Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Best Track On Relapse
3 AM 11 1.94%
MY MOM 12 2.12%
INSANE 14 2.47%
BAGPIPES FROM BAGHDAD 20 3.53%
HELLO 24 4.23%
SAME SONG AND DANCE 29 5.11%
WE MADE YOU 3 0.53%
MEDICINE BALL 23 4.06%
STAY WIDE AWAKE 63 11.11%
OLD TIME'S SAKE 9 1.59%
MUST BE THE GANJA 13 2.29%
DEJA VU 74 13.05%
BEAUTIFUL 129 22.75%
CRACK A BOTTLE 5 0.88%
UNDERGROUND 138 24.34%
Voters: 567. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '09        #1981
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
 Birdman's Back said:
again someone says this, did u listen to the same s**t i did cause he literally used that accent on like 4 of the songs, yall act like he did the s**t on every damn song or something or even half the s**t.
and it went wit the song or where he was trying to go wit the song....f**kin haters dog always trying to put the next great m.c down....
 9 years ago '04        #1982
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
 Narcz said:
LMAO, just as I predicted.. this album is terrible. He's rambling on about bulls**t on every song except for corny a.ss "beautiful"... The lyrics are dope but all I hear is a bunch of bulls**t with no good hooks, subpar beats, no content... c'mon Mariah/Nick? Step father r*ped me? Christopher Reeves? This s**t is beyond horrible. Dre fell off with the beats and Eminem's voice is wild.. Biggest flop of '09. Expect Eminem to drop from a lot of your favorite rappers top 10 list...
what are u talking about?
 05-08-2009, 02:47 AM         #1983
deejay_emcee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
drop the talk of the accent already

listen to his:
wordplay
verse structure
versatility
multi-syllables
rhyming ability

and no reliance on punchlines (refreshingly)

this dude (at his best) sets the bar so high in terms of those mentioned attributes that nobody outside of rakim, kurupt, k-rino has ever reached imo :agreement6:

this album may cause eminem to jump from his current #5 position on my all-time greatest list
 9 years ago '04        #1984
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
when u walked thru the door u were queer to me
so come here baby boy just come here to me
ur a...cockboy
everybody wants u
ur gayer
than u would ever claim to
I WONT HAVE TO r*pe YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

:evil7:
 9 years ago '05        #1985
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
actually, i take back what i said about Beautiful. that is marshall in the beginning.. I think he's on a auto-tuner or something though...
 9 years ago '04        #1986
BeeZaK 
space
space
space
$1,524 | Props total: 45 45
lol it's not falling off... it's called growing up and maturing.... his life doesn't revolve around that s**t anymore so of course his style will change.
 05-08-2009, 02:59 AM         #1987
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This s**t was slightly better than Encore. I just feel like he's trying too hard to prove he's a great rapper, but we already know that. That accent s**t turns me off I couldn't give a f**k about the first half of the cd until medicine ball, then he ripped it on Stay Wide Awake, Old Time's Sake was whatever, straight. Then Must Be the Ganja was alright, then Deja Vu picked it up again, Beautiful was nice, f**k Crack a Bottle s**t should have been at the beginning, f**ks up the vibe, then he destroyed Underground.

Its some fresh hip hop and rapping skills but some poppy bulls**t too, even though he's still rapping good on everything, but like I said, we already know he's one of the greatest rappers didn't need to prove that. Should have had more real and gritty tracks. Skits were all straight too, not too goofy and some dark.

Better than I expected, still can't stand that accent. Those songs would be a lot better if it wasn't for that.
 05-08-2009, 03:00 AM         #1988
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not gonna be long winded about this...this is just a DOPE a.ss ALBUM...lyrically em murdered this album...he's just embarassing n*ggas at this point....and dre sonically held this album down lovely....

i mean damn...medicine ball is outrageous....on top of the fact that this album is an ALBUM...this wasn't meant to have any singles,because it meshes perfectly as an album...coming from the mind of a drug addicted/ psycho...from the beginnings to the end.....i love it....i will support this album...

Last edited by HotepSuns; 05-08-2009 at 03:07 AM..
 05-08-2009, 03:06 AM         #1989
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I expected the worse... Encore was beyond dreadful... but after first listen :wow: Em is back. Too early to make a call if its as good as his early albums but i'm happy to hear some good s**t again from Em.
 05-08-2009, 03:21 AM         #1990
Merch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The accent or whatever doesn't ruin it for me at all. Sounds like he just does it to flow s**t that you usually couldn't flow together normally. This is a classic f**kin' album in my eyes.
 9 years ago '04        #1991
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
 vazquez1085 said:
em used auto tune on 2 tracks so far and im only on the 8th song lol...its not the whole track but he still pulled it out
he's obviously just making fun of auto-tune.
 9 years ago '08        #1992
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,810 | Props total: 9130 9130
 I'm The Dan said:
actually, i take back what i said about Beautiful. that is marshall in the beginning.. I think he's on a auto-tuner or something though...
He sampled it...
 9 years ago '12        #1993
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1257 1257
Must be the Ganga >>
 05-08-2009, 04:42 AM         #1994
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oi....guess i might as well download it......
 05-08-2009, 04:52 AM         #1995
Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope ya'll still buy the album, support the artist so we can get more dope s**t
 9 years ago '07        #1996
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
Don't like it.

I've listened to enough "recommendations" off of this section & deleted them shortly after to know 95% of yall have hideous taste in music :laughing9:

*goes back to Black Milk's Tronic*
 9 years ago '12        #1997
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1257 1257
^ LMAO @ how retarded and ignorant you sound right now..

Seriously.
 05-08-2009, 05:18 AM         #1998
Merch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Same Song & Dance
 9 years ago '07        #1999
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 MonkTaker said:
^ LMAO @ how retarded and ignorant you sound right now..

Seriously.
Was this directed at my post?

If so would you care to explain your more than sloppy choice of words?

How is what I said ignorant or retarded?

Let's break this down:-

Everytime a new album like Young Buck's, Buck The World, Lloyd Bank's Mixtape, Cold Winter or something, Eminem- Relapse, countless southern jivey artists drop and people on here hype them I download them thinking "I'll give it a try" and every last one going by experience has been utter trash, poppy teeny popper s**te and this is coming from someone who likes 50 Cent, says a lot.

So how is it ignorant for me to D/L albums, listen to them and not like them. So therefore from conditioning experience of this website come to the conclusion I do not have the same taste in hip hop as 95% of this forum. Isn't retardedness and stupidity not listening and automatically dismissing?

Next time why don't you choose your words with heinsight so you don't come off as an idiot
 05-08-2009, 05:34 AM         #2000
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
Was this directed at my post?

If so would you care to explain your more than sloppy choice of words?

How is what I said ignorant or retarded?

Let's break this down:-

Everytime a new album like Young Buck's, Buck The World, Lloyd Bank's Mixtape, Cold Winter or something, Eminem- Relapse, countless southern jivey artists drop and people on here hype them I download them thinking "I'll give it a try" and every last one going by experience has been utter trash, poppy teeny popper s**te and this is coming from someone who likes 50 Cent, says a lot.

So how is it ignorant for me to D/L albums, listen to them and not like them. So therefore from conditioning experience of this website come to the conclusion I do not have the same taste in hip hop as 95% of this forum. Isn't retardedness and stupidity not listening and automatically dismissing?

Next time why don't you choose your words with heinsight so you don't come off as an idiot
you weren't feeling the album?

imma have to rethink our relationship
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy