most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Best Track On Relapse
3 AM 11 1.94%
MY MOM 12 2.12%
INSANE 14 2.47%
BAGPIPES FROM BAGHDAD 20 3.53%
HELLO 24 4.23%
SAME SONG AND DANCE 29 5.11%
WE MADE YOU 3 0.53%
MEDICINE BALL 23 4.06%
STAY WIDE AWAKE 63 11.11%
OLD TIME'S SAKE 9 1.59%
MUST BE THE GANJA 13 2.29%
DEJA VU 74 13.05%
BEAUTIFUL 129 22.75%
CRACK A BOTTLE 5 0.88%
UNDERGROUND 138 24.34%
Voters: 567. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #3281
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
 Narcz said:
Wayne wins.. Stans lose.
How does wayne win? I always thought that total sales were what really counted not 1st week. .2 years from now well see who won.
 9 years ago '07        #3282
Get Familia 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,481 | Props total: 144 144
Eminem is an International star! Its foolish to say Lil Wayne has achieved more than Eminem in any comparision. Em gets that International paper! Every release he drops is guaranteed a platinum hit within a week or two...no sweat.

Album is hot! I copped the retail from HMV here and they sold 406 copies this week (mon-sun) in that one store...not bad for a town of around 137,251 people. I'm just anoyed the deluxe version isn't on retail.
 05-24-2009, 08:44 PM         #3283
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Narcz said:
Wayne wins.. Stans lose.

9 years ago '04        #3284
Jasonb619 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 60 60
People put too much focus on 1st week sales.. I think the 2nd and 3rd week sales are what really show how an album will perform. Usually those weeks show if an album is really good or just all hype
 9 years ago '05        #3285
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1148 1148
i cant believe how excited some of u are over somebody elses album sales and bragging bout it
 05-25-2009, 01:04 PM         #3286
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NomiS said:
for no radio play of any of his singles thats major
are you serious??? that n*gga music stay on the radio, and i mean STAYS
 05-25-2009, 01:05 PM         #3287
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sleezy said:
i cant believe how excited some of u are over somebody elses album sales and bragging bout it
 05-25-2009, 01:27 PM         #3288
1blood 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My teas gone cold Im wondering why i..
Got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window..
And I cant see at all
And even if I could itll all be gray,
But your picture on my wall
It reminds me, that its not so bad,
Its not so bad..
 9 years ago '04        #3289
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 JFamis said:
Until Wayne drops two more albums that go platinum in a week and sells 75 million+ worldwide, Em still wins. No rapper has ever sold like this after being in the game for ten years when they were selling like that ten years ago.
how can you equate the 2 all of eminems previous albums came out in an era where people still bought everything

wayne dropped in album in the download era and went platinum his first week no other rapper is doing that period and if the great white hope cant do it that makes what wayne did even more impressive and it probably means it may never happen again
 9 years ago '06        #3290
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 MosDefinition said:
how can you equate the 2 all of eminems previous albums came out in an era where people still bought everything

wayne dropped in album in the download era and went platinum his first week no other rapper is doing that period and if the great white hope cant do it that makes what wayne did even more impressive and it probably means it may never happen again
That doesn't make Wayne impressive. Wayne has the kids and retarded people on his side. Eminem is coming back after a 5 year hiatus. The fact that Eminem is doing such big numbers with literally no street buzz is more impressive than the fact that Wayne has been all over BET for the past few years and created buzz from that.
 9 years ago '04        #3291
space
space
 ima80baby said:
That doesn't make Wayne impressive. Wayne has the kids and retarded people on his side. Eminem is coming back after a 5 year hiatus. The fact that Eminem is doing such big numbers with literally no street buzz is more impressive than the fact that Wayne has been all over BET for the past few years and created buzz from that.
and eminem has old white people and hipsters who buy his album who never listen to rap. hate all you want but the people who bought waynes album generally download everything today eminems older audience buys on itunes and buys records

what wayne did with an average cd was impressive in todays marketplace especially for a guy whod never gone platinum before

eminem couldnt do it when mtv pretty much sucked him off for a month trying to promote his album
 9 years ago '06        #3292
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 MosDefinition said:
and eminem has old white people and hipsters who buy his album who never listen to rap. hate all you want but the people who bought waynes album generally download everything today eminems older audience buys on itunes and buys records

what wayne did with an average cd was impressive in todays marketplace especially for a guy whod never gone platinum before

eminem couldnt do it when mtv pretty much sucked him off for a month trying to promote his album
My friend (who is black), bought Relapse. When I was in Best Buy buying it last week, the guy in front of me had it, (he was black). I'm black. Why is it that the general thing to say is that his fans are all white?

Wayne had 3 years worth of buzz, of course he was gonna do big numbers.

If Eminem only had 1 month of MTV promotion and Little Wayne had 3 years on every radio station and music channel, then why is Wayne better than Eminem? Someone with less buzz comes up with numbers close to the guy with the most buzz and the guy with the most is still better?
 9 years ago '04        #3293
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
 MosDefinition said:

Wayne didn't release back when Eminem was going Double Uranium? Your argument is null and void. Wayne had every chance to sell Eminem numbers as he released his s**t when Project Pat could've gone platinum. Wayne didn't though. And I was a huge Wayne fan back then as well as CMR.
 9 years ago '06        #3294
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,991 | Props total: 4025 4025
 ima80baby said:
My friend (who is black), bought Relapse. When I was in Best Buy buying it last week, the guy in front of me had it, (he was black). I'm black. Why is it that the general thing to say is that his fans are all white?

If Eminem only had 1 month of MTV promotion and Little Wayne had 3 years on every radio station and music channel, then why is Wayne better than Eminem? Someone with less buzz comes up with numbers close to the guy with the most buzz and the guy with the most is still better?
Cuz he's a f**kin idiot. Plain and simple.
 9 years ago '04        #3295
space
space
should of figured all his stans would hop out the wood works 80s baby called all waynes fans dumb kids when that demo doesnt buy records generally one of eminems biggest group of fans are older white people didnt say that that was hos whole fan base but he has an audience that most other rappers dont have

you guys are making every f**king excuse when the factremains wayne went platinum his first week in a marketplace that that doenst happen anymore

and a guywith a much muchlarger fan base couldnt do it im sorry that your to blinded by hate to realize how impressive what the guy did is
 9 years ago '04        #3296
space
space
 nitetrain8601 said:
Wayne didn't release back when Eminem was going Double Uranium? Your argument is null and void. Wayne had every chance to sell Eminem numbers as he released his s**t when Project Pat could've gone platinum. Wayne didn't though. And I was a huge Wayne fan back then as well as CMR.
which make what he did now more impressive to turn himself from a regional artist to what he is now hate all you guys want but what he did with an average album when hed never gone platinum in an era where every1 went platinum is impressive

and hes not remotely the same artist he was back then are you to much of a hater to admit that

i understand giving credit to what wayne did in a stans mind downgrades eminem its okay though continue to hate its kinda funny
 9 years ago '06        #3297
space
space
Em >>> Wayne

NEXT.
 05-25-2009, 02:48 PM         #3298
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
Em >>> Wayne

NEXT.
in 2001

03' until now wayne >>> eminem
 9 years ago '06        #3299
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
in 2001

03' until now wayne >>> eminem
Em's Oscar >>>> Lil Gayne's career
 05-25-2009, 02:50 PM         #3300
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:

eminem didnt have less buzz, people have been anticipating eminem for years just like people have been anticipating detox for years and thatll prolly sell alot even tho itll be a disaster...eminem just has fans who are willing to spend that 10 for his music
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy