most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #121
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
 Mr.Big Deal said:
lol i told all you scumbags,that cartoony shyt wasn't nothing to get all hyped for

now bring on a REAL f!ghter.....capcom vs snk 2 hd or better yet capcom vs snk 3
as much hate u get every time you post, why do u even post ignorant s**t ?
 05-04-2009, 10:46 PM         #122
WallyRokk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

05-04-2009, 10:57 PM         #123
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is goood enough imagine how hard it would be to do alll the characters like HD Remix?
plus HD remid didnt feel like the original game

doing this with this game still gives it that same old skoo feel
 9 years ago '04        #124
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
 kuruption81 said:
75? I sold that s**t on Ebay for almost $120 (still got the Dreamcast version), and this is not the greatest f!ghter of all time. It's up there, but no. Anyway, what is everyone getting this on? I'm leaning towards PS3 because of that s**tty pad on the 360.
joystick for the win:applause:

VictoryThagr8 said:
its better than paying 70-100 on ebay for Marvel vs capcom 2 while i can find capcom vs snk2 10 dollars at gamestop.

also if this have online mode, this game will be mostly a cop.

s**t this announcement alone got me selling my xbox copy of MVC2 and i got around 100 something for it.
of course it will have online, are you dense?
 9 years ago '06        #125
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3

[pic - click to view]

In reporting its Q1 2009 financial results, Marvel Entertainment has revealed a short release schedule for its upcoming licensed products, including those that require the frantic mashing of buttons. Though the dates are noted as being subject to change, the fine purveyors of POW! indicate that Capcom's PSN and Xbox Live Arcade release of cross-company brawler, Marvel vs. Capcom 2, is currently set for release on June 29, 2009.

A quick flick through our Official Age of Apocalypse Calendar reveals that June 29th falls on a Monday, and since neither Xbox Live Monday nor PSN Monday exist, one may speculate that the game may be due sometime during the week of the 29th. We've asked Capcom for further information, though suspect that we'll receive little more than a 768-hit combo of non-commentary.
-Joystiq

I wouldn't be surprised if it came on that day exactly. This is the biggest arcade release of the year, and given how much revenue Capcom has racked in from their downloadable games I'm sure they can bend the rules if they want. Obama should name June 29th the National Marvel vs. Capcom 2 Day.

Last edited by jayvivz; 05-05-2009 at 08:33 AM..
 05-05-2009, 09:00 AM         #126
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A week after my birthday! Someone better gift me this game, damn it.
 05-05-2009, 09:08 AM         #127
fatboi1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^It's ON my bday and sh1t!
 9 years ago '04        #128
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
Favorite f!ghter of all time, period. And does anybody use the f!ghtpads? I would've only copped a stick if it was the tourney and I didnt feel like dropping 150 at the time...just copped the f**kin Chun Li pad for the 360

As for teams, man, I just used to use random squads out of boredom of thrashing people at this s**t. It's been awhile, and I don't know how my competition was compared to y'all but this used to be my s**t. I f**ked with Charlie, Spiderman, Captain Commando, Ryu, Cable & Megaman the most.

DAMN I need this its been too long. Let me know thoughts on the gamepad though. Thx
 9 years ago '06        #129
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
been playin this on the dreamcast.. the dpad on my controller sucks a.ss tho..
 9 years ago '06        #130
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
If you want Marvel vs. Capcom 3, buy Marvel vs. Capcom 2 when it drops on PSN/XBL.

If you're thinking the pending digital release of Marvel vs. Capcom 2 is any indication that the path is clear for "Marvel vs. Capcom 3," think again. "The short answer is no, that's not any part of this deal," Capcom's Seth k!llian lamented to Joystiq at a media event yesterday. "What we're hoping is that if people get really juiced about this title, and we can show Marvel that there's a lot of heat behind this, then they'll open up the door for us to do something with '3,' which is something we'd love to do." For now, licensing issues are preventing further developments.

The same is true for a North American release of Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. "It's a lot of 'dance with the lawyers' on that one," explained k!llian. "The rights holders for Tatsunoko in Japan are one company, but in the U.S. it's ... 13 companies -- and some are very attentive and some are not." So if you've been holding your breath for this one, you might want to consider coming up for air.

Killian also told Joystiq that Capcom is considering releasing Marvel vs. Capcom 2-branded arcade sticks (ŕ la the popular SFIV controllers). "It's a discussion ... we would love to make it happen. If you saw the 'leak' of those MadCatz sticks, that was actually B.S. That was a complete fabrication, but it's something we would love to do."
-Joystiq
 9 years ago '04        #131
Big War|M 
space
space
sounds, good, i'm coppin...
 9 years ago '04        #132
Big War|M 
space
space
 fatboi1 said:
^It's ON my bday and sh1t!
mine too... small world...
 9 years ago '07        #133
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552
space
space
$92,809 | Props total: 70415 70415
cool, imma buy it :)
 9 years ago '05        #134
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
 WallyRokk said:

[pic - click to view]

05-11-2009, 09:22 AM         #135
Tony_Montana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tired of all these damn capcom f!ght games

capcom vs this.. capcom vs that...
Capcom vs cap vs com
capcom vs the wayans..

ENOUGH!

How bout another 3rd strike game..you know..
a REAL mans game..

And besides..What type of game got u f!ghting to kenny G in the background..

Last edited by Tony_Montana; 05-11-2009 at 09:28 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #136
Big War|M 
space
space
^now... was that really necessary? what a waste of a post...
 9 years ago '05        #137
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,512 | Props total: 4443 4443
 jayvivz said:
If you want Marvel vs. Capcom 3, buy Marvel vs. Capcom 2 when it drops on PSN/XBL.

-Joystiq
More incentives for me to buy!

I'm coppin' for the summer.
 9 years ago '06        #138
bookerx3 8 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 6 6
With all the recent interest in MvC2, I took the liberty to create a site dedicated to it. I wanted a home for everything related to the game (moves, vids, news, etc..) and could not seem to really find one outside of .

I figured some maybe rusty so here are the complete move list for both the and characters.

Moves
Moves
 9 years ago '05        #139
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,512 | Props total: 4443 4443
 bookerx3 said:
With all the recent interest in MvC2, I took the liberty to create a site dedicated to it. I wanted a home for everything related to the game (moves, vids, news, etc..) and could not seem to really find one outside of .

I figured some maybe rusty so here are the complete move list for both the and characters.

Moves
Moves
Dude that s**t is tight.
Props.
 9 years ago '06        #140
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,486 | Props total: 735 735
 bookerx3 said:

Moves
Moves
:applause: props
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy