Eminem - Relapse - Discussion Thread /Eminem sells 207,000 2nd Week

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
20 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Best Track On Relapse
3 AM 11 1.94%
MY MOM 12 2.12%
INSANE 14 2.47%
BAGPIPES FROM BAGHDAD 20 3.53%
HELLO 24 4.23%
SAME SONG AND DANCE 29 5.11%
WE MADE YOU 3 0.53%
MEDICINE BALL 23 4.06%
STAY WIDE AWAKE 63 11.11%
OLD TIME'S SAKE 9 1.59%
MUST BE THE GANJA 13 2.29%
DEJA VU 74 13.05%
BEAUTIFUL 129 22.75%
CRACK A BOTTLE 5 0.88%
UNDERGROUND 138 24.34%
Voters: 567. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #2581
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3266 3266
 DaInfamous said:
okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. i gave this album a listen and first off didnt like it.. gave it another listen and OH MY GOD... WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME???? this album is f**king dope and if you dont like you its either your to young to comprehend what is going on threw his words or just ignorant. His imagery is so dope. His wordplay is dope. Dre did work on this album as well. My favorite track is Hello at the moment... I just cant stop playing it. lol i love how he talks about his whole pill addiction and putting it in a song. " open sesame mouth" hahahah its just a great album. I'm still trying to break down some songs and put them in the concept because some I just dont understand. like bagpipes... i dunno. just doesnt fit going right after insane.
The irony is burning my eyes. People who don't like the album are all of a sudden ignorant when you're the one who is not willing to accept other's opinions?
 9 years ago '08        #2582
U'Nikk 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,106 | Props total: 0 0
ok, ok... i dont want anyone to think that im hating on the man cuz he is DOPE. BUT, i think too many people look at his sells and his success and his few real tracks and be like this n*gga is one of the greatest of all time.. when i listen to his albums i cant ever listen to the whole thing cuz of those dumb a.ss songs like "the real slim shady", and those bull s**t a.ss songs like dat talkin bout bull s**t. i love the songs like "guilty conscious", "stan", and "the way i am".. he has others but dont feel like listing them. but well over 50% of his albums b that bull s**t that appeals to white people that kno nothing about REAL hip-hop. Eminem has the potential to b the best... but he definately isnt the GOAT or anything close.
 9 years ago '04        #2583
Baig 
space
space
$622 | Props total: 12 12
The bottom line is that this thread has over 2000 responses...

The white boy just s**tted all over these haters.
 9 years ago '07        #2584
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Relapse >
 05-12-2009, 09:39 PM         #2585
nxn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you really felt the need to make thread 329032892 about this didn't you? Saying the same s**t thread 329032891 and every thread before that said?
 05-12-2009, 09:39 PM         #2586
DaInfamous 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahah ur right. well not ignorant... but, i dont see why not. but your right. everyone will like somehting someone else doesnt like and thats just how it works
 9 years ago '08        #2587
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 U'Nikk said:
ok, ok... i dont want anyone to think that im hating on the man cuz he is DOPE. BUT, i think too many people look at his sells and his success and his few real tracks and be like this n*gga is one of the greatest of all time.. when i listen to his albums i cant ever listen to the whole thing cuz of those dumb a.ss songs like "the real slim shady", and those bull s**t a.ss songs like dat talkin bout bull s**t. i love the songs like "guilty conscious", "stan", and "the way i am".. he has others but dont feel like listing them. but well over 50% of his albums b that bull s**t that appeals to white people that kno nothing about REAL hip-hop. Eminem has the potential to b the best... but he definately isnt the GOAT or anything close.
explain why?
 9 years ago '08        #2588
U'Nikk 4 heat pts
space
space
yea cuz i aint read any of them. and i want to know for myself. if u dont like it dont read it... u clicked on the thread on ya own homie.. lol. yall k!ll me
 9 years ago '08        #2589
U'Nikk 4 heat pts
space
space
 IInvented said:
explain why?
what is there to explain... i said what i mean. alot of song he makes jus appeals to the corny white guy in the back of the class room... the white guy that no black people really kicks it wit... u know what im talkin about. im not sayin that white people dont know real hip-hop...
 05-12-2009, 09:48 PM         #2590
nxn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
are you 12?
 05-12-2009, 09:51 PM         #2591
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it might be hard to understand, but it is actually possible for other people to like music that you dont
 05-12-2009, 09:56 PM         #2592
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 U'Nikk said:

you little s**t wanna sit there and play innocent?
 9 years ago '04        #2593
wh¡teboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 15 15
duh... cuz hes the s**t you f*g**t
 9 years ago '08        #2594
U'Nikk 4 heat pts
space
space
ok... im guessing n*ggas aint gettin what im sayin. i really think the n*gga is NICE.... but it doesnt matter if its something that someone else likes. im talkin about greatness. and i wanna know why he is considered one of the greatest of all time.. thats all. im pretty sure someone like cam'ron tracks that doesnt mean that they think he one of the greatest
 9 years ago '08        #2595
U'Nikk 4 heat pts
space
space
and just for the record... anyone wit a picture of eminem as they avi shouldnt even comment... @ all the stans
 9 years ago '04        #2596
STUNTIN 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 0 0
 U'Nikk said:
ok... im guessing n*ggas aint gettin what im sayin. i really think the n*gga is NICE.... but it doesnt matter if its something that someone else likes. im talkin about greatness. and i wanna know why he is considered one of the greatest of all time.. thats all. im pretty sure someone like cam'ron tracks that doesnt mean that they think he one of the greatest
he is on TONS of rappers top 5 list???
 05-12-2009, 10:10 PM         #2597
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem is one of the greatest whether you agree or not. All content aside, we judge on his lyrical skills, that alone puts him above many rappers out today, and those that were out when he first debuted.

Lyrically, I would rank Eminem as the greatest. Above Jay-Z, Nas, Pun, Immortal Technique and others who are touted as great lyricists. Eminem blows them all out of the water.
 9 years ago '05        #2598
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3266 3266
Cause Relapse leaked this past week.
 9 years ago '07        #2599
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Just finished listening to the album. Dre did his damn thing on the production tip and Em's flow is on some out of this world s**t. I saw people saying that this album flows perfectly and I agree. Every track is placed correctly. I'll give it the whip test tomorrow.
 9 years ago '06        #2600
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 ferrari f-50 said:
you little s**t wanna sit there and play innocent?
lmao i've seen u get offended every time somebody says anything negative about eminem or relapse..stop acting like a groupie f*g**t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
121 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
319 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
114 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy