Eminem - Relapse - Discussion Thread /Eminem sells 207,000 2nd Week

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Best Track On Relapse
3 AM 11 1.94%
MY MOM 12 2.12%
INSANE 14 2.47%
BAGPIPES FROM BAGHDAD 20 3.53%
HELLO 24 4.23%
SAME SONG AND DANCE 29 5.11%
WE MADE YOU 3 0.53%
MEDICINE BALL 23 4.06%
STAY WIDE AWAKE 63 11.11%
OLD TIME'S SAKE 9 1.59%
MUST BE THE GANJA 13 2.29%
DEJA VU 74 13.05%
BEAUTIFUL 129 22.75%
CRACK A BOTTLE 5 0.88%
UNDERGROUND 138 24.34%
Voters: 567. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #2861
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
 HeavenlySword said:
He gota a couple catchy tracks on there ill give him that. A friend i sold a bootleg to forced me to listen to some of it during a 4am McDonals run.

Hello is decent. Insane is crazy lyrically but still forced, and too out there. Who wants to rap about his stepdad raping him?

I can see why _______boys relate to it tho. Yes its hot in comparsion to everything else about but so was Kingdom Come. His fans gonna flock to it because there is nothing else.

Give me MMLP , SSLP or even Infinite over this anyday of the week.

haha i always think its funny how black people are like i can see how white people like this....lol its just like rick ross calling eminem a h0nkey was ok...but when em had a tape from 50,000 years ago saying the n word it was a big deal...
 05-17-2009, 02:05 AM         #2862
nxn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WEREWOLF said:
.. and scrapped same song and dance(i hate that f**king beat)
Heh, I'm surprised everyone dislikes that song so much. Beat wise it's my favorite, and I like the dancing metaphor on it.
 9 years ago '09        #2863
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,547 | Props total: 89 89
same song and dance is another one of my favorites
 9 years ago '06        #2864
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
Same song and dance is a good track.
 9 years ago '04        #2865
korrupted 
space
space
space
$2,982 | Props total: 1 1
 kingstown04 said:
same song and dance is another one of my favorites

9 years ago '05        #2866
Crizzo82 
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 478 478
idk, this cd is f**kin bangin. if relapse 2 is better then this...then :applause:
 9 years ago '05        #2867
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
John "this was not supposed to happen!" Locke says:
*relapse is album of the year so far
*and yea, 3am's video is dark
*lol

(~Tobs~) says:
*how can it be album of the year
*there r like 2 good songs
*:S
*even kanye beats this
*and kanyes new album was s**t

John "this was not supposed to happen!" Locke says:
*whats bad to you might not be bad to me
*this is vintage eminem
*if you weren't a fan of Slim Shady LP or Marshall Mathers LP
*which are his classic albums
*then you wont enjoy this one
*he's best when he's dark

Last edited by Left Hook; 05-17-2009 at 05:26 AM..
 05-17-2009, 09:41 AM         #2868
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeavenlySword said:
He gota a couple catchy tracks on there ill give him that. A friend i sold a bootleg to forced me to listen to some of it during a 4am McDonals run.

Hello is decent. Insane is crazy lyrically but still forced, and too out there. Who wants to rap about his stepdad raping him?

I can see why _______boys relate to it tho. Yes its hot in comparsion to everything else about but so was Kingdom Come. His fans gonna flock to it because there is nothing else.

Give me MMLP , SSLP or even Infinite over this anyday of the week.
So, by your theory, just because he's white, white boys automatically feel him? So because Soulja Boy and Lil Wayne are black, are you feeling them? Quit making dumbass remarks. People in the general population like what's hot, enough said.
 05-17-2009, 03:00 PM         #2869
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mattdogg444 said:
haha i always think its funny how black people are like i can see how white people like this....lol its just like rick ross calling eminem a h0nkey was ok...but when em had a tape from 50,000 years ago saying the n word it was a big deal...
 kegar89 said:
So, by your theory, just because he's white, white boys automatically feel him? So because Soulja Boy and Lil Wayne are black, are you feeling them? Quit making dumbass remarks. People in the general population like what's hot, enough said.

shiiiiiiiit you can say whatever. i can say whatever. the point is to prove me wrong........

and i didnt saything about race....you a.ssumed it.....

And come on lets be real. Tracks like Insane were made strictly for that kinda of crowd. People that go around the internet say s**t like "LULZ" and "Do want" are gonna love that kinda s**t. Eminem music wasn't always like this.....but then again, the music wasnt as forced.........

Last edited by HeavenlySword; 05-17-2009 at 03:02 PM..
 05-17-2009, 03:28 PM         #2870
nxn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ haha
 9 years ago '08        #2871
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 HeavenlySword said:
shiiiiiiiit you can say whatever. i can say whatever. the point is to prove me wrong........

And come on lets be real. Tracks like Insane were made strictly for that kinda of crowd. People that go around the internet say s**t like "LULZ" and "Do want" are gonna love that kinda s**t. Eminem music wasn't always like this.....but then again, the music wasnt as forced.........
its one track.. thats called insane.. so he spit INSANE s**t.. get it? its not hard
and eminem always wrote music like this.. are you familiar with "Kill You" where he talks about raping his own mother? do you listen to eminem?
 9 years ago '04        #2872
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,419 | Props total: 3927 3927
i wish these 2 bonus tracks were on the album...

replace medicine ball, and crack a bottle.
 05-17-2009, 03:54 PM         #2873
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cuddyduce said:
its one track.. thats called insane.. so he spit INSANE s**t.. get it? its not hard
and eminem always wrote music like this.. are you familiar with "Kill You" where he talks about raping his own mother? do you listen to eminem?
i guess not f**k it. At least there was a reason to rap about raping your Mom. He hated her. This is just being off the wall for no goddam reason.......oh wait i guess if his stepdad really did r*pe him then cool.....

and i love how any criticism of Eminem new album, and you immediately get attacked by 3 or more people every single time.

Maybe im hitting a nerve? :greetings10:

Last edited by HeavenlySword; 05-17-2009 at 03:56 PM..
 05-17-2009, 04:25 PM         #2874
Professa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeavenlySword said:

lmao ur f**kin retarded...Eminem's lyrics when hes rappin as Slim Shady have always been like this and made for shock value...he just never made a full song about it...and nobody's criticizing u or d**kridin Eminem, its just half the s**t ur sayin is stupid...i definately aint as big of an Em fan as I used to be, i hated him after he released Encore and even I can say that Relapse is a step up...go back and listen to SSLP, MMLP, and even sum of TES....and guarantee u will hear lyrics like this...as the one dude said, on k!ll You he talks about rapin his own mother...and also on My Dad's Gone Crazy he says "me and dre been f**kin' wit hats off" hes always said gay s**t like that so i dont kno why ur actin like its somethin new

Last edited by Professa; 05-17-2009 at 04:28 PM..
 05-17-2009, 04:31 PM         #2875
nxn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's not because you're criticizing him, it's because you're doing a bad job at it. Believe it or not, there have been people that did do a good job of it. Like that one dude that mentioned that Dre is just recycling beats on Relapse and then posted proof to previous beats he did and what was 'changed' in them. No one could really give him crap about saying that because to a certain point it was true.

Most people though are b***hing about the album because it wasn't MMLP and they are incapable of seeing anything positive now because of that fact. Em k!lls the whole album with the s**t he does lyrically, but half the people don't acknowledge it because the lyrics aren't about proof or something equally emotional. Does that automatically have to mean the cd isn't great? Does the fact that he is f**king talented and k!lling the s**t out of those beats with his flow not matter because he's not talking about something deep while doing it?

Whatever, he goes against the grain, and it's obvious he's going to get s**t for it. So there you go, meh.

Last edited by nxn; 05-17-2009 at 04:33 PM..
 05-17-2009, 04:57 PM         #2876
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where's the Growth??

Where's the tracks like Yellow Brick Road, Like Toy Soliders, Squaredance, s**t even Rock Bottom??

Huh??

Thought so.
 9 years ago '04        #2877
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
Since Nas' Untitled this is one of the few albums I'm excited to PURCHASE when it drops
 9 years ago '06        #2878
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 38 38
there is no escaping!!!!!
 9 years ago '04        #2879
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
 teh truth said:
there is no escaping!!!!!
There's no place to hide!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '07        #2880
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,189 | Props total: 4 4
 HeavenlySword said:
Where's the Growth??

Where's the tracks like Yellow Brick Road, Like Toy Soliders, Squaredance, s**t even Rock Bottom??

Huh??

Thought so.
Your nuts man, how bout this go listen to "If I get locked up tonight" then listen to "underground"

You just hating and tryin start s**t on here, cause you a ______!
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy