own city juz cuz u aint w.w. dont mean u local. U.S. is were moz artist get their sales. Only white artist like eminem can have white kids going crazy w.w.

just cuz hes WHITE. he can have the exact same lyrics, voice, errthing juz change his color...and dude aint selling shyt here or overseas.
exactly, that and he will be a s3xual predator with people screamin for record labels to not release anything he makes
 9 years ago '07        #3537
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
Look for Eminem's "Relapse" to stay atop the heap of the album charts next week. Hits Daily Double predicts that sales will plummet more than 60% from this week's 600,000+, but his estimated tally of 225,00 is still enough to hold off all other contenders.

Green Day will hold at No. 2 for the second week with sales of around 75,000. Marilyn Manson's "The High End of Low."

The only other debut in the Top Ten looks to be the new release from Latin group Wisin Y Yandel, who will likely come in around No. 9.

Otherwise, the ladies continue to rule in the top 10 with Lady GaGa, Taylor Swift and the soundtrack to "Hannah Montana" all in the Top 10.

While they won't come in the Top 10, also expect debuts next week from Mandy Moore, Phoenix and Grizzly

Dont combine this s**t with that other em thread, s**t looks stupid.
 9 years ago '07        #3538
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
LMAO at people saying hes gonna do another 600k
 9 years ago '07        #3539
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
LMAO at his 2nd week numbers lookin better than the whole rap game today :laughing9:
 9 years ago '07        #3540
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
i bet the mtv movie awards performace will increase it too
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy