most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Best Track On Relapse
3 AM 11 1.94%
MY MOM 12 2.12%
INSANE 14 2.47%
BAGPIPES FROM BAGHDAD 20 3.53%
HELLO 24 4.23%
SAME SONG AND DANCE 29 5.11%
WE MADE YOU 3 0.53%
MEDICINE BALL 23 4.06%
STAY WIDE AWAKE 63 11.11%
OLD TIME'S SAKE 9 1.59%
MUST BE THE GANJA 13 2.29%
DEJA VU 74 13.05%
BEAUTIFUL 129 22.75%
CRACK A BOTTLE 5 0.88%
UNDERGROUND 138 24.34%
Voters: 567. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #2781
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,091 | Props total: 2393 2393
He's on Shade 45 right now from what I've been told. Describing the reason behind each track as they play them. Anyone recording it?
 05-15-2009, 07:47 PM         #2782
yourdad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes talkin bout bagpipes from baghdad. he said certain ppl will always be his rhymes like christopher reeves and mariah he dont know y they just do.

Last edited by yourdad; 05-15-2009 at 07:49 PM..
 05-15-2009, 07:52 PM         #2783
tjackson410 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah, im listenin right now, s**ts good. "brief autotune appearance on relapse." jokes.
 05-15-2009, 08:00 PM         #2784
yourdad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he said accents are different characters.
 05-15-2009, 08:02 PM         #2785
nxn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My darling is kinda good. I'm not really feeling careful what you wish for.. but this is only after one listen.
 05-15-2009, 08:12 PM         #2786
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nxn said:
My darling is kinda good. I'm not really feeling careful what you wish for.. but this is only after one listen.
Every CD, critics gave it a three
Then three years later they go back and re-rate it
And called the Slim Shady LP the greatest
The Marshall Mathers was a classic
Eminem Show was fantastic
But Encore didn't have the calibur to match it
I guess enough time just ain't passed yet
A couple more years and that s**t'll be Illmatic
And eight years later, I'm still at it
Divorced, re-married, a felon, a father, sleeping pill addict
And this is real talk, I feel like the Incredible Hulk
My back has been broke and I can still walk..
 05-15-2009, 08:18 PM         #2787
nxn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ Yeah, ok, but still not as impressive as most of relapse is to me.

It sounds like these two tracks came from the "Straight From the Lab" mixtape. I used to be a fan of him being this way, but after hearing relapse, and hearing what the dude can do when he concetrates on his flow, I don't think I can go back.
 9 years ago '12        #2788
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
whos gotta link to this s**t? what else did he say about the accents???
 05-15-2009, 08:29 PM         #2789
yourdad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he said at the end of the day like 800 million times
 05-15-2009, 08:38 PM         #2790
tjackson410 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s**t's live, gonna have to wait till someone post a copy after it's over homie. Or you could signup for the sirius 3 day free online trial like I did. po pimpin.
 05-15-2009, 08:44 PM         #2791
nxn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All right, no, this better not be the relapse 2 preview.

It sounds like eminem 6 years ago, which I was f**king loving... 6 years ago. Now it sounds so damned generic I can't help but feel bored listening to it. Relapse was refreshing, the skill was amazing, I am still listening to it multiple times per day.

These two songs though, despite being 'real', don't amuse me. I can't find anything original about his flow, about his chorus, or about either of these two beats.

Anyway, as was said, these were probably recorded before he recorded most of the relapse material. So I'm not too worried.
 05-15-2009, 08:47 PM         #2792
tjackson410 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nxn said:

It sounds like eminem 6 years ago, which I was f**king loving... 6 years ago. Now it sounds so damned generic I can't help but feel bored listening to it. Relapse was refreshing, the skill was amazing, I am still listening to it multiple times per day.

These two songs though, despite being 'real', don't amuse me. I can't find anything original about his flow, about his chorus, or about either of these two beats.

Anyway, as was said, these were probably recorded before he recorded most of the relapse material. So I'm not too worried.
well if you were listenin to this s**t live as i am, you would know that he said he recorded between 40-50 songs in about 6-7 months time. so i'm sure he had a few left over, that were hot, but just didn't mix well with the flo of the album and those my friend are called the bonus trax. but i would say that i believe relapse 2 is going to be more tes type s**t, (like underground, beautiful) with a few crazys thrown in for good measure. either way its going to be fire.
 05-15-2009, 08:52 PM         #2793
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nxn said:

there is a reason they didnt make the cut. they sound generic, like little time was put into them, unlike relapse
 05-15-2009, 09:03 PM         #2794
nxn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tjackson410 said:
but i would say that i believe relapse 2 is going to be more tes type s**t, (like underground, beautiful) with a few crazys thrown in for good measure. either way its going to be fire.
I don't think underground is TES type s**t, I think underground is in a class of its own really. I can't name one track that is really similar to it. This is also preciselly why I am hoping relapse 2 is EXACTLY like underground. Whenever I listen to that track I think it massacres 99% of what other rappers can do.

As for beautiful... it felt too sappy for me, probably because of the beat. I felt like I was listening to something from the Titanic soundtrack.
 05-15-2009, 09:06 PM         #2795
yourdad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes doin the drunk mix with lord sear now. they playin stuff from every cd
 05-15-2009, 09:08 PM         #2796
yourdad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont know y ppl are projecting what a cd is gonna sound like 6 months before they even heard a track off of it. setting urself up for a letdown.
 05-15-2009, 09:08 PM         #2797
nxn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope it's being recorded, I want to listen to it.
 05-15-2009, 09:12 PM         #2798
nxn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yourdad said:
dont know y ppl are projecting what a cd is gonna sound like 6 months before they even heard a track off of it. setting urself up for a letdown.
The thing is, relapse and relapse 2 were produced at the same time. He recorded so many songs that he couldn't put them all out on one release. So he put relapse 1 out and he's probably going to touch up a few tracks, maybe record like one or two more, and put out relapse 2. For the most part though, he said relapse 2 is done.

If they were recorded at the same time, there is a decent chance they will have a similar sound to them. So, no, I don't think it's too ridiculous to 'project what a cd is going to sound like 6 months from its release'. Honestly, it depends on how he broke the tracks up. Like if he wanted relapse1 to be his lyrical side, and relapse2 to be his serious side, then they wont really be all that similar.
 05-15-2009, 09:22 PM         #2799
Darkside Ty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just hope Em doesnt scrap Relapse 2 and starts over..Shady/Aftermath are notorious for scrapping material because it sounds "dated" to them..At least let the public determine that..I'm curious to how "dark" the King Mathers album was before he scrapped it.
 9 years ago '05        #2800
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,493 | Props total: 717 717
the bonus tracks are hot...f**k i love em! im the biggest stan
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
178 comments
1 day ago