Eminem - Relapse - Discussion Thread /Eminem sells 207,000 2nd Week

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Best Track On Relapse
3 AM 11 1.94%
MY MOM 12 2.12%
INSANE 14 2.47%
BAGPIPES FROM BAGHDAD 20 3.53%
HELLO 24 4.23%
SAME SONG AND DANCE 29 5.11%
WE MADE YOU 3 0.53%
MEDICINE BALL 23 4.06%
STAY WIDE AWAKE 63 11.11%
OLD TIME'S SAKE 9 1.59%
MUST BE THE GANJA 13 2.29%
DEJA VU 74 13.05%
BEAUTIFUL 129 22.75%
CRACK A BOTTLE 5 0.88%
UNDERGROUND 138 24.34%
Voters: 567. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-08-2009, 07:38 AM         #2041
Narcz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
I don't agree. Nothing about this album was entertaining to me. I disliked his delivery and tone, all I heard was gay f*g talk. I just don't see how you could put this album up next to Infinite with lyrics like "But you can bring yours let's see what you got, but don't front and never try to be what you're not. Cause you can be quick, jump the candlestick, burn your back and f**k Jill on a hill, but you still ain't Jack". I didn't see any of this type of word play on this album, nothing new or natural. The mans been gone for nearly 5 years from the game, I just wasted inspired by this album at all
I knew I wasn't alone...
 05-08-2009, 07:40 AM         #2042
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in conclusion, relapse will go down as eminem's worst album

these stans will get bored of it and jock 50s upcomin album
 9 years ago '05        #2043
bgj887 
space
space
$1,517 | Props total: 30 30
this album gets better with each listen, at first i wasnt feeling "my mom", "hello" & "bagpipes" but they are growing on me and everything else i've liked since the first listen, buying this on day 1
 05-08-2009, 07:53 AM         #2044
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
well why do you keep posting in a thread about an album you don't like
People tend to do that for attention.
 9 years ago '04        #2045
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,419 | Props total: 3926 3926
i will purchase this as well may 19.
 9 years ago '06        #2046
esvi 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 828 828
Slimwillie??? homey? CAN YOU DROP THA SCANS OF THE ALBUM NOW????
WHEN ROTTEN APPLE WAS LEAKED, THE WHOLE SCANS WERE AVAILABLE AT THE VERY SAME TIMTE.... THAT MEANS YOU CAN MAYBE SHARE IT????? THX ;)
 05-08-2009, 08:04 AM         #2047
Chronic777 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bagpipes From Baghdad is SIIIIIIIIICK!!!

Bumpin that s**t in my ride LOUD!!!
 9 years ago '07        #2048
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 slimwillie said:
well why do you keep posting in a thread about an album you don't like
Dude I made a post DISCUSSING this album and was quoted one billion times. So I quoted back. Isn't that logical?

kegar89 said:
People tend to do that for attention.
What? If you didn't notice people quoted ME. This is a DISCUSSION thread after all. If the title was "Relapse classic album thread" I would of stayed out. Do you think I really need attention on this forum
 9 years ago '07        #2049
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
 ferrari f-50 said:
You don't got to explain s**t to me b***h. It still doesn't change the fact that your no different from a dirty bird.

And if I'm 12 how old are you and why are you responding to me?

Your such a silly c*nt.
You good sir are a YMCA rainbow scarf wearing f*g. Have a respectable day.
 9 years ago '07        #2050
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
word...i'm not knocking you for not liking the album...to each his own....but em's wordplay,and flow is ridic on this album....and as far as not hearing lines like the one you quoted....check the first verse of underground....actually that entire song....

but i feel that only really displays one type of style....relapse is displaying all kinds of different styles...of which he's murdering all of them lyrically....infinite was very raw in a sense of that you could tell it was amateurish...you can hear the drastic upgrade in the sslp,mmlp,and the eminem show....infinite sounds like em on the cusp...plus that album always threw me off,because he was using lines that he used in battles...but ehh...
I feel you. We aint gonna agree but I respect your opinion. Cheers for putting up a mature side of your debate.
 9 years ago '07        #2051
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
 slimwillie said:
no it's not logical. if you don't like it say you don't like it and move on.

you're wasting time in your life discussing an album you don't like because some1 you don't know quoted you? dirty bird
Isn't this a forum? Don't you quote and type back and fourth to each other DISCUSSING in a discussion thread. That IS logical. Dirty bird? Nah I think you referring to Cassie in ya avi luv
 9 years ago '05        #2052
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
Propa Shorti has every right to her opinion, I just disagree with her. Nothing beats his flow and lyrics on songs such as Stay Wide Awake and Deja Vu.

I enjoyed his delivery, it sounds like he has definitely matured. He definitely doesn't sound the way he did on SSLP. While good, you can't convince me that he didn't have the voice of a prepubescent teen from the suburbs on SSLP. I also enjoyed the concepts of the album. He never strayed too far from his theme of drugs f**king everything up. If anything this is the most cohesive of all the albums as far as songs that actually fit together thematically.

Is every song perfect? No. But his wordplay on most can go toe-to-toe with his best stuff, no doubt about that. I still wanna see a critic tell me that Stay Wide Awake isn't dope delivery wise, flow wise, and lyrically. And I don't even have to mention how he's light years ahead of the hip hop game right now.
 9 years ago '07        #2053
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
 slimwillie said:
why discuss something you don't like

do you say I think I'll go on BX and talk about s**t I'M NOT INTERESTED IN
I didn't I just posted once and of course the keyboard bangers came out of every corner

Dude you try and f!ght with EVERYONE. Everytime there is a large thread on here I see you keyboard cripin' with members trying to get as many "LoLz" out of your e-friends as possible.

I aint really gonna entertain it. So why don't you spare us both the bulls**t and stop trying to come sideways trying to start beef at any opportunity. I just wanted to drop my opinion on the album & be out I can't be a.ssed to go back and fourth with you sweetheart.

Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 05-08-2009 at 08:34 AM..
 05-08-2009, 08:31 AM         #2054
Chronic777 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OMEGAMAN said:
Propa Shorti has every right to her opinion, I just disagree with her. Nothing beats his flow and lyrics on songs such as Stay Wide Awake and Deja Vu.

I enjoyed his delivery, it sounds like he has definitely matured. He definitely doesn't sound the way he did on SSLP. While good, you can't convince me that he didn't have the voice of a prepubescent teen from the suburbs on SSLP. I also enjoyed the concepts of the album. He never strayed too far from his theme of drugs f**king everything up. If anything this is the most cohesive of all the albums as far as songs that actually fit together thematically.

Is every song perfect? No. But his wordplay on most can go toe-to-toe with his best stuff, no doubt about that. I still wanna see a critic tell me that Stay Wide Awake isn't dope delivery wise, flow wise, and lyrically. And I don't even have to mention how he's light years ahead of the hip hop game right now.

for real, his flow on stay wide awake isnt the usual shady flow, but its on some next level of putting words together

bagpips from baghdad is the sickest flow on the album for me right now:

"In the bed with two brain dead lesbian-vegetables
i bet you they become hetero-s3xuals
nothing will stop me from molesting-you
titty f**king you til your brea$t n*pple flesh tickels my testicles"
 05-08-2009, 08:36 AM         #2055
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ people giving prop shorti extra attention for her opinion just cause she's a girl

9 years ago '08        #2056
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 slimwillie said:
no it's not logical. if you don't like it say you don't like it and move on.
you're wasting time in your life discussing an album you don't like because some1 you don't know quoted you? dirty bird

Real f**king talk.
 05-08-2009, 08:39 AM         #2057
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
somehow i feel responsible for a good part of this hype

9 years ago '04        #2058
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,701 | Props total: 15530 15530
LOL @ these f**king haters.

You know damn well you b***hes were the first in line to download the album. Hop off.
 9 years ago '04        #2059
Killacamron 
space
space
$1,417 | Props total: 0 0
Damn dre k!lled the beats again. Def cop this and crime pays.
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '08        #2060
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 slimwillie said:
why discuss something you don't like

do you say I think I'll go on BX and talk about s**t I'M NOT INTERESTED IN

These are the same things I don't understand about people on here..They swear to hate something sometimes and will sit up and go back and fourth with you for days inside of a thread that pertains to something they swear not to like What's the f**king point of that s**t
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy