Eminem - Relapse - Discussion Thread /Eminem sells 207,000 2nd Week

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Best Track On Relapse
3 AM 11 1.94%
MY MOM 12 2.12%
INSANE 14 2.47%
BAGPIPES FROM BAGHDAD 20 3.53%
HELLO 24 4.23%
SAME SONG AND DANCE 29 5.11%
WE MADE YOU 3 0.53%
MEDICINE BALL 23 4.06%
STAY WIDE AWAKE 63 11.11%
OLD TIME'S SAKE 9 1.59%
MUST BE THE GANJA 13 2.29%
DEJA VU 74 13.05%
BEAUTIFUL 129 22.75%
CRACK A BOTTLE 5 0.88%
UNDERGROUND 138 24.34%
Voters: 567. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-08-2009, 06:35 AM         #2021
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint˛ said:
:slap: statez you f*g

funny you pop up, cause i almost used :facemob: on here
 05-08-2009, 06:37 AM         #2022
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:finger:
 9 years ago '07        #2023
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 ferrari f-50 said:
LOL *looks at your avatar and sees a dirty bird*

Oh it all makes sense now.
How old are you 12?

It's actually a famous photograph taken in Berlin showing the many extremes of "urban" city life.

Not all of us sit in our room listening to Eminem d**kriding on the internet. some of us like art in many forms

You are a clear illustration of the teeny bopper type I was talking about on here.
 05-08-2009, 06:44 AM         #2024
Merch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmfao!
 05-08-2009, 06:45 AM         #2025
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*shots fired*
 9 years ago '07        #2026
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
this is a pretty off base description of this album.....and infinite isn't even em's 2nd best display of lyricism.....relapse is on par with mmlp as his best display of lyricism....and it's most def entertaining...how is medicine ball,or hello,or stay wide awake,or my mom not the best of both worlds?
I don't agree. Nothing about this album was entertaining to me. I disliked his delivery and tone, all I heard was gay f*g talk. I just don't see how you could put this album up next to Infinite with lyrics like "But you can bring yours let's see what you got, but don't front and never try to be what you're not. Cause you can be quick, jump the candlestick, burn your back and f**k Jill on a hill, but you still ain't Jack". I didn't see any of this type of word play on this album, nothing new or natural. The mans been gone for nearly 5 years from the game, I just wasted inspired by this album at all
 9 years ago '05        #2027
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
If 95% of Boxden likes an album/Artist. DONT GO AGAINST THE GRAIN
 9 years ago '05        #2028
Makaveli_Hitman 
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 27 27
have to agree lyrically this s**t blows your mind at times...
 05-08-2009, 06:50 AM         #2029
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So what's the count on this?

100 people like it
5 people dislike it

9 years ago '07        #2030
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
 THEINFAMOUS said:
If 95% of Boxden likes an album/Artist. DONT GO AGAINST THE GRAIN

Its not even that its the fact I have a pink name.

Thats why there is no point discussing hip hop on here unless you wanna sign up as a blue and pretend you are male.

Because these people don't know how to discuss maturely and properly without seeing a pink name and keyboard banging like some keyboard warriors

It's like they see pink and say any dumb s3xist stuff so that all the other immature members go "ROFL DUDE "

I never came in here hating on Eminem, I never said HE sucked I said I didn't feel the album. They saw a pink name and decided to put on their armor and get brave

s**t happens

Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 05-08-2009 at 06:56 AM..
 05-08-2009, 06:58 AM         #2031
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
I don't agree. Nothing about this album was entertaining to me. I disliked his delivery and tone, all I heard was gay f*g talk. I just don't see how you could put this album up next to Infinite with lyrics like "But you can bring yours let's see what you got, but don't front and never try to be what you're not. Cause you can be quick, jump the candlestick, burn your back and f**k Jill on a hill, but you still ain't Jack". I didn't see any of this type of word play on this album, nothing new or natural. The mans been gone for nearly 5 years from the game, I just wasted inspired by this album at all

word...i'm not knocking you for not liking the album...to each his own....but em's wordplay,and flow is ridic on this album....and as far as not hearing lines like the one you quoted....check the first verse of underground....actually that entire song....

but i feel that only really displays one type of style....relapse is displaying all kinds of different styles...of which he's murdering all of them lyrically....infinite was very raw in a sense of that you could tell it was amateurish...you can hear the drastic upgrade in the sslp,mmlp,and the eminem show....infinite sounds like em on the cusp...plus that album always threw me off,because he was using lines that he used in battles...but ehh...
 9 years ago '04        #2032
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,701 | Props total: 15530 15530
Women get the f**k out of this thread.
 05-08-2009, 07:06 AM         #2033
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
How old are you 12?

It's actually a famous photograph taken in Berlin showing the many extremes of "urban" city life.

Not all of us sit in our room listening to Eminem d**kriding on the internet. some of us like art in many forms

You are a clear illustration of the teeny bopper type I was talking about on here.
You don't got to explain s**t to me b***h. It still doesn't change the fact that your no different from a dirty bird.

And if I'm 12 how old are you and why are you responding to me?

Your such a silly c*nt.
 9 years ago '04        #2034
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,701 | Props total: 15530 15530
 ferrari f-50 said:
you don't got to explain s**t to me b***h. It still doesn't change the fact that your no different from a dirty bird.

And if i'm 12 how old are you and why are you responding to me?

Your such a silly c*nt.
yeah son tell that hoe to step off
 05-08-2009, 07:10 AM         #2035
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
.. Online forum or not, you're not supposed to speak to females, or "hoes" like that. Have some respect. She's not threatening your life or your family, what's the big deal? She disliked your super hero's album, big deal. If the world wasn't diverse, what would we have to talk about?
 05-08-2009, 07:11 AM         #2036
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 refuze said:
yeah son tell that hoe to step off

@this n*ggas anger...
 05-08-2009, 07:21 AM         #2037
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
woooooooooooowww

*ducks and covers and gets the f**k outta the thread*
 05-08-2009, 07:35 AM         #2038
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:

Its not even that its the fact I have a pink name.

Thats why there is no point discussing hip hop on here unless you wanna sign up as a blue and pretend you are male.

Because these people don't know how to discuss maturely and properly without seeing a pink name and keyboard banging like some keyboard warriors

It's like they see pink and say any dumb s3xist stuff so that all the other immature members go "ROFL DUDE "

I never came in here hating on Eminem, I never said HE sucked I said I didn't feel the album. They saw a pink name and decided to put on their armor and get brave

s**t happens
your wasting your time in this thread...these stans will force themselves to like whatever eminem puts out.. the d**k is not coming out they a.sses no matter what anyone says, eminem can drop an album written by soulja boy and everyone in here would be like its fire!
 05-08-2009, 07:38 AM         #2039
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 refuze said:
Women get the f**k out of this thread.
:f!ghting0045:

are you gay?
 05-08-2009, 07:38 AM         #2040
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. Dr. West (Skit) - 8/10
The intro really gets you emerged into what the album is truly going to be about.

2. 3 AM - 7.5/10
The "accent" is kind of heavy on this, but I guess it fits the theme in a way.

3. My Mom - 8/10
Vintage Eminem.

4. Insane - 8.5/10
Who would think a song about being molested by your dad would be dope enough to bump?

5. Bagpipes From Baghdad - 8/10
Another "accent" heavy song, but it fits the beat and the moral of the songs theme.

6. Hello - 8.5/10
Another song that proves Em has an undeniable flow and delivery with his crazy lyricism.

7. Same Song & Dance - 8.5/10
This song proves why Em got the sickest flow in rap.

8. We Made You - 6/10
One of the worst songs on the CD, only reason it gets a 6 is because of the catchy chorus.

9. Medicine Ball - 8.5/10
The Christopher Reeves s**t just about had me shaking my head.

10. Stay Wide Awake - 9.5/10
The beat alone makes this song listenable.

11. Old Times Sake - 9/10
Dre k!lled this with Em. Top 5 song.

12. Must Be The Ganja - 6/10
One of the worst songs on the album, along with We Made You. Wasn't feeling it.

13. Deja Vu - 10/10
One of the dopest chorus' I've heard from Em in a long time.

14. Beautiful - 10/10
Best song on the CD.

15. Crack A Bottle - 7/10
Older track but after listening to it with the album, it's not too too bad anymore.

16. Underground - 10/10
Pretty crazy track, had some great energy. Kinda on some Till I Collapse part 2 vibe.

Overall Album Rating - 9/10

I obviously left out the skits and the Ken Kaniff outro at the end of Underground, those aren't really worth a rating. My top 5 songs in order would be Beautiful, Deja Vu, Underground, Stay Wide Awake, Old Times Sake. You can't really go wrong with this album, it's definitely going to be a classic a few months/years down the line. Go support it and buy it.

Last edited by PR0TENTIAL; 05-08-2009 at 07:40 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy