Eminem - Relapse - Discussion Thread /Eminem sells 207,000 2nd Week

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Best Track On Relapse
3 AM 11 1.94%
MY MOM 12 2.12%
INSANE 14 2.47%
BAGPIPES FROM BAGHDAD 20 3.53%
HELLO 24 4.23%
SAME SONG AND DANCE 29 5.11%
WE MADE YOU 3 0.53%
MEDICINE BALL 23 4.06%
STAY WIDE AWAKE 63 11.11%
OLD TIME'S SAKE 9 1.59%
MUST BE THE GANJA 13 2.29%
DEJA VU 74 13.05%
BEAUTIFUL 129 22.75%
CRACK A BOTTLE 5 0.88%
UNDERGROUND 138 24.34%
Voters: 567. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #2521
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,167 | Props total: 1623 1623
I like most of the songs.. but cant really bump to s**t like "Stay Wide Awake", the whole song dudes talkin bout stalking woman, raping them & all this s**t.. I like Slim Shady but dude got too indeph with that.. I thought da song was gon be bout him just spittin some sick & dark s**t, but da whole thing was basically bout him a.ssaulting & raping chicks.. my beefs aint with woman so i couldnt vibe with dat s**t
 9 years ago '05        #2522
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2
will Interscope release this before the release date like all of the other Slim Shady cd's minus the Re-Up?? I Dont want to dload it i want that 1st time exp like when i 1st heard the mmlp
 9 years ago '04        #2523
rjayasin 
space
space
space
$979 | Props total: 20 20
 Verse said:
Word, I said this same s**t a couple days ago.....
^^^Dude hit the nail square on the head. Well said.
 9 years ago '04        #2524
korrupted 
space
space
space
$2,982 | Props total: 1 1
 polorsport2345 said:
I like most of the songs.. but cant really bump to s**t like "Stay Wide Awake", the whole song dudes talkin bout stalking woman, raping them & all this s**t.. I like Slim Shady but dude got too indeph with that.. I thought da song was gon be bout him just spittin some sick & dark s**t, but da whole thing was basically bout him a.ssaulting & raping chicks.. my beefs aint with woman so i couldnt vibe with dat s**t
stay wide awake is a masterpiece in terms of imagery and flow

easily one of my favs on the album
 9 years ago '07        #2525
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
I just don't get it..
Obviously there's haters here and there, then attention wh0ores and such.

But damn Relapse is one of the dopest albums I've heard in a while. I don't understand how people are hatin' on this album. Obviously people aren't going to like it who weren't a fan of Eminem before. But if you don't like it why go out of your way to make 50 posts about it?
Since this albums dropped and before theres about 10 threads in this section about Eminem. & most of them to be "hate" threads such as Deeper Than Rap > Relapse .. Etc.

But on the real, What are you tryin' to prove.. Sure, everyone is entitled to their opinion. But half the opinions on the threads I'm reading don't even make damn sense. They're trying to prove this song is better than this, but end up looking like a complete idiot when trying to prove it.

& The reason I made this thread was to say..

Ever since I threw Relapse on thursday, I haven't turned it off. Dr. Dre has me hooked on these beats & Eminem absolutely k!lls every track.

I downloaded that Cam'Ron & DJ Drama - Gangsta Grillz, Tried listening but just couldn't.. I keep going back to Relapse. Not hatin' on those albums at all I'll definitely get around to checking them, but is anyone else like this? Just can't turn this album off to listen to something else?

& Finally thank you for the come back Eminem, You shut me up when I was doubting you.

:greetings10: Haters. :angry12:
 05-12-2009, 02:44 AM         #2526
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X-NINE said:
100,000 views? :wow: GODDAMN, this is the hottest thread I've ever seen in my 3 years on my Boxden
this is why Relapse is such a great album... people either love it or hate it, it sparks such passionate debate... been awhile since an album has done this.
 05-12-2009, 02:46 AM         #2527
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was expecting a HUGE flop when I heard We Made You and Crack A Bottle.

Since I downloaded the album, I've probably listened to it front to back about 9 times. This CD is truly on some classical s**t. Beautiful is probably one of the best songs of the last decade, and definitely of his career.
 05-12-2009, 02:52 AM         #2528
vinkrillzz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kegar89 said:
I was expecting a HUGE flop when I heard We Made You and Crack A Bottle.

Since I downloaded the album, I've probably listened to it front to back about 9 times. This CD is truly on some classical s**t. Beautiful is probably one of the best songs of the last decade, and definitely of his career.

too whiney and childish for me
 9 years ago '04        #2529
korrupted 
space
space
space
$2,982 | Props total: 1 1
feeling good for hip hop right now
 9 years ago '05        #2530
youngt22 98 heat pts98
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 757 757
THIS THREAD & EM ALBUM IS f**kING WACK FABLOUS IS A WAY BETTER RAPPER THEM EM WACK A** ALL FAB ALBUMS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ANYTHING ALBUM EM PUT OUT
 9 years ago '08        #2531
hollaballooza 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,257 | Props total: 437 437
 youngt22 said:
THIS THREAD & EM ALBUM IS f**kING WACK FABLOUS IS A WAY BETTER RAPPER THEM EM WACK A** ALL FAB ALBUMS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ANYTHING ALBUM EM PUT OUT
@ me responding to a brainless attention wh0ore...
 9 years ago '06        #2532
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,976 | Props total: 3521 3521
 hollaballooza said:
fag**t Boxden Member: "Why can't Eminem rap like he did back in the day, I miss that Slim Shady s**t, Encore was trash..."

Relapse leaks.

The Same f*g**t Boxden Member: "This album's trash, the subject matter is all the same - drugs, his mom, incest..."

....The cycle of stupidity continues.

@ the f**kin' idiots.
:agreement6: :agreement6:
 05-12-2009, 06:28 AM         #2533
mcharp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vinkrillzz said:
too whiney and childish for me
nah n*gga it's just above yo head
 05-12-2009, 06:28 AM         #2534
mcharp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 korrupted said:

:applause:
 9 years ago '05        #2535
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2
I kno, I kno....it has already leaked get it in the jukebox yada yada

but i wonder since the cd leaked online will interscope raise the release date like all of the other eminem lps sans SSLP. For my favorite artists i like to go thru that 1st time rush of buyin the cd unwrappin and listenin to the product that 1st day and since this is the 1st Em project in 5 yrs i want that same effect i got with MMLP and TES minus the edited versions lol

If anybody has that info let me kno © Cam'Ron
 05-12-2009, 06:53 AM         #2536
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can understand that everybody isnt going to like something. but em drops a cd that is more entertaining then serious and hiphop heads dont even know how to react to it.

which just basically shows how ridiculous hiphop really is. its just music people, little entertainment. i know all those other rappers are dead serious when they talk about k!lling people and ride or die, life or death s**t. but it aint that serious...to me at least.
 9 years ago '07        #2537
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,450 | Props total: 69963 69963
Doubt it now, if interscope was on it, they would have pushed it up but em got a whole bunch of promo goin on so idk.

Shoulda released it today
 9 years ago '04        #2538
space
space
space
 graydome said:
this is why Relapse is such a great album... people either love it or hate it, it sparks such passionate debate... been awhile since an album has done this.
yeah, since "Encore" I like the album but he's gon spark up madd debate anytime he drops a cd for da fact that he's Eminem & got supporters all over da f**kin world.. so I aint surprised
 9 years ago '09        #2539
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,543 | Props total: 87 87
 onlyonesmoke said:
its 2009 em should have stayed retired.. raps are garbage!!!! Why Did Dre waste all his good beats on EM... lol!! Drug and mental problems are played out.. Should have made the whole album on auto-tune!! lol

9 years ago '04        #2540
space
space
space
 korrupted said:

I feel u with da flow & imagery, dude was rhyming alodda syllables & all that but I just cant get into dat track for sum reason.. its my least favorite track besides "crack a bottle".. alot of yall probably think its hot but i think dude over did it with that constant rhyme pattern for da whole 2nd verse.. s**t sounds kinda repetitive after a while & gets boring to me, but hey just my opinion

Last edited by polorsport2345; 05-12-2009 at 11:35 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy