The Official Marvel vs Capcom 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #301
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 notoriousthugzz said:
are u serious? its so easy to beat...
im talkin bout the a**holes who just sit there, and literally shoot nothing but the uni beam with iron man and missiles with war machine, or with cable- just shooting the f**kin pistol. SO ANNOYING.
 8 years ago '05        #302
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 meepos said:
im talkin bout the a**holes who just sit there, and literally shoot nothing but the uni beam with iron man and missiles with war machine, or with cable- just shooting the f**kin pistol. SO ANNOYING.
You would hate playing against me.

Cable + Iron Man + Sentinel =
 8 years ago '05        #303
Afekz 
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
 Syringe said:
What is ROMMED and Magic?
ROMmed just refers to being hit with ROMfinite.
Magneto's infinite.

Magic is a bit complex but it's basically everyones basic BNB combo that starts grounded and lauches into super jump air combo.
 8 years ago '05        #304
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,036 | Props total: 1399 1399
 JaiMega said:
You would hate playing against me.

Cable + Iron Man + Sentinel =
shooting whoars
 8 years ago '06        #305
bookerx3 8 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 6 6
So since I have to wait until the PS3 release I could not answer this question on my own. Is there a feature that allows you to record or automatically records your matches similar to Halo 3 online multiplayer?
 8 years ago '05        #306
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
 bookerx3 said:
So since I have to wait until the PS3 release I could not answer this question on my own. Is there a feature that allows you to record or automatically records your matches similar to Halo 3 online multiplayer?
i wish. what i do is tape my digital camera to a construction helmet and play like that :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '06        #307
bookerx3 8 heat pts
space
space
 meepos said:
i wish. what i do is tape my digital camera to a construction helmet and play like that :dancingcool:
helmet cam haha....nice. I actually just recorded some dreamcast matches of me and my boy playing. I hate playing on the dreamcast controller but oh well. I used my Touch Pro to record it.
 8 years ago '04        #308
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1964 1964
 slimgangsta18 said:
I can't get that Black Hayato Move out to save my life...it nevers works for me :banghead:
i finally got it a few times online last night... its tougher to land then akumas imo.
 08-02-2009, 07:51 PM         #309
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what exactly is an "infinite " sounds cool
haha
 8 years ago '06        #310
bookerx3 8 heat pts
space
space
 ElMarroAfamado said:
what exactly is an "infinite " sounds cool
haha
Here is Magento's Infinite

[video - click to view]

to give you an idea.
 8 years ago '04        #311
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
yo wtf i beat the game with 3 xmen (cable, magneto, an cyclops) an i didnt get an achievement.

same with 3 street f!ghter people.
 08-03-2009, 12:20 AM         #312
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bookerx3 said:
Here is Magento's Infinite to give you an idea.
woah
thats f**king cool

and yeah ive seen those but it looks like if its a b**ch to do all those hiiits

how many players have those "infinites"
 08-03-2009, 01:50 AM         #313
FamilyMan187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've seen people do ones for Iron Man, Sentinel, Cammy, and Storm but I'm sure there are more

this game is unbalanced as f**k....but still fun tho
 8 years ago '06        #314
bookerx3 8 heat pts
space
space
 ElMarroAfamado said:
woah
thats f**king cool

and yeah ive seen those but it looks like if its a b**ch to do all those hiiits

how many players have those "infinites"
a bunch of characters have some sort of an infinite and from what I understand Iron Man's is one of the easier infinites compared to mags or storm.
 08-03-2009, 02:41 AM         #315
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahaha
i f**king suck
since the first day i got this i dont think ive won and i played a couple more times since...
its like i do some regular a.ss 5 hit combos and a super move here n there ....
or hardly at all...
and people do all sorts of s**t hahaha
I CANT DO ANYTHING

some guy did something where he did a super move on me then switched and his other player did theirs, and then that player switched and the 3rd player did it
right after another
NON STOP
anyone know how to do that??
 8 years ago '06        #316
bookerx3 8 heat pts
space
space
 ElMarroAfamado said:
hahaha
i f**king suck
since the first day i got this i dont think ive won and i played a couple more times since...
its like i do some regular a.ss 5 hit combos and a super move here n there ....
or hardly at all...
and people do all sorts of s**t hahaha
I CANT DO ANYTHING

some guy did something where he did a super move on me then switched and his other player did theirs, and then that player switched and the 3rd player did it
right after another
NON STOP
anyone know how to do that??
As long as you have multiple special bars you can do the 3 hyper combo or a DHC (double hyper combo). Just start the special with the first character then about halfway through do the next character in your line-ups special.
 8 years ago '05        #317
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,036 | Props total: 1399 1399
fa sho, you can do the other players combo half way through or before its about to finish
 8 years ago '05        #318
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
 MainEv3nt said:
yo wtf i beat the game with 3 xmen (cable, magneto, an cyclops) an i didnt get an achievement.

same with 3 street f!ghter people.
SAME HERE. i beat it with Hulk, Captain America, Iron Man. I coulda sworn those were Avengers... didnt get the points.

Also, how can you do other super moves? I keep doing the same one, all i know how to do are pressing the top bumpers, and they do their super moves, but i recall Akuma has that spinning kick that goes straight up, and a giant hadouken, all i can seem to do is the spinning kick. like venom has the move where he summons his skin to go through the ground and attaack the other side of the screen, OR the move where he puts you in a web and f**ks you up, but all i seem to do is the skin through the floor move, the same goes for every character...is there something else i gotta press?
 8 years ago '06        #319
bookerx3 8 heat pts
space
space
 meepos said:
SAME HERE. i beat it with Hulk, Captain America, Iron Man. I coulda sworn those were Avengers... didnt get the points.

Also, how can you do other super moves? I keep doing the same one, all i know how to do are pressing the top bumpers, and they do their super moves, but i recall Akuma has that spinning kick that goes straight up, and a giant hadouken, all i can seem to do is the spinning kick. like venom has the move where he summons his skin to go through the ground and attaack the other side of the screen, OR the move where he puts you in a web and f**ks you up, but all i seem to do is the skin through the floor move, the same goes for every character...is there something else i gotta press?
The moves vary from char to char but there are two ways to solve this problem. The first would be to go into training mode with your chars and just play around until you get there specials to work.

Just going through the normal f!ghting game motions with your team and adding both punches or both kicks at the end will usually produce a result (i.e. QCF "quarter circle forward" both punches, QCB both punches, QCF both kicks, QCB both kicks and so on.)

The second option is just to look up the moves lol.

8 years ago '06        #320
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,207 | Props total: 2056 2056
hoppin on now
im trash at this game but o well i need practice

gt - el br0cko
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy