The Official Marvel vs Capcom 2 Thread

most viewed right now
 134
Steph Kegels
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 100
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
98 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 87
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Kevin Hart X-mad card
15 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #401
bookerx3 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$903 | Props total: 6 6
 Atlanta said:
if ur easily beaten by a cable, iron man, sentinel, doom, or mega man team u should wash your mouth out with buckshot.
I would almost throw Juggernaut in that list too haha. But I mean I understand that alot of ppl are playing this game for the first time in years as opposed to the ppl who never stopped playing it on DC.

It seems like ppl are either REALLY good or REALLY bad at this game. There does not seem to be a middle ground.
 8 years ago '08        #402
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
 slimgangsta18 said:
no, you just suck. the D-pad on that thing is soo much better.

Analog stick is alright but not comfortable
No i was playing with D-pad in SFIV (And Owned)

And then tried to convert over to MvC2 and most of my style is based on Air Combos, i won a couple of times but when i stopped my thumb f**king BURNED, which made me lose matches.

Switced to the analog which is WAAAAAAAAAY more comfortable, feels eerie at first but once you get used to it (which should take 1 or 2 matches) it will feel like a smooth butter roll.
 8 years ago '08        #403
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
this s**t is terrible cant beleive people play like that just pick cable iron man and all that pus*y s**t they just blast wit thier lasers and just call out thier a.ssist this s**t is driving me crazy i just dont see the appel to that s**t im pretty sure its not fun just tapping y and lb and rb a million times i mean come on wtf wit these low lifes just playing like pus*ys


and ye i can do it but i just dont play that style is just gay (its plain boring and period )

im just gonna play local cuz ranked is full of low life b**ches

any1 else feeling this way or am i the only 1 frustrated with this s**t

i regret buying it especially for th3 360 cuz the wack controller

shoulda just waited 4 ps3 and got it from a friend
That not a hard team to beat actually. Just either do the same thing as him or close encounter his a.ss.

Try f!ghting megaman, juggernaut, and iceman on turbo x2. (Megaman shoots extra fast while juggernaut rushs you) Now that's a cheating team.
 8 years ago '06        #404
Cwing71 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$1,531 | Props total: 140 140
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
No i was playing with D-pad in SFIV (And Owned)

And then tried to convert over to MvC2 and most of my style is based on Air Combos, i won a couple of times but when i stopped my thumb f**king BURNED, which made me lose matches.

Switced to the analog which is WAAAAAAAAAY more comfortable, feels eerie at first but once you get used to it (which should take 1 or 2 matches) it will feel like a smooth butter roll.
You never owned in SFIV
 08-15-2009, 12:57 PM         #405
Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cwing71 said:
You never owned in SFIV


Gouken stay gettin roundhoused
 8 years ago '04        #406
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
what i don't like is when people just pick the bigger characters like juggernaut, hulk. they just stand there waiting for you to make a move and like mc ren said..One false movie and the mothaf**kas dead lol
 8 years ago '06        #407
4cornerspt.2 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,411 | Props total: 8 8
Nice.....
 8 years ago '06        #408
bookerx3 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$903 | Props total: 6 6
 intoxicated662 said:
what i don't like is when people just pick the bigger characters like juggernaut, hulk. they just stand there waiting for you to make a move and like mc ren said..One false movie and the mothaf**kas dead lol
Man you just need to get one good shooter on your team or continue to rush with help from a.ssist. When I see ppl pick megaman, jugs, ironman(projectile a.ssist), war machine (projectile a.ssist) I can almost guarantee a win.

If all they know how to do is shoot or a.ssist then they are in for a rude awakening lol
 8 years ago '05        #409
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
f!ghtpads not wireless = Fail.

If you have a problem with your controller you might as well play f!ghting games strictly for PS3.

While the design for the 360 controller is proper, the D-Pad is just idiotic. I want to slap the s**t out of the b**ch who had the idea to put a small a.ss ring around it so that you could barely do a quarter circle command.


Last edited by JaiMega; 08-15-2009 at 06:33 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #410
unkn0wn 
space
avatar space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
TE is on sale today at Frys for only $99...

or if you refuse to buy a stick then f!ghtpad is the next best choice for 360 users...
 8 years ago '04        #411
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
Wow, someone actually merged the thread.
 8 years ago '04        #412
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
how the f**k do u do a 2nd special with 1 character on PS3?
 8 years ago '06        #413
bookerx3 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$903 | Props total: 6 6
 Kasssssst said:
how the f**k do u do a 2nd special with 1 character on PS3?
I don't quite get the question, do you mean DHC where character does a special then switches to the next characters special or for example you have Magneto and instead of doing a "Magnetic Tempest" you want to do a "Magnetic Shockwave"?
 8 years ago '04        #414
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
yeah a Magnetic Shockwave

like for example with Spidey

how he does the f!ghting punches and s**t on the ground, then for his 2nd special how he jumps in the air and does the kicks...

like how would you go upon doing a 2nd special
 8 years ago '06        #415
bookerx3 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$903 | Props total: 6 6
 Kasssssst said:
yeah a Magnetic Shockwave

like for example with Spidey

how he does the f!ghting punches and s**t on the ground, then for his 2nd special how he jumps in the air and does the kicks...

like how would you go upon doing a 2nd special
Check this out

 8 years ago '06        #416
bookerx3 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$903 | Props total: 6 6
Has anyone gotten these trophies yet?

"The Best There Is(At What I Do)– Perform 50 One Character Victories within 20 unique teams in Scoreboard Matches"

"Get Out Of Here!!! – Perform 10 snapbacks within 20 unique teams in Scoreboard Matches"

They are the only 2 I can't seem to get. The first one is worded kinda weird but I am sure I can get the second in time.
 08-16-2009, 01:40 AM         #417
Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkn0wn said:
TE is on sale today at Frys for only $99...

or if you refuse to buy a stick then f!ghtpad is the next best choice for 360 users...
or use the analog stick for free

game only has 4 main attack options and two a.ssists

f**k u need a $100 controller for?
 8 years ago '04        #418
unkn0wn 
space
avatar space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 Atlanta said:
or use the analog stick for free

game only has 4 main attack options and two a.ssists

f**k u need a $100 controller for?
controller is not that good for most f!ghting games, few char out there that requires using buttons to do certain moves which is hard to do on a controller...

you dont need a f!ghtstick or f!ghtpad but when people start complaining about they cant perform moves on controller then buying a f!ghtstick is there only solution...
 08-16-2009, 01:30 PM         #419
Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkn0wn said:
controller is not that good for most f!ghting games, few char out there that requires using buttons to do certain moves which is hard to do on a controller...

you dont need a f!ghtstick or f!ghtpad but when people start complaining about they cant perform moves on controller then buying a f!ghtstick is there only solution...
I guess I'm lucky then...never had a prob with a controller b4
 8 years ago '04        #420
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
who the f**k is on the Vampire Saviors team

or who can I pick... i needa know ASAP

got 47% of the trophies
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
57 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 50
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
7 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
67 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
191 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy