DEADPOOL Mutiple Wolverine Ending *SPOILERS

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #21
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
I guarantee that wasn't the plan originally. They read all the negative comments about Dead Pool and went back to reshoot that.

The movie sucked balls, but now it'll leave it open for a Xmen Origins: Dead Pool movie. In a way, it can be good. They now know what the fans want to see. No more lame "clones" or anything like that. This movie will bomb and they'll finally put out a good movie.

I'd watch X-men Origins: Dead Pool. :)
 9 years ago '05        #22
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
^^^co-sign
 9 years ago '05        #23
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15780 15780
Multiple endings are weak and useless imo....
 9 years ago '06        #24
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,784 | Props total: 2285 2285
any confirmation on the multiple endings? I didnt sit through the credits for my movie cuz my girlfriend was too f**king tired since we saw the 12am showing and all i saw at the very end right before the onslaught of credits was Styker walking then interrupted by a soldier saying hes charged with murdering a Sargent.
 9 years ago '07        #25
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
 TheKidHypno' said:
the ending i got was the debris from the plant.....

it showed the "deadpool" arm sticking out of the rocks and the blade go back in and the hand move around and reaching the head and the mouth was open
he opens his eyes and says shhhh

seen the video for it on youtube
 05-04-2009, 06:45 AM         #26
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Either way, the Deadpool comic fans love is ok.

You can tell his face is badly mutilated, his mouth is back open, and I'm pretty sure they'll cover that s**t up with a mask. It at least explains why he wears it in the movie universe. With the swords extending out of his arms, they'll remove that s**t too.
 05-04-2009, 08:32 AM         #27
khayri 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 magatsu said:
Are you serious? What kinda c*cksucking s**t is that? What's Strykers ending again? I saw a part of the Wolverine in Japan one when I skimmed through the movie on megavideo.
Strykers & Logan ednding in BOTH workprint ( pirated ) and theatrical releases. Logan's came on after ALL of the credits same as the bootleg & Stykers ending happened about 10-15 into the credits. I stayed until the dude in the booth took out the film reel, so the OP Dead Pool story is incorrect.

And to the guy who said how Dead Pool got his name from the "pool" he was in and other mutants betting how soon they would die, you are correct sir. But the group of mutants were collectively known as "The Dead Pool", Wade just survived so he kept the name. Also, Dead Pool does have the healing ability of Logan. He can regenerate virtually anything, inlcuding limbs and.....wait for it...being decapitated, BUT the head has to be reatatched to his body for him to do it. So, basically he can loose a finger, toe, leg...and it will grow back, albeit it will take longer than if it were Logan, So he can survive being decapitated, just sew the head bak on & in a few hours later the "Merc with a Mouth" will be as good as new. And yes he was given the "healing factor b/c of his (terminal?) cancer, which left him grotesque lookin I believe, so he really needs the "H" factor.

Another fun fact: deathStroke from DC Comics & DeadPool are almost exactly alike. How? Check it: "The Marvel Comics character Deadpool is similar to deathstroke. Deadpool commonly uses the name "Wade Wilson", similar to "Slade Wilson". In Superman/Batman Annual #1 written by former Deadpool author Joe Kelly, deathstroke from the antimatter universe appears and has similar characteristics related to Deadpool (such as Deadpool's "merc with a mouth" wisecracks, a black spot on his mask over his eye somewhat resembling Deadpool's. While this character didn't seem to be as skilled at f!ghting as deathstroke, his healing factor seemed far more effective, with Slade becoming annoyed at how hard he was to k!ll). This character tries to introduce his name multiple times but is always interrupted. The most he was able to get out was "Dea-". It could be implied Deadpool is the Marvel counterpart of deathstroke, who was created 11 years earlier. Marvel seemingly acknowledged this in the Cable/Deadpool series, where Deadpool sometimes answers a letters column. Deadpool claimed that he didn't want to be in a Marvel/DC crossover, because people might mistake him for a certain DC character."
(wikipedia)

Last edited by khayri; 05-04-2009 at 08:38 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #28
Young_Remedy 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,645 | Props total: 324 324
 TheKidHypno' said:
the ending i got was the debris from the plant.....

it showed the "deadpool" arm sticking out of the rocks and the blade go back in and the hand move around and reaching the head and the mouth was open

s**t was wack
that was the ending i saw too
 05-04-2009, 11:35 AM         #29
khayri 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder why I didnt see it...maybe I missed it, iono, but...damn
 05-04-2009, 11:45 AM         #30
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 khayri said:
I wonder why I didnt see it...maybe I missed it, iono, but...damn
some have the wolverine in japan at the end, others have the "deadpool" ending.
 05-04-2009, 12:17 PM         #31
khayri 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In the theaters? I saw both the bootleg & at the theater and both had the Japan ending...Strange to have 2 seperate endings in the actual release.
 9 years ago '06        #32
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,784 | Props total: 2285 2285
any videos online of the endings?
 9 years ago '06        #33
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,005 | Props total: 1467 1467
Until I see a different ending i think its just rumor or just bulls**t. I think is just Jimmy drinking in Japan.
 9 years ago '06        #34
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,527 | Props total: 949 949
nice.. i didnt stay after the credits. smh. my girl was itching to leave.
 9 years ago '07        #35
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
 modalee81 said:
any videos online of the endings?
 Isiah61 said:
Until I see a different ending i think its just rumor or just bulls**t. I think is just Jimmy drinking in Japan.
 05-05-2009, 08:27 AM         #36
khayri 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like I said I stayed until the reel was completely finished and I didnt see that Deadpool ending...
 9 years ago '08        #37
devs718 
space
space
space
$53 | Props total: 7 7
propz
 9 years ago '06        #38
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,005 | Props total: 1467 1467
 Jersey732 said:
Thats still wack! The one from the threadstarter would have been better, but the movie as a whole still sucks.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildlandís new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy