Eminem - Relapse - Discussion Thread /Eminem sells 207,000 2nd Week

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Best Track On Relapse
3 AM 11 1.94%
MY MOM 12 2.12%
INSANE 14 2.47%
BAGPIPES FROM BAGHDAD 20 3.53%
HELLO 24 4.23%
SAME SONG AND DANCE 29 5.11%
WE MADE YOU 3 0.53%
MEDICINE BALL 23 4.06%
STAY WIDE AWAKE 63 11.11%
OLD TIME'S SAKE 9 1.59%
MUST BE THE GANJA 13 2.29%
DEJA VU 74 13.05%
BEAUTIFUL 129 22.75%
CRACK A BOTTLE 5 0.88%
UNDERGROUND 138 24.34%
Voters: 567. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-19-2009, 07:37 PM         #3061
!$$!G.D.F!$$! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
what was it.....page cant be found?
Itunes charts, Em's #1 in 15 out of the 22 countries on the list.
 05-19-2009, 07:38 PM         #3062
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:laughing19:

What if Eminem was black would he have sold 5 mill?
Did we expect anything different though? I mean the dude was f**kin animated on Family Guy this Sunday. He appeared on how many late night shows? They roll the f**kin red carpet out for the dude regardless.

Good looks though, Iovine happy as f**k right now. If this carries over to 50 and Dre they back in the game something serious.
 05-19-2009, 07:43 PM         #3063
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We have Obama in office, and people are still playing the race card with music. It's obvious if anything that white people want, it's substance. Something Hip-Hop has been lacking for almost a decade.

If Lil' Wayne and Kanye West can sell, I don't see the problem. Nobody's just trying to support garbage rappers like Ross and all of these other minstrel show acts.
 05-19-2009, 07:43 PM         #3064
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white people support each other
 05-19-2009, 07:47 PM         #3065
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
We have Obama in office, and people are still playing the race card with music. It's obvious if anything that white people want, it's substance. Something Hip-Hop has been lacking for almost a decade.

If Lil' Wayne and Kanye West can sell, I don't see the problem. Nobody's just trying to support garbage rappers like Ross and all of these other minstrel show acts.

co sign
 9 years ago '07        #3066
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 ra1n said:
99% of black people voted for Obama .... hmmm wonder why..
k!ll this argument

the majority of whites voted for obama as well

eminem does not have the black majority

the COUNTRY voted for obama not just blacks

spanish and white people turned out to vote for obama as well

and black people generally vote democratic anyway no matter who is the elect so the votes obama got he would have gotten reguardless of the race thing in the black community the thing is he won by a landslide because majority white also voted for him

Last edited by getGwap; 05-19-2009 at 07:52 PM..
 9 years ago '09        #3067
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,393 | Props total: 207 207
 Makaveli_Hitman said:
The Great White Hope...
HOPE?

That white boy came into hip-hop and completely took over...n*ggas are stoooopid
 05-19-2009, 07:54 PM         #3068
nxn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twista740 said:
wats a good program to use to get the highest quality out of a cd when u rip it?
EAC is probably the best option if you want decent control over the ripping process. If you want to be practical with ripping music, rip the songs to LAME encoded V0 mp3s. As far as mp3s are concerned, you really can't get much more quality unless you go with a 320kbps rip. But the difference in terms of quality between those two is so negligable that it's not worth the extra size. Here's an overview of how to do it: -- look at section 2. LAME Mp3.

And if you really want THE HIGHEST quality possible, you can go with FLAC rips. That's a lossless audio compression codec. Generally a cd will be like 300-400mb, but it will be the exact representation of the physical cd with no loss in quality. Unfortunatelly, ipods and a lot of other players don't support this format, and you will also have to install extra codecs on your computer to be able to listen to them. Generally speaking, unless you have thousands of dollars invested in your sound equipment, you wont even be able to hear a difference to begin with. Most people just use this file format if they're making remixes or actually working with the sound in some way.
 9 years ago '05        #3069
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 awall said:
my mother is a Dermatologist......

i have to go now..i dont sit around and argue with internet nerds.

be proud of your white brother selling so many cd's...YALL supported him..so good 4 yall.

we black folk dont support bullshyt...never have and never will..too much self respect..peace.
black folk support a lot of dumbs**t but thats a whole other topic that u dont wanna get started, we dont even support each other so thats bulls**t in itself, we dont even support REAL black leaders, the only leaders we have are entertainers and majority of them dont support the community
 05-19-2009, 08:00 PM         #3070
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow at this whole thread
 05-19-2009, 08:07 PM         #3071
Twista740 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nxn said:
EAC is probably the best option if you want decent control over the ripping process. If you want to be practical with ripping music, rip the songs to LAME encoded V0 mp3s. As far as mp3s are concerned, you really can't get much more quality unless you go with a 320kbps rip. But the difference in terms of quality between those two is so negligable that it's not worth the extra size. Here's an overview of how to do it: -- look at section 2. LAME Mp3.

And if you really want THE HIGHEST quality possible, you can go with FLAC rips. That's a lossless audio compression codec. Generally a cd will be like 300-400mb, but it will be the exact representation of the physical cd with no loss in quality. Unfortunatelly, ipods and a lot of other players don't support this format, and you will also have to install extra codecs on your computer to be able to listen to them. Generally speaking, unless you have thousands of dollars invested in your sound equipment, you wont even be able to hear a difference to begin with. Most people just use this file format if they're making remixes or actually working with the sound in some way.
damn, glooks for the break down
 9 years ago '06        #3072
AJ19872006 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,974 | Props total: 38 38

[pic - click to view]

:cool-smiley-009:

Last edited by AJ19872006; 05-19-2009 at 08:13 PM..
 05-19-2009, 08:14 PM         #3073
nxn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sure, no problem.
 9 years ago '07        #3074
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 ra1n said:
lol i knew i'd open up another can of worms.

I wont go into the details, and I wont tell you why every black person that never cared, nor voted before, all of a sudden went nuts and voted for Obama - their Lord and Savior.

Music is different, you either like the music and support the artist or not.

to say "white people support white people" is vague. I don't support Paul Wall or Bubba Sparx cause I can't identify with them. I still respect them though
your reaching wit your arguments alot of people Period who never cared about voting turned out to vote because of the circumstances not because a black man was running for president

they did a survey and they found out obama appeal to the facebook generation and younger people who before this election didnt care about politics or voting that's black and white

and at the end of the day more white people voted for obama than against him wich is why he got the majority white vote the majority black vote and the majority spanish

the election wasnt even close so whoever brought up obama to argue about an eminem thread need to dead the bulls**t

the bottomline is the other white rappers dont sell like eminem does because they missing something they have the skin color but there gimmick is not like eminem's u didnt see paul wall going after miley cyrus jessica simpson and amy whinehouse paul wall actually tried to sell records by rapping witout using the tabloids

eminem is a gimmick rapper now and has been since he 1st came out and wit all gimmicks your going to have the people that fall for it and the people that dont
 05-19-2009, 08:36 PM         #3075
nxn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
His gimmick is that he has talent and does a decent enough job at showing it. Sadly, a lot of other rappers have to resort to other gimmicks like lying about their past to sell.
 05-19-2009, 08:40 PM         #3076
nxn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here, rakim had a conversation/interview with someone about the race thing and eminem. I think the man would have the most credentials to make a statement about the whole thing:

9 years ago '05        #3077
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Its funny that people forget that Em can spit, haters talkin s**t like he cant bite damn near everyone head off in the industry despite the fact he acts goofy as hell in his videos and his songs
 05-19-2009, 09:02 PM         #3078
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ferrari f-50 said:
hahaha wipe the c*m off your chin you f*g**t!
stop sonning yourself...your the one with "cum" on your chin...go bump relapse homo
 9 years ago '05        #3079
TRU 504 BoY 
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 88 88
I don't understand humans. If you don't like the artists music, simply move on to the next album release. Why is it a must to bash dudes skin color. Ok lets say 300,000 white people did support eminem. So what? I mean we all know thats not true though. unless you really that stupid to believe that. If white people said "well 1 million black people supported lil wayne. You people support your own". You people would be throwing tantrums. Throw this race s**t out. Some of you are the same dummies that complain about white people mistreating you differently. You're not any better by saying stupid s**t like this.
 05-19-2009, 09:21 PM         #3080
Zlane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Makaveli_Hitman said:
The Great White Hope...
Sup with the racism?

He outshines every "great black hope", if he were to get a.ssassinated today, 2pac would probably be forgotten completely and em would sell moer post humous than 2pac ever did.

2pac is the greatest artist in hiphop all time
Eminem is the greatest rapper

Why can't all these people whining: "white boys going crazy", "damn crackers", "white folks..." start their own KKK?
You are more racist than any white person I've ever heard make a comment..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago