Steph Kegels
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
236 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Best Track On Relapse
3 AM 11 1.94%
MY MOM 12 2.12%
INSANE 14 2.47%
BAGPIPES FROM BAGHDAD 20 3.53%
HELLO 24 4.23%
SAME SONG AND DANCE 29 5.11%
WE MADE YOU 3 0.53%
MEDICINE BALL 23 4.06%
STAY WIDE AWAKE 63 11.11%
OLD TIME'S SAKE 9 1.59%
MUST BE THE GANJA 13 2.29%
DEJA VU 74 13.05%
BEAUTIFUL 129 22.75%
CRACK A BOTTLE 5 0.88%
UNDERGROUND 138 24.34%
Voters: 567. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-25-2009, 02:52 PM         #3301
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
Em's Oscar >>>> Lil Gayne's career
brokeback mountain won oscars too are oscars the deciding factor??? i think not
 9 years ago '06        #3302
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4020 4020
 SmooveDude said:
brokeback mountain won oscars too are oscars the deciding factor??? i think not
Right. Maybe we should leave it at TOTAL sales. Oh wait...
 05-25-2009, 03:59 PM         #3303
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
Right. Maybe we should leave it at TOTAL sales. Oh wait...
or maybe we should compare most recent album sales. oh wait...ill let relapse go 3 weeks and see if it hits 2.5million
 9 years ago '08        #3304
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Tomorrow is a week since Relapse came out.
I wanna see the numbers it did
 9 years ago '08        #3305
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 SmooveDude said:
in 2001

03' until now wayne >>> eminem
The only period Wayne was better was 06-08 and that's because Eminem was outta the game...s**t Wayne has hot tracks and classic in Carter 2 but he ain't f**king with Eminem on any day of the week.
In 03 Em came out with TES and 8 mile so how the hell was Wayne better and his Carter didn't drop till 04 :lachen001:
 9 years ago '08        #3306
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 SmooveDude said:
or maybe we should compare most recent album sales. oh wait...ill let relapse go 3 weeks and see if it hits 2.5million
why dont we compare total album sales? oh right cause wayne doesnt stand a chance
eminem = 75 million

and id rather be number 1 in 25 countries than number 1 in just the U.S, em wins
 05-25-2009, 04:12 PM         #3307
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
The only period Wayne was better was 06-08 and that's because Eminem was outta the game...s**t Wayne has hot tracks and classic in Carter 2 but he ain't f**king with Eminem on any day of the week.
In 03 Em came out with TES and 8 mile so how the hell was Wayne better and his Carter didn't drop till 04 :lachen001:
squad mixtapes and drought....eminem show = :badtaste7: and he used to be my favorite rapper, criminal still one of my favorite songs but repetitive rhymes about molestation aint cool

cuddyduce said:
why dont we compare total album sales? oh right cause wayne doesnt stand a chance
eminem = 75 million

and id rather be number 1 in 25 countries than number 1 in just the U.S, em wins
nobody in hiphop has sold more albums than eminemso i dont understand where that came from
 9 years ago '06        #3308
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
Or maybe we should go to the 25 countries Em's number 1 in and ask if they know who Lil Gayne is?
 05-25-2009, 04:35 PM         #3309
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
Or maybe we should go to the 25 countries Em's number 1 in and ask if they know who Lil Gayne is?
or maybe we should wait this 3 weeks then when relapse does 900k we ask them 25 countries why didnt they buy more copies
 9 years ago '08        #3310
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 SmooveDude said:
or maybe we should wait this 3 weeks then when relapse does 900k we ask them 25 countries why didnt they buy more copies
900 in each country? thats 22.5 million records
and if u meant all together, em will sell more than 900 in 25 countries especially after 3 weeks
 05-25-2009, 04:44 PM         #3311
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao@people arguing wayne sales vs em sales.....this is like arguing dwyane wade's one championship vs michael jordans 6...."but dwyane wade won his championship more recently..so he's better"........just a dumb a.ss argument...

especially being that em is number 1 in 25 different countries...but i guess that doesn't count,because we don't live there...
 9 years ago '04        #3312
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
comparing Wayne's sales to Em's.......Wayne has had more albums then Em and Em still CRUSHES him with career sales.....it took Wayne this long to have a huge selling album.....Em did it right out the gate......and kept it up with every album including soundtracks and mixtape albums....
 9 years ago '06        #3313
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
Maybe you should take into consideration that those would be WORLDWIDE sales as opposed to just here in the US?

...and that Wayne is garbage, kisses other men, and can't rap worth a f**k. :applause:

persuazion said:
comparing Wayne's sales to Em's.......Wayne has had more albums then Em and Em still CRUSHES him with career sales.....it took Wayne this long to have a huge selling album.....Em did it right out the gate......and kept it up with every album including soundtracks and mixtape albums....
Very true.
 05-25-2009, 04:53 PM         #3314
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cuddyduce said:
900 in each country? thats 22.5 million records
and if u meant all together, em will sell more than 900 in 25 countries especially after 3 weeks
iight we'll see, i guarantee he doesnt sell more than C3 in a month

HotepSuns said:
lmao@people arguing wayne sales vs em sales.....this is like arguing dwyane wade's one championship vs michael jordans 6...."but dwyane wade won his championship more recently..so he's better"........just a dumb a.ss argument...

especially being that em is number 1 in 25 different countries...but i guess that doesn't count,because we don't live there...
how can you compare jordan to eminem and wayne to dwade???
 05-25-2009, 04:56 PM         #3315
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmooveDude said:

i'm comparing the amount of times that em has a.ssaulted soundscan vs the amount of times wayne has....wayne in his career has never put up the type of numbers he put up for the carter 3....em has done that numerous times....thus the analogy fits....the comparison wasn't the actual players,but how many times they've been on TOP....
 9 years ago '06        #3316
space
space
 SmooveDude said:

You're absolutely right. @ that s**t. Wayne would be Kwame Brown.
 05-25-2009, 04:57 PM         #3317
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
because he's a white rapper, a good one at that. he can reach out to different demographics. thats not saying all of his albums deserve to be highly touted or talked about because they aint but he does have SS and MMLP.

Carter 1 and most of waynes mixtapes are full of quality songs, he just doesnt have as many fans as eminem does and it took longer to appeal to the masses. wayne isnt an elite rapper anymore in my book and yes he is gay(to me) but that doesnt change that he has classic material not rapping about controversial things
 05-25-2009, 05:04 PM         #3318
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
i'm comparing the amount of times that em has a.ssaulted soundscan vs the amount of times wayne has....wayne in his career has never put up the type of numbers he put up for the carter 3....em has done that numerous times....thus the analogy fits....the comparison wasn't the actual players,but how many times they've been on TOP....
being on top numbers wise or being on top because he deserves it??? the carter deserved a number 1 because thats the best he has ever recorded, C3 was trash imo and C2 was cool also but what deserved justice didnt get it. the numbers only show meatriders buying because others are buying

eminem and wayne are like magic johnson and isiah thomas
 9 years ago '08        #3319
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159
EMinem is still here n*ggaz
 05-25-2009, 05:10 PM         #3320
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmooveDude said:
being on top numbers wise or being on top because he deserves it??? the carter deserved a number 1 because thats the best he has ever recorded, C3 was trash imo and C2 was cool also but what deserved justice didnt get it. the numbers only show meatriders buying because others are buying

eminem and wayne are like magic johnson and isiah thomas

you people weren't arguing what you deem to be better (which is a subjective convo)..you were arguing actual sales...which ISN'T subjective...and thus why my analogy fits....saying "this album should have been number 1" is irrelevant to the point...

as far as waynes better albums...all of those pre-date the carter 3....that goes without saying...but just because those albums were better doesn't change the numbers of the album sales...nor does it mean that making up excuses as to why someone sold more validates your claim that they are inferior.....it's just your opinion...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy