Eminem - Relapse - Discussion Thread /Eminem sells 207,000 2nd Week

most viewed right now
 53
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Best Track On Relapse
3 AM 11 1.94%
MY MOM 12 2.12%
INSANE 14 2.47%
BAGPIPES FROM BAGHDAD 20 3.53%
HELLO 24 4.23%
SAME SONG AND DANCE 29 5.11%
WE MADE YOU 3 0.53%
MEDICINE BALL 23 4.06%
STAY WIDE AWAKE 63 11.11%
OLD TIME'S SAKE 9 1.59%
MUST BE THE GANJA 13 2.29%
DEJA VU 74 13.05%
BEAUTIFUL 129 22.75%
CRACK A BOTTLE 5 0.88%
UNDERGROUND 138 24.34%
Voters: 567. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-10-2009, 04:07 AM         #2401
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just started listening now...Intro is interesting...3am is grimey/cold...flow is on point...lyrics are dope...voice is kinda weird tho
 05-10-2009, 04:30 AM         #2402
ROC da MIC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
From what we are shipping


they will be around 780 - 794k


i cant answer your private messages there are too many so its not fair to answer some and not others so i wont answer any

but i appreciate the love even the negative messages coz a debate in my threads wouldnt be real without both sides being expressed

and to the people saying i was worried about leaking a song

remember its me and two others that decides what goes out and when
 9 years ago '04        #2403
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$14,399 | Props total: 3880 3880
not a milli roc???!!
 9 years ago '06        #2404
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
avatar space
space
$20,976 | Props total: 3524 3524
Not 1 Mil ....I guess the recession is really hurting.


Last edited by 01seay; 05-10-2009 at 05:34 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #2405
blockburna 
space
avatar space
space
$1,633 | Props total: 3 3
good numbers but i was definitely expectin to see em go wayne status..
 9 years ago '05        #2406
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 ROC da MIC said:
From what we are shipping


they will be around 780 - 794k


i cant answer your private messages there are too many so its not fair to answer some and not others so i wont answer any

but i appreciate the love even the negative messages coz a debate in my threads wouldnt be real without both sides being expressed

and to the people saying i was worried about leaking a song

remember its me and two others that decides what goes out and when

You guys are shipping 780-790k? What are the predicted sales then? 500k?

Are you saying you leaked the album? Why so early? I don't get why labels leak it?
 9 years ago '12        #2407
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
how do they project sells again?


Are you guys pushing up the release date?
 9 years ago '05        #2408
Makaveli_Hitman 
space
avatar space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 27 27
are these projected before or after the leak of the album?
 9 years ago '07        #2409
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
avatar space
space
$92,507 | Props total: 70038 70038
Projecting this a whole week before the s**t even drops lol.
Not to mention all the itunes and amazon preorders...

He's gonna do a whole lot more, good try buddy.
 9 years ago '07        #2410
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
avatar space
space
$92,507 | Props total: 70038 70038
Lol #8 on the preorder list lol and 780?

Right
 9 years ago '08        #2411
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
Wayne won
 05-10-2009, 06:14 AM         #2412
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do you guys notice that he seems like he put maddd effort in everysong with every detail n whatnot
 9 years ago '05        #2413
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,194 | Props total: 11790 11790
He'll still go plat
 9 years ago '05        #2414
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,784 | Props total: 4725 4725
lmfao@ projected first week sales based on what was shipped.....unless interscope does what defjam does and buy some eminem wont sell half of that


he will sell 550k max.......MAX.....his first week, and i willing to do an avy bet


if anyone thinks eminem will sell more then 550k in america his first week lets bet on avy's


Last edited by youngvito18; 05-10-2009 at 06:29 AM..
 9 years ago '12        #2415
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
 youngvito18 said:
lmfao@ projected first week sales based on what was shipped.....unless interscope does what defjam does and buy some eminem wont sell half of that


he will sell 550k max.......MAX.....his first week, and i willing to do an avy bet


if anyone thinks eminem will sell more then 550k in america his first week lets bet on avy's
Your being so f**king retarded..

Your just saying that, and PRAYING it actually happens, b/c I guess your a hater..

NOTHING supports what your saying..

We're talking about EMINEM here... Not Jadakiss or Fabolous
 05-10-2009, 07:06 AM         #2416
wisdom558 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
780 - 794k is alot of records.
 05-10-2009, 07:13 AM         #2417
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
don't give a s**t if he sell's 2 cd's or 2 million, album was very disappointing
 9 years ago '05        #2418
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,784 | Props total: 4725 4725
 MonkTaker said:
Your being so f**king retarded..

Your just saying that, and PRAYING it actually happens, b/c I guess your a hater..



We're talking about EMINEM here... Not Jadakiss or Fabolous
im a hater because i dont think Em will sell 800k his first week??? how does that make me a hater exactly?? and why do people use the word "hater" if anyone says something they dont agree with??

theres no buzz for this album......dude been MIA for a while and you think just because he's Em he'll sell 800k-1 mill his first week IN AMERICA lol, oooooookkkaaaaaayyy


bet your av on it, maybe outside of America he'll sell but im strictly talking 1st week numbers in the states......he wont surpass 550k, bet it or sit down

by the way his album is a 3/5.....average...not bad...just average so this is strictly numbers, no hate involved
 05-10-2009, 07:58 AM         #2419
~: AkaDemiK :~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^thats why u have to respect him..he sits down and takes his craft serious....he doesnt half a.ss it...especially after the critics chewed up encore....i applaud em...

*goes back to listen to underground*
 9 years ago '07        #2420
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
 youngvito18 said:
im a hater because i dont think Em will sell 800k his first week??? how does that make me a hater exactly?? and why do people use the word "hater" if anyone says something they dont agree with??

theres no buzz for this album......dude been MIA for a while and you think just because he's Em he'll sell 800k-1 mill his first week IN AMERICA lol, oooooookkkaaaaaayyy


bet your av on it, maybe outside of America he'll sell but im strictly talking 1st week numbers in the states......he wont surpass 550k, bet it or sit down

by the way his album is a 3/5.....average...not bad...just average so this is strictly numbers, no hate involved
:applause: especially about the album being very average. I tried to wait until i listened to it at least 3 or 4 times all the way thru and im still kinda :angry12:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy