Eminem - Relapse - Discussion Thread /Eminem sells 207,000 2nd Week

most viewed right now
 142
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 111
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 67
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Best Track On Relapse
3 AM 11 1.94%
MY MOM 12 2.12%
INSANE 14 2.47%
BAGPIPES FROM BAGHDAD 20 3.53%
HELLO 24 4.23%
SAME SONG AND DANCE 29 5.11%
WE MADE YOU 3 0.53%
MEDICINE BALL 23 4.06%
STAY WIDE AWAKE 63 11.11%
OLD TIME'S SAKE 9 1.59%
MUST BE THE GANJA 13 2.29%
DEJA VU 74 13.05%
BEAUTIFUL 129 22.75%
CRACK A BOTTLE 5 0.88%
UNDERGROUND 138 24.34%
Voters: 567. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #3121
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
He would've sold over a million if it didn't leak 2 weeks earlier, so that's pretty impressive.

I gotta grab my copy sometime during the week.
 9 years ago '04        #3122
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 ferrari f-50 said:
my first album bought in 5 years......





[pic - click to view]

at posting pics of a cd anybody can go get with your name on it for proof. It's not a limited pair of jordans that only 3 were made.
 05-20-2009, 11:22 AM         #3123
Narcz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
so you think Wayne ghostwrites for Drake? I think it's the other way around
seriously, shut up
 05-20-2009, 11:30 AM         #3124
I.T. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Don Peru said:
:lachen001: yeeeaaaa right...man everybody know that the majority of Em's fan base is white people....n*ggas is not copping that album heavy like that....who you think you foolin?

we all know Eminem is the great white hype for caucasians....them supporting him is like black people voting for obama on election day...ITS GONNA HAPPEN!

and nah im not hating on eminem, i respect him as an artist (minus all the silly promo antics)....but lets keep it real...n*ggas aint checkn for him like that

white people..hell yea.....n*ggas.....naaaaahhhh
there are other races besides white ppl..asians,hispanics..s**t the oreos count too
 05-20-2009, 11:42 AM         #3125
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hockeythug said:
at posting pics of a cd anybody can go get with your name on it for proof. It's not a limited pair of jordans that only 3 were made.


lol ok hockeythug!
 9 years ago '05        #3126
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
if eminem really only does in the mid 550k = flop 4 him. and yall moz. def wont be seeing relapse 2 this year.

all them rich burban kids that worship him, yall crazy... wayne did a mill doing the recession and hes black and it leaked 2 weeks b4 like errbody else s**t.
 9 years ago '08        #3127
El Fuerte 
space
avatar space
space
$3,900 | Props total: 1699 1699
 Narcz said:
seriously, shut up
no hes right, drake ghostwrites for wayne, STFU ur the idiot, a*****e
 9 years ago '04        #3128
DTownPistonsFan 
space
avatar space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 ferrari f-50 said:
my first album bought in 5 years......





[pic - click to view]

I honestly don't even remember the last album I bought. I think it might have been Obie Trice - "Cheers". lol
 9 years ago '04        #3129
DTownPistonsFan 
space
avatar space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 AnthonyCruz said:
He would've sold over a million if it didn't leak 2 weeks earlier, so that's pretty impressive.

I gotta grab my copy sometime during the week.
Um... he still may. It said 300,000 at Best Buy alone. There are other places that sell CD's besides Best Buy.
 9 years ago '04        #3130
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$15,093 | Props total: 4104 4104
 awall said:
if eminem really only does in the mid 550k = flop 4 him. and yall moz. def wont be seeing relapse 2 this year.

all them rich burban kids that worship him, yall crazy... wayne did a mill doing the recession and hes black and it leaked 2 weeks b4 like errbody else s**t.
Let's see, the Recession is way worse right now than it was when Carter 3 dropped. Hell, tons of states are actually calling it a recession since that date. And if Eminem wants to drop an album this year, Jimmy Iovine will greenlight him. It doesn't matter what the album is about.

And Eminem's album leaked about 2 weeks before as well. Eminem stays winning. I told people on here he would beat Wayne with no problem. Can't believe people here believe is some superduper rap star. He's just the only guy out there in a weak era for hip hop.
 9 years ago '04        #3131
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
Have michael myers lookin like a liar, swipe his powers, replace his knife for flowers and a stack of flyers....

I love this album
 05-20-2009, 12:19 PM         #3132
lyonsm316 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 awall said:
if eminem really only does in the mid 550k = flop 4 him. and yall moz. def wont be seeing relapse 2 this year.

all them rich burban kids that worship him, yall crazy... wayne did a mill doing the recession and hes black and it leaked 2 weeks b4 like errbody else s**t.
Em has already said that he doesn't really care about the numbers on Relapse, he just wanted to get back into writing music and getting it out for people to listen to. I am pretty sure we will see Relapse 2 if not by the end of the year then early next year.

If it's true Em is selling around 500k first week then they are still huge numbers for any artist these days. Lil Wayne selling a million first week don't mean s**t, I am a Wayne fan but I'd be willing to be bet Relapse sells more than Carter 3 in total.
 9 years ago '05        #3133
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 lyonsm316 said:
Em has already said that he doesn't really care about the numbers on Relapse, he just wanted to get back into writing music and getting it out for people to listen to. I am pretty sure we will see Relapse 2 if not by the end of the year then early next year.

If it's true Em is selling around 500k first week then they are still huge numbers for any artist these days. Lil Wayne selling a million first week don't mean s**t, I am a Wayne fan but I'd be willing to be bet Relapse sells more than Carter 3 in total.

do u believe everything your hero says? or he wouldnt have put a the dumb pop video and song. i wouldnt be seeing his commercials all over the place and he wouldnt be going all over doing all this promotion.
 9 years ago '05        #3134
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 nitetrain8601 said:
Let's see, the Recession is way worse right now than it was when Carter 3 dropped. Hell, tons of states are actually calling it a recession since that date. And if Eminem wants to drop an album this year, Jimmy Iovine will greenlight him. It doesn't matter what the album is about.

And Eminem's album leaked about 2 weeks before as well. Eminem stays winning. I told people on here he would beat Wayne with no problem. Can't believe people here believe is some superduper rap star. He's just the only guy out there in a weak era for hip hop.
10-15 DOLLARS IS NOTHING TO RICH WHITE PEOPLE...GET IT?
recession does not HURT EMINEMS 20 million RICH WHITE BURBAN FANS. get it?
EVERYBODYS album leaks 2 weeks b4. get it?
moz cats in my hood could buy it but we dont want that bullshyt. get it?
sorry bubba wayne won. get it?
 9 years ago '05        #3135
itsallcalypso1 
space
space
space
$432 | Props total: 0 0
According to hitsdailydouble Relapse will sell 600-650K in its first week. Meth and Red will sell 65-70K and Busta 60-65K.

It's a good number for first week, but not very good for an Eminem first week. Encore was released on a friday and sold 710K in its first 3 days, and in its first full week sold another million nearly.

Source:
 9 years ago '04        #3136
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,161 | Props total: 1607 1607
sales werent as bad when Encore came out as they are now so dats understandable
 9 years ago '04        #3137
Jasonb619 
space
avatar space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 60 60
Yesterday people were reporting 500k and today it is 600k-650k I think in a few days we'll really know, but people focus on 1st week sales too much.
 9 years ago '07        #3138
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1142 1142
ahh just wait till all the stans read this, there going to go out an buy about 10 more copies, to push him to a mil
 9 years ago '04        #3139
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2828 2828
Ok Alright... Ok....Your Right!
 05-20-2009, 01:25 PM         #3140
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But I thought it was Deeper than Rap???

Pause
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
21 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside dannielledai
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
233 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy