Eminem - Relapse - Discussion Thread /Eminem sells 207,000 2nd Week

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Best Track On Relapse
3 AM 11 1.94%
MY MOM 12 2.12%
INSANE 14 2.47%
BAGPIPES FROM BAGHDAD 20 3.53%
HELLO 24 4.23%
SAME SONG AND DANCE 29 5.11%
WE MADE YOU 3 0.53%
MEDICINE BALL 23 4.06%
STAY WIDE AWAKE 63 11.11%
OLD TIME'S SAKE 9 1.59%
MUST BE THE GANJA 13 2.29%
DEJA VU 74 13.05%
BEAUTIFUL 129 22.75%
CRACK A BOTTLE 5 0.88%
UNDERGROUND 138 24.34%
Voters: 567. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #2921
c-rizzle 
space
space
$1,266 | Props total: 1 1
garbage album , only good song is beautiful , the bonus tracks aint bad
 9 years ago '09        #2922
Smackin Suckas 
space
space
$198 | Props total: 0 0
 AlexG1989 said:
quotables? dude r u f**king serious?

I haven't heard the album, just a few tracks and I'm already blown away, especially by bagpipes in Baghdadl...
cuz you are a corny a.ss f*g**t named alex that draws crippled pictures of malcolm x and dont know s**t about this rap thing! if you say the "few tracks blew you away" then you just dont know what the f*ck you are talking about! if you cant post hot lines, you cant say s**t!! :greetings10:

SHootar said:
lol word theres a whole f**king thread dedicated to relapses lyrics...he damn near destroys every verse with the flow, multis, wordplay. kids will be kids. lyricism is a lost art with todays generation
Im old school son... you n*ggas is co signing garbage! it shows me we arent on the same level, yall n*ggas is talking about lyrics, aint s**t this n*gga sayin relevant! i gotta come to realize you motherf**kas are corny and would think some s**t like "i was born with a d**k in my brain, yea f**ked in the head" is hot! this s**t is horrible! its not even half way good, its pathetic!
 9 years ago '07        #2923
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,512 | Props total: 70096 70096
Who types in sky bkue lmaooo
 9 years ago '07        #2924
mr.john 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 287 287
I have to agree, I think Em lost it.
 05-18-2009, 10:35 PM         #2925
nxn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man, what went wrong with people and when did it happen.
 05-18-2009, 10:35 PM         #2926
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smackin Suckas said:
n*gga you find me some hot lyrics on relapse you like, give me some quotable lines!!! my mom smashed up pills in my food! i know n*gga you told me that in 7th grade... the s**t is wack n*gga all i do is listen for lyrics, so give me some hot lines, let me know this lyricism you heard on this album! the ignorance in some of these responses show me how yall can feel some of this wack s**t! n*ggas just dont know hip-hop on an internet forum, wtf was i thinking!
there's a whole thread of quotables

seriously, i feel like the one aspect of relapse that cant be f**ked with is his lyricism
you can have some different opinions on the hooks, beats, whatever, but eminem put in work lyrically

i gotta a.ssume you havent even heard SSLP or MMLP..
 9 years ago '09        #2927
Smackin Suckas 
space
space
 billyloc said:
because you sayin he fell off isnt a logical statement..... fallin off has too based off success..... if this album is looked at as a failure then you say the man fell off but when the majority like the album then you sound dumb as f**k sayin he fell off...
logical? i sound dumb as f*ck? n*gga your response isnt even logical! first of all im tired of you smart dumb n*ggas that cant use the word "to" correctly in a sentence! then you have the audacity to try to insult a n*ggas intelligence, but you lack the typing skills of a second grader... anyway you sound dumb as f**k literally and you look like an idiot and a f*cking sheep by saying somethings hot cuz the majority said so! and even worse lil wayne is awful and i see the majority of ppl callin him the GOAT, so you just look like a f*ckin fool!!!
 9 years ago '09        #2928
Smackin Suckas 
space
space
 Bkjj11 said:
Who types in sky bkue lmaooo
your father
 9 years ago '09        #2929
Smackin Suckas 
space
space
 2D.... said:
there's a whole thread of quotables

seriously, i feel like the one aspect of relapse that cant be f**ked with is his lyricism
you can have some different opinions on the hooks, beats, whatever, but eminem put in work lyrically

i gotta a.ssume you havent even heard SSLP or MMLP..
i said lyrics YOU like son!!! i aint ask about another thread, you dissect that thread then! then you show me what you think is hot and how he lyrically put in work so i can laugh! show me a line or just shut the f**k up and stop beating around the bush! THAT GOES FOR EVERYBODY! anybody saying this s**t is anything other than wack, post a line that you thought was fire!
 05-18-2009, 10:57 PM         #2930
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stfu they gotta thread for this s**t you f*g**t
 05-18-2009, 10:58 PM         #2931
nxn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smackin Suckas said:
i said lyrics YOU like son!!! i aint ask about another thread, you dissect that thread then! then you show me what you think is hot and how he lyrically put in work so i can laugh! show me a line or just shut the f**k up and stop beating around the bush! THAT GOES FOR EVERYBODY! anybody saying this s**t is anything other than wack, post a line that you thought was fire!
Ok, but this is the last time I try to explain it, considering I did so in over 328932 hate threads already.

The key aspect of this album is his flow and how he raps over the beats. He has a lot of hot lines, but the main impact will be from looking at songs verse by verse. Just to f!ght fire with fire, listen to the second verse on Insane, and tell me that s**t isn't incredible. It's not so much what he says as the way he says it, and that holds true through out the entire album really. I'm a.ssuming you wanted to hear deep/real lyrics, and eminem just wanted to f**k around with his rapping skills by not limiting himself to that stuff.

I mean, you can't really go crazy with your flow like he does on Stay Wide Awake or Must be the Ganja if he's rapping about a serious subject like proof's death. He wanted to make an album for the sake of getting his mind off things, he got creative, and a lot of people have a problem with that for whatever reason, whining that 'he fell off' even though, technically, this is one of his best cds yet.

Last edited by nxn; 05-18-2009 at 10:59 PM..
 05-18-2009, 11:08 PM         #2932
fat_boyy22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the lyrical content does suck .. he's doing the old school slim shady stuff about murder, drugs, christopher reeves, and his fukkin mom.. but as far as flow/wordplay and delivery relapse >>>> ___ .. best track - stay wide awake
 05-18-2009, 11:09 PM         #2933
crownjewelz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyse03 said:
i'm guessin its so he can remix the album...
 9 years ago '09        #2934
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,544 | Props total: 87 87
your opinon
 05-18-2009, 11:12 PM         #2935
nxn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know, I wouldn't mind hearing the acapellas either. Just to have a clearer understanding of all the s**t em is pulling on these songs.
 9 years ago '09        #2936
Smackin Suckas 
space
space
 nxn said:
Ok, but this is the last time I try to explain it, considering I did so in over 328932 hate threads already.

The key aspect of this album is his flow and how he raps over the beats. He has a lot of hot lines, but the main impact will be from looking at songs verse by verse. Just to f!ght fire with fire, listen to the second verse on Insane, and tell me that s**t isn't incredible. It's not so much what he says as the way he says it, and that holds true through out the entire album really. I'm a.ssuming you wanted to hear deep/real lyrics, and eminem just wanted to f**k around with his rapping skills by not limiting himself to that stuff.

I mean, you can't really go crazy with your flow like he does on Stay Wide Awake or Must be the Ganja if he's rapping about a serious subject like proof's death. He wanted to make an album for the sake of getting his mind off things, he got creative, and a lot of people have a problem with that for whatever reason, whining that 'he fell off' even though, technically, this is one of his best cds yet.
Man i said his flow is there if you even read my post, you sound like you just observed the title and you feel the need to defend his wackness! but im not talking about flow, the album as a whole is garbage! em his flow is tight, but i just listened to that verse, and i truly see why nobody can post a line for me...
(Are you in?) Naw, f**ker tried to bite my face off
I just got f**kin chased off with a chainsaw
Then he took the chainsaw, bit the f**kin blades off
Ate the blades, cut the baseball and the slingshot
Then the aimed at his own face, let the thang popped
Took his eye out, picked it up and played ping-pong
Then he played ping-pong with his own ding-dong
That motherf**ker's got nuts like King Kong

Hes saying anything just to rhyme, now i see the problem and the reason i dont come into this section, its cuz 90% of you dont know s**t about hip-hop, you cats are from all over the world and just arent on it like im on it, we arent the same people so we dont feel the same s**t in the rap game... i started laughin listening to how horrible that s**t is, biting blades off a chainsaw, took his eye out and played ping pong? i cant rock with this s**t seriously and if yall can, i just see how different we really are, i mean a white kid from idaho and a n*gga from jersey aint gonna be feelin the same music i guess! thats life! and from a rap/hip-hop perspective! THIS SH!T IS GARBAGE!!!!
 05-18-2009, 11:21 PM         #2937
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smackin Suckas said:
son, what are you talking about "dissect that thread"

the thread is made for quotables from relapse, there's nothing to get lost in

im not about to sit here and paste 50 quotes when its right there
this isnt hard fam, im trying to act like you have some decent intelligence...
 05-18-2009, 11:21 PM         #2938
nxn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I grew up in Jersey, listening to wutang, biggie, nas and other s**t on that level. With that said though, f**k you and the high horse you rode in on. Especially the "I know hip hop better than you" attitude when you're too f**king narrow minded to play anything outside your comfort zone and at least appreciate it for what it is.
 05-18-2009, 11:30 PM         #2939
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the album isnt bad its just em aint really talkin about s**t on it and yea i know dude was tryin to go the slim shady lp route with this album which is cool and everything but you gotta understand its like dude you been out of the game for 4, 5 years now people want to hear a lil more from you then just rapin, and k!llin b***hes, and s**t you know talk about something a tad more serious
 05-18-2009, 11:35 PM         #2940
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
after hearing the instrumental and acapella for we made you i kinda do appreciate it more now

not enough to like it, but i dont hate it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago