Eminem - Relapse - Discussion Thread /Eminem sells 207,000 2nd Week

most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
253 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Best Track On Relapse
3 AM 11 1.94%
MY MOM 12 2.12%
INSANE 14 2.47%
BAGPIPES FROM BAGHDAD 20 3.53%
HELLO 24 4.23%
SAME SONG AND DANCE 29 5.11%
WE MADE YOU 3 0.53%
MEDICINE BALL 23 4.06%
STAY WIDE AWAKE 63 11.11%
OLD TIME'S SAKE 9 1.59%
MUST BE THE GANJA 13 2.29%
DEJA VU 74 13.05%
BEAUTIFUL 129 22.75%
CRACK A BOTTLE 5 0.88%
UNDERGROUND 138 24.34%
Voters: 567. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-10-2009, 01:23 PM         #2441
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01seay said:
Yea.....its a recording of a lady that tells you to leave a message because their having line trouble.....


yea i know lol interscope is going a different route with the promotion of this album.



lol @ dr. ballsack
 9 years ago '06        #2442
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
avatar space
space
$20,976 | Props total: 3523 3523
I guess iTunes thought Relapse was released or something...because a bunch of people saying the UK iTunes had the album available for over 5 hours last night
 9 years ago '04        #2443
creep 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
Ross Lost.
 9 years ago '05        #2444
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
these clowns in here should just be thankful they HAVE the album.. and stop b***hing.

Half the ppl in here prolly listenin to this s**t on their mom's s**tty a.ss computer speakers, and prolly dont even have their own car to listen to it to in a true surround sound environment..

to my music heads, yall know what this s**t is when its thumpin out the studio speakers and yall know crack music when you hear it
 05-10-2009, 03:23 PM         #2445
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can i leave a voice mail on that number to tell Eminem how disappointed i am with the album?

Maybe he'll hear me and decide to retire and save the rest of his legacy......


Last edited by HeavenlySword; 05-10-2009 at 04:32 PM..
 05-10-2009, 04:00 PM         #2446
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ferrari f-50 said:
hello is my s**t. his flow is impeccable on there. i doubt any songs on here will get a lot of spins. i don't think he planned on this album being commercial or radio friendly. the content on most of the album is graphic and deals with drug abuse, r*pe and incest. this album is strictly for the fans not the money. imo.
he sed tht b4...tht he wasn't looking to regain the same level
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '08        #2447
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 Kal Tourette said:
he sed tht b4...tht he wasn't looking to regain the same level
Posted via Mobile Device
he said in an interview its not really for sales.. dudes sold enough he doesnt need to prove s**t.. just that he still got it.. and he did that

i dont really see him selling crazy numbers like 700+ in all honesty.. me might go gold first week but well see
 9 years ago '12        #2448
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
 cuddyduce said:
he said in an interview its not really for sales.. dudes sold enough he doesnt need to prove s**t.. just that he still got it.. and he did that

i dont really see him selling crazy numbers like 700+ in all honesty.. me might go gold first week but well see
woRd

:applause:
 9 years ago '04        #2449
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
only got half way through the album when i clicked medicine ball, just hit deja vu haha so that changed my mind. well see how the rest go
 9 years ago '12        #2450
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
 Narcz said:
Anyone else notice that whenever someone makes a decent argument or tries to challenge MonkTaker's opinion all he ever does is call them retarded and use those lol smilies as a defense mechanism? Talk about a cop out... n*gga can't have a serious post nor discussion for s**t. Who's the real retard here? ...

Are you really that ignorant?

The due said Eminem ain't gonna go GOLD?

Do you realize how f**king stupid that is.. probably not, b/c your a f**kin' dumb piece of s**t that probably PRAYS he doesn't outsell Wayne so you can FINALLY have something to brag about..

There's nothing that supports what he said..

EVEN THE GUY JUST SAID THEY PROJECT 790K..

and YOU STILL TRY TO BACK THE DUMBASS THAT SAYS UNDER 500K.

How retarded can you possibly be? Seriously?

Is there something wrong with you man?
 05-10-2009, 06:19 PM         #2451
Narcz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MonkTaker said:
Are you really that ignorant?

The due said Eminem ain't gonna go GOLD?

Do you realize how f**king stupid that is.. probably not, b/c your a f**kin' dumb piece of s**t that probably PRAYS he doesn't outsell Wayne so you can FINALLY have something to brag about..

There's nothing that supports what he said..

EVEN THE GUY JUST SAID THEY PROJECT 790K..

and YOU STILL TRY TO BACK THE DUMBASS THAT SAYS UNDER 500K.

How retarded can you possibly be? Seriously?

Is there something wrong with you man?
first off... I DONT GIVE A f**k ABOUT SALES. Like I care how much these artists sell. That's some stan s**t. Anyways, I didn't even know what you n*ggas were arguing about... all I saw was another one of your "LMAOOOO your a f**king retard" posts and it's clear you're too ignorant to even try and have a decent argument. But now that I actually looked into the argument, how the f**k can anything be projected when the album hasn't even hit the shelves yet???? It doesn't matter how much they shipped... there's no projections till the s**t hits stores. They can ship a billion if they wanted and only sell a couple thousand. A lot of people are saying under 500k because there's really no hype for this record other then internet blogs. And besides that, the content of the album is VERY immature. Other then kids, I HIGHLY doubt there's enough people 18 or older out there running to buy this record.

*waits for a "YOUR SO RETARDED OMGGG" post as a complete cop out of the argument*


Last edited by Narcz; 05-10-2009 at 06:30 PM..
 05-10-2009, 06:29 PM         #2452
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Narcz said:
first off... I DONT GIVE A f**k ABOUT SALES. Like I care how much these artists sell. That's some stan s**t. Anyways, I didn't even know what you n*ggas were arguing about... all I saw was another one of your "LMAOOOO your a f**king retard" posts and it's clear you're too ignorant to even try and have a decent argument. But now that I actually looked into the argument, how the f**k can anything be projected when the album hasn't even hit the shelves yet???? It doesn't matter how much they shipped... there's no projections till the s**t hits stores. They can ship a billion if they wanted and only sell a couple thousand. A lot of people are saying under 500k because there's really no hype for this record other then internet blogs. And other then kids, I HIGHLY doubt there's enough people 18 or older out there running to buy this record.

*waits for a "YOUR SO RETARDED OMGGG" post as a complete cop out of the argument*
Thats some funny a.ss s**t, cause monks f*g**t a.ss does type that that
 05-10-2009, 06:45 PM         #2453
Bohemia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
After all yall hyping the s**t out of this album i took a listen and have concluded it was a decent effort but nothing special, a little better than Encore but a LONG way of MMLP and TES..

I can name the good songs on one hand, Underground, Beautiful, Deja Vu, erm theres a few other decent tracks but those are the only 3 ill put in my playlist, but Eminem has lost his creativity, his music hasnt really evolved since The Eminem Show, talks about the same stuff and gets a little boring, even his 'comedy' songs, i cant really shoot the dude for that though because Nas, 50 Cent, DMX all these rappers have become stale and lazy to the point i only really listen to a handfull of new hip-hop albums every year now

My overall rating is 3/5, some songs that i can vibe to, but gets repetitive and still no way near the level Eminem was at <<<2003, no good singles either, needed something like Guilty Conscience, The Way I Am, Stan, Sing For The Moment, even Encore had Mockingbird

I guess to compare to his other albums, SSLP 4/5, MMLP 5/5, TES 4.5/5, Encore 2/5, Relapse 3/5
 05-10-2009, 07:29 PM         #2454
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What the hell is so good on The Eminem Show that has is so highly acclaimed???

I swear people just hear Sing For The Moment and cream their panties, but i dont see what the big f**king deal is about that album.....especially compared to MMLP and SSLP.......
 05-10-2009, 09:43 PM         #2455
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RELAPSE >>> MMLP

f**k it, i said it, nothing on earth is f**king with this album period.

i woke up this morning with "is he nuts ...no ....hes insane" stuck in my head like a motherf**ker ...its 12:30pm and i still cant get that s**t outta my head.
 9 years ago '04        #2456
rjayasin 
space
space
space
$979 | Props total: 20 20
IMO,

MMLP>Eminem Show=Relapse>SSLP>Encore
 9 years ago '07        #2457
Antbone 
space
avatar space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
 rjayasin said:
IMO,

MMLP>Eminem Show=Relapse>SSLP>Encore
:applause:
 05-10-2009, 10:23 PM         #2458
Eminembase 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think this album is incredible.

The wordplay is ridiculously good. First time I heard "Stay Wide Awake" I think I re-spun the first verse about eight times before moving on.

The amount of flows he masters on this one album alone most MC's don't master throughout an entire career.

Now, to all those saying it's void of subject matter... Personally I'm glad he came out with a psycho album. Why would you want another album b***hing about Kim and crying to Halie.

The Eminem Show is there to cherish for his personal work. What's good about Em is he gives you something new every album in terms of style and tone.

This album is definitely fresh.

Whether or not you like the subject matter of course is completely up to you and I'm not calling anyone an idiot for disliking this album. But I think if you can't at least appreciate the high level of lyricism and on-point flow... You don't know hip-hop!

Can't wait to see what Relapse 2 has in store.
 9 years ago '07        #2459
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
IMO

The Eminem Show > MMLP > Relapse > SSLP > Encore
 9 years ago '06        #2460
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 Bohemia said:
After all yall hyping the s**t out of this album i took a listen and have concluded it was a decent effort but nothing special, a little better than Encore but a LONG way of MMLP and TES..

I can name the good songs on one hand, Underground, Beautiful, Deja Vu, erm theres a few other decent tracks but those are the only 3 ill put in my playlist, but Eminem has lost his creativity, his music hasnt really evolved since The Eminem Show, talks about the same stuff and gets a little boring, even his 'comedy' songs, i cant really shoot the dude for that though because Nas, 50 Cent, DMX all these rappers have become stale and lazy to the point i only really listen to a handfull of new hip-hop albums every year now

My overall rating is 3/5, some songs that i can vibe to, but gets repetitive and still no way near the level Eminem was at <<<2003, no good singles either, needed something like Guilty Conscience, The Way I Am, Stan, Sing For The Moment, even Encore had Mockingbird

I guess to compare to his other albums, SSLP 4/5, MMLP 5/5, TES 4.5/5, Encore 2/5, Relapse 3/5

I couldn't have said it better myself.

People putting Relpase over Eminem Show is mind boggling. I mean, really? You think Relpase is just as good if not better than Eminem Show and/or SSLP?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 57
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 40
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy