NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Best Track On Relapse
3 AM 11 1.94%
MY MOM 12 2.12%
INSANE 14 2.47%
BAGPIPES FROM BAGHDAD 20 3.53%
HELLO 24 4.23%
SAME SONG AND DANCE 29 5.11%
WE MADE YOU 3 0.53%
MEDICINE BALL 23 4.06%
STAY WIDE AWAKE 63 11.11%
OLD TIME'S SAKE 9 1.59%
MUST BE THE GANJA 13 2.29%
DEJA VU 74 13.05%
BEAUTIFUL 129 22.75%
CRACK A BOTTLE 5 0.88%
UNDERGROUND 138 24.34%
Voters: 567. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-18-2009, 11:39 PM         #2941
nxn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where is everyone getting the acapellas from?
 9 years ago '09        #2942
Smackin Suckas 
space
space
$198 | Props total: 0 0
 2D.... said:
son, what are you talking about "dissect that thread"

the thread is made for quotables from relapse, there's nothing to get lost in

im not about to sit here and paste 50 quotes when its right there
this isnt hard fam, im trying to act like you have some decent intelligence...

n*gga post one line YOU thought was hot, i see you couldnt do it! cuz you know what time it is, i dont sit on boxden! I didnt know there was threads dedicated to this garbage... you post all these bulls**t responses but you cant back up your bulls**t with one line? Im not asking for others opinions in other threads! im talking directly to you, a f*g**t whos posting in this thread, but cant drop a line! get real n*gga, you probably havent even heard the CD... POST A LINE B!TCH OR SHUT THE F*CK UP, I THOUGHT I MADE THAT CLEAR!!!

nxn said:
I grew up in Jersey, listening to wutang, biggie, nas and other s**t on that level. With that said though, f**k you and the high horse you rode in on. Especially the "I know hip hop better than you" attitude when you're too f**king narrow minded to play anything outside your comfort zone and at least appreciate it for what it is.
YOU ARE A FU*KING STAN! you said the same s**t i did while trying to justify the lyrics being wack, and said that you need to put together the verses for them to be fire... essentially saying put together his step father raping him on insane with the wack 2nd verse about n*ggas eating chainsaws and s**t! you actually used the word "incredible" to describe the verse then i re listened to it and started laughing at how nothing he was even saying made sense! its not a high horse, its that when you describe a weak a.ss verse like that as "incredible" it just shows me how f**king retarded you are, and how we are on totally different levels if thats what you consider an INCREDIBLE rap verse! And i dont give a f**k about your life story son! i do appreciate it for what it is, GARBAGE!
 05-18-2009, 11:55 PM         #2943
fat_boyy22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YOU ARE A FU*KING STAN! you said the same s**t i did while trying to justify the lyrics being wack, and said that you need to put together the verses for them to be fire... essentially saying put together his step father raping him on insane with the wack 2nd verse about n*ggas eating chainsaws and s**t! you actually used the word "incredible" to describe the verse then i re listened to it and started laughing at how nothing he was even saying made sense! its not a high horse, its that when you describe a weak a.ss verse like that as "incredible" it just shows me how f**king retarded you are, and how we are on totally different levels if thats what you consider an INCREDIBLE rap verse! And i dont give a f**k about your life story son! i do appreciate it for what it is, GARBAGE![/QUOTE]

I dont totally agree with any of you but why you gotta ether him like that
 05-19-2009, 12:06 AM         #2944
nxn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude, let me say it like this. You came on here, b***hing and crying like a little f**king child that eminem fell off. You were asking what people saw in the f**king cd. I explained from my perspective, now you're all on my nuts like an annoying rash. f**k do you want me to do for you? There's nothing anyone could say to you that would make a difference because you're too ignorant to actually listen to what anyone says.

You already made your mind up about the album and that opinion isn't going to change. SO THEN WHY THE f**k ARE YOU ON HERE TRYING TO ARGUE ABOUT IT WHEN YOU KNOW DAMN WELL IT WONT MAKE A s**t OF A DIFFERENCE?

God damn some mother f**kers are retarded. Anyway, I'm done, enjoy your night, I'm sure it will be a VERY f**kING PRODUCTIVE ONE.
 05-19-2009, 12:11 AM         #2945
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i didnt like relapse either....
 05-19-2009, 12:20 AM         #2946
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smackin Suckas said:

n*gga post one line YOU thought was hot, i see you couldnt do it! cuz you know what time it is, i dont sit on boxden! I didnt know there was threads dedicated to this garbage... you post all these bulls**t responses but you cant back up your bulls**t with one line? Im not asking for others opinions in other threads! im talking directly to you, a f*g**t whos posting in this thread, but cant drop a line! get real n*gga, you probably havent even heard the CD... POST A LINE B!TCH OR SHUT THE F*CK UP, I THOUGHT I MADE THAT CLEAR!!!
jesus christ man, calm the f**k down, looks like you bout to buss a blood vessel over there

Soon as my flow starts,
I compose art like the ghost of Mozart

I heard them say exact opposites attract
If that's a fact, it'll take task forces to get you back

miss.mathers your son has been huffin ether
either that or this muthaf**ka has been puffin reffer

Shorty come back I'm tryin to score me some lap dances
Im bout to relapse so baby pour me some jack daniels
Formula forty-forty in 40s with mad capsules
the bad apple spoils the bunch I'm back at you

damn i couldnt just pick one
 05-19-2009, 12:30 AM         #2947
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sup with all the gay s**t, you cant roll in the whip bumping this. n*gga start talking about d**ks and s**t gets ejected
 9 years ago '05        #2948
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
i agree...

need all these intros
 9 years ago '05        #2949
adam1122 2 heat pts
space
space
$985 | Props total: 2 2
 Smackin Suckas said:
n*gga you find me some hot lyrics on relapse you like, give me some quotable lines!!! my mom smashed up pills in my food! i know n*gga you told me that in 7th grade... the s**t is wack n*gga all i do is listen for lyrics, so give me some hot lines, let me know this lyricism you heard on this album! the ignorance in some of these responses show me how yall can feel some of this wack s**t! n*ggas just dont know hip-hop on an internet forum, wtf was i thinking!
Man it's entertainment and no matter what rapper you like in the end it's about what music will entertain YOU. If it's not for you then get over it, people have a opinion just like you and it's ignorant for you to get mad at some1 who likes this album, get the f**k over it and leave it alone if you don't like it. Damn always gotta be negative talking about how much you hate an album, why don't you make a thread about what s**t you DO like, it's f**kin music either love it or hate it and move on
 9 years ago '06        #2950
h00ds finest 
space
space
$158 | Props total: 12 12
kinda wit him on that..if his s**t aint hot rite now, i guess the only question is whose is?

i personally like alotta crazy violent drug type s**t in my music..think its funny. i'm tired of hearin Boss fantasies and niccas who think they Tony..and if it aint some Ross bulls**t the only otha options we got is niccas blamin it on alcohol, b***hes wit lips like sugar, nd nutass Drake..
 9 years ago '04        #2951
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
 2D.... said:
its like lyricism is lost with these kids unless its gun poppin or who got the fattest chain
yep, it's kinda sad.

this album is FIRE, go listen to Weezy or Drake then. another pointless thread.
 9 years ago '08        #2952
senseispab 
space
space
$941 | Props total: 0 0
 Smackin Suckas said:
n*gga you find me some hot lyrics on relapse you like, give me some quotable lines!!! my mom smashed up pills in my food! i know n*gga you told me that in 7th grade... the s**t is wack n*gga all i do is listen for lyrics, so give me some hot lines, let me know this lyricism you heard on this album! the ignorance in some of these responses show me how yall can feel some of this wack s**t! n*ggas just dont know hip-hop on an internet forum, wtf was i thinking!
Whether you're feeling the music or not, there's quotables all over Relapse. The rhyme patterns are ridiculously complicated and Eminem wrecks almost every verse.

I can understand people not liking the CD but to say there's no hot lines and that it's lyrically wack is idiocy.

What you really mean is you don't like the content.
 9 years ago '04        #2953
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
Even if he's talking about s**t that nobody can "relate to" or what have you, the man is a lyrical monster. And if you cant appreciate that fact alone, your the reason hip hop is the way it is now.
 9 years ago '04        #2954
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Smackin Suckas said:
yet everyone likes new songs that talk about "swag" they are all the same s**t.
 9 years ago '04        #2955
JTwizzy 
space
space
damn, ya'll are stuck on that INSANE track

exactly what Em wanted outta the haters.
 9 years ago '04        #2956
JTwizzy 
space
space
 DPGUNIT said:
Even if he's talking about s**t that nobody can "relate to" or what have you, the man is a lyrical monster. And if you cant appreciate that fact alone, your the reason hip hop is the way it is now.
worrrrrrd.
 9 years ago '05        #2957
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
the whole underground track had nuthin but good quotables...he k!lled dat s**t
 9 years ago '04        #2958
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
Content...its just the damn content you don't like. They pretty much summed it all up with the reasons people like this CD. Schemes, the way he puts words together, changing word pronunciation to make words rhyme that should NOT rhyme and still make it dope, flows, multis, etc. He's obviously been through some f**ked up s**t and is f**ked up in the head but through all that comes his genius. He's nuts and he just lets it spill out all over the track not holding back or worrying about what people think. Letting Dre do the whole album is a bonus, the production is pretty dope.

Thats what I got out of it from two listens anyway

Edit: Also his inners on some of the songs are nice
 9 years ago '08        #2959
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,810 | Props total: 9128 9128
^ Summed up perfect.
 9 years ago '04        #2960
Ea$e 
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 424 424
I'd love an instrumental album.

Been itchin to spit to Medicine Ball since it leaked.
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc