Eminem - Relapse - Discussion Thread /Eminem sells 207,000 2nd Week

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Baccshots would be crazy.
6 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NCAAF Washington state QB Tyler Hilinski commited suicide
129 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside TEXANS TRYING TO REMOVE ICE FROM THEIR CAR MIGHT BE THE DUMBEST EVER :m..
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm bout to give you all the keys and security codes
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Best Track On Relapse
3 AM 11 1.94%
MY MOM 12 2.11%
INSANE 14 2.46%
BAGPIPES FROM BAGHDAD 20 3.52%
HELLO 24 4.23%
SAME SONG AND DANCE 29 5.11%
WE MADE YOU 3 0.53%
MEDICINE BALL 23 4.05%
STAY WIDE AWAKE 63 11.09%
OLD TIME'S SAKE 9 1.58%
MUST BE THE GANJA 13 2.29%
DEJA VU 74 13.03%
BEAUTIFUL 129 22.71%
CRACK A BOTTLE 5 0.88%
UNDERGROUND 139 24.47%
Voters: 568. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #3441
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,250 | Props total: 1284 1284
 Andre3000 said:
If EM outsold Wayne EM stans would say he was the GOAT or some s**t.
that was like the most retarded thing I've ever heard from you... that didnt make any sense at all... dont say something just to say it... it looks retarded! :owned:
 9 years ago '08        #3442
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
the carter is SERIOUS, how doesnt he have any talent??? then drought 3, dedication 2, all the squad mixtapes, prefix/suffix.......not to mention the block is hot and lights out
so wut does it make him? Wuts ur point? Encore>>>>>>>>>waynes best album... which is carter 2
 05-27-2009, 05:58 PM         #3443
The Blueprint² 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IInvented said:
so wut does it make him? Wuts ur point? Encore>>>>>>>>>waynes best album... which is carter 2
You did not really just say that :rolll augh:
 05-27-2009, 06:08 PM         #3444
Narcz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:
no...his producers are doing something right. His beats are pretty damn good, but what HE himself brings to the track, the lyrics.

garbage.
If Wayne made a song like Underground and Beautiful (which u stans seem to love so much) y'all would still call it garbage. So stop acting like you hate him because he's truly terrible. You just hate because your ignorant and programmed that way.

SkateboardT said:
"Weezy F Baby and the F is for phenomenal"...the dumb a.ss cant even spell let alone write coherent, decent punchlines or metaphors
Wow.... even his jokes go over your head.
 9 years ago '08        #3445
Illuminati 204 heat pts204
space
space
$39,374 | Props total: 10195 10195
 Andre3000 said:
If EM outsold Wayne EM stans would say he was the GOAT or some s**t.
Why in the f**king would in the world try to prove Em is the GOAT by album sales?
 9 years ago '08        #3446
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 The Blueprint² said:
You did not really just say that :rolll augh:
yes i did print... :owned:
 9 years ago '08        #3447
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Illuminati said:
Why in the f**king would in the world try to prove Em is the GOAT by album sales?
she wants some attention right now...
so she's typing wutever..
 05-27-2009, 06:13 PM         #3448
The Blueprint² 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man iinvented you and your brother take eminem d**kriding to another level. Encore was a piece of trash. Carter 1, Carter 2, Lights out, the block is hot and that piece of s**t Carter 3 were all 35435634 times better then encore.
 9 years ago '04        #3449
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194
 Narcz said:
If Wayne made a song like Underground and Beautiful (which u stans seem to love so much) y'all would still call it garbage. So stop acting like you hate him because he's truly terrible. You just hate because your ignorant and programmed that way.
wayne cant make a song like those songs, he is too stupid and too s**tty of an artist to make good songs and meaningful songs.
Eminem made Beautiful while he was relapsing.
 05-27-2009, 06:28 PM         #3450
Narcz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 famoussasjohn said:
Eminem made Beautiful while he was relapsing.
Beautiful is overrated as f**k. Y'all just jumpin on it cuz it's one of two of his only serious songs he's dropped since 2004 (which is f**kin sad).
 9 years ago '08        #3451
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Narcz b***h a.ss is back in it?
 9 years ago '08        #3452
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 The Blueprint² said:
Man iinvented you and your brother take eminem d**kriding to another level. Encore was a piece of trash. Carter 1, Carter 2, Lights out, the block is hot and that piece of s**t Carter 3 were all 35435634 times better then encore.
What?
When did I cosign him?
I agree that Encore isn't better than Carter series.
But it is better than his mixtapes and block is hot that's for sure
 05-27-2009, 06:33 PM         #3453
nxn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Narcz said:
Beautiful is overrated as f**k. Y'all just jumpin on it cuz it's one of two of his only serious songs he's dropped since 2004 (which is f**kin sad).
I think I have to agree with beautiful being overrated. The song is all right, it's not bad, but it's definitely not at the same level the rest of relapse is. My main complaint is that the production on it makes it so f**king sappy I feel ill listening to it.

I do not agree with the 'which is f**kin sad' comment. The dude has plenty of serious s**t to begin with, just what is exactly wrong with making an album for the fun of making one?
 05-27-2009, 06:37 PM         #3454
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
beautiful really has that 808's and heartbreak vibe to it..or is that just me?
 9 years ago '04        #3455
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,947 | Props total: 439 439
So we're calling Beautiful overrated now?

05-27-2009, 06:57 PM         #3456
Narcz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nxn said:
I think I have to agree with beautiful being overrated. The song is all right, it's not bad, but it's definitely not at the same level the rest of relapse is. My main complaint is that the production on it makes it so f**king sappy I feel ill listening to it.

I do not agree with the 'which is f**kin sad' comment. The dude has plenty of serious s**t to begin with, just what is exactly wrong with making an album for the fun of making one?
After a 5 year hiatus and everyone anticipating your return and the best you come up with is Relapse? An album about k!lling people and various homos3xual acts... You people are really satisfied with that? Any real Eminem fan should be pissed. You guys have been waiting years for this s**t. Making an album for the fun of making one shouldn't and doesn't cut it.
 05-27-2009, 07:14 PM         #3457
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can people pleaaase please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee stop puttin Eminem and wayne in the same sentence.
 05-27-2009, 07:16 PM         #3458
nxn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Narcz said:
After a 5 year hiatus and everyone anticipating your return and the best you come up with is Relapse? An album about k!lling people and various homos3xual acts... You people are really satisfied with that? Any real Eminem fan should be pissed. You guys have been waiting years for this s**t. Making an album for the fun of making one shouldn't and doesn't cut it.
It's not that serious, the dude made songs about being a psychopath because apparently he had fun doing so. Why should he record anything that he himself doesn't want to? Like it or not, he has no obligation to try and please people by making music he doesn't enjoy making.

I don't get why people get so upset over this, flipping saying he sucks, saying he fell off, etc. The dude still obviously has as much talent as ever. If you don't like his content matter, well, he's not the only rapper out there, listen to someone else and maybe relapse 2 will be one of his 'serious' albums.

EDIT: the second part isn't a reply, it's just a general statement.

Last edited by nxn; 05-27-2009 at 07:17 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #3459
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 Narcz said:
Because the album wasn't talking about f**king b***hes, cars and how much money Eminem has, it's garbage though, right? I'm satisfied with the dope lyrics and the fact that dude tells it how it is. He gave us a play by play of his hiatus. Tha Carter 3 was an album made for the fun of it.
 9 years ago '08        #3460
hollaballooza 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 459 459
 Narcz said:
This is what every Em fan wanted - The return of Slim Shady - and that's what Relapse is; with a few exceptions like Beautiful being one.

Now I ain't sayin' he made SSLP for the fun of it 'cos it was obvious he wanted to get his name out there, become this infamous character, but honestly - what seriousness was there to SSLP? Minus a few like 'Rock Bottom'... Everyother song was random k!llings, drug takin', stories, etc... Just like Relapse.

There was no need for him to do another Eminem Show, he been out of the spot light for 5 years so why come out with a serious album featured soley on his impact on the world, I mean Eminem Show was him goin' on about his career at it's peak... he's been out for years, it makes no sense to do that, that's why he re-introduced Slim Shady, the entity that made him famous in the first place - That's the strategy.
Home      

most viewed right now
Bitcoin and Ethereum plummet as South Korea decides on total crypto shutdown
172 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside come stick your finger in this...
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
OT Mia Khalifa Dropped From Out Of Bounds?
80 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Be careful out there, BX
144 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Foreign Exchange 🇷🇺 Anastasiya
40 comments
2 days ago