The Official Marvel vs Capcom 2 Thread

most viewed right now
 94
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Shaking it with no draws on
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #281
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
finally purchased the game today and its amazing.
 8 years ago '07        #282
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$16,861 | Props total: 2379 2379
 Afekz said:
Online is dope, no lag whatsoever.

Backbone knows how to put together a f**king f!ghting game.


I'm f**king garbage @ this game, or at least I thought, until I hopped into some random a.ss lobby and Rowtronned the s**t out of the b**ch, I went on a 18 game streak and left 'cause I got bored.

For some reason I thought everyone was gonna be pro as f**k on this, but dudes was picking Ryu/Ken/Akuma teams like, wtf? you serious?

But then again, it sure isn't fair when people have no idea what's going on and all 3 of there characters get ROMMED and Magic'd to death.


I was able to do T.Bonne's infinite for a while, but I f**ked up on like the 30th rep.
What is ROMMED and Magic?
 8 years ago '05        #283
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
damn for the hype this game got on this board i'd figure it would have more replies that then SF4 game. It feels like 3 ppl here got the game this s**t is fun. just can't get enough of the song in the character select menu, if anyone can find me the lyrics let me know, can't find them and they're great.
 8 years ago '04        #284
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4991 4991
 meepos said:
damn for the hype this game got on this board i'd figure it would have more replies that then SF4 game. It feels like 3 ppl here got the game this s**t is fun. just can't get enough of the song in the character select menu, if anyone can find me the lyrics let me know, can't find them and they're great.
you must be going def man, the lyrics are pretty simple lol:
I wanna take you for a ride!
-music-
I wanna take you for a ride!
-more music-

And it'll keep doing that over and over and over and over, and several other overs until you pick your characters and settings.
 8 years ago '08        #285
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
lmao at the dudes who wanted the lyrics
 8 years ago '05        #286
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 Da Ill One said:
you must be going def man, the lyrics are pretty simple lol:
I wanna take you for a ride!
-music-
I wanna take you for a ride!
-more music-

And it'll keep doing that over and over and over and over, and several other overs until you pick your characters and settings.
haha! i was f**kin around. that was funny.
 8 years ago '07        #287
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
all the really good n*ggas play during the day. Im a night guy so i play so okay people. But I get a challenge.
 8 years ago '05        #288
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
wow i thought i sucked at this game. I CANT STAND these mothaf**kers that pick War Machine or Ironman and just sit back and blast away with the god damn uni-beam. SUCK IT!
 8 years ago '04        #289
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3141 3141
damn, some peeps gotta wait 2 weeks for this greatness. Anybody who want it me, be sure to add me. my gamertag is below. Already fought Ruger on Bx.
 8 years ago '06        #290
bookerx3 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$903 | Props total: 6 6
So I decide to use my xbox for the first time in a year to play MvC2 and it dies..... luckily I have a PS3 but that also means I have to wait another week or so... Just got a brand new arcade stick for marvel and the only way I can practice is by playing the 6 character demo. SMH.

Back to dreamcast for the time being I guess.
 08-01-2009, 02:48 PM         #291
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the music gets annoying
and the wack looking navigational menus get boring and repetitive since it looks just like the Street f!ghter HD
ones
but i mean this game is great

but yeah its like me and a couple other people got this game and thats it
hahahhaah
 8 years ago '04        #292
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,861 | Props total: 2013 2013
anyone want to come see me msg me
millatime420 on XBOX Live.

i been k!lling it on there just gotta get my combos back and ill be unstoppable
 8 years ago '04        #293
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,861 | Props total: 2013 2013
 meepos said:
wow i thought i sucked at this game. I CANT STAND these mothaf**kers that pick War Machine or Ironman and just sit back and blast away with the god damn uni-beam. SUCK IT!
are u serious? its so easy to beat...
 08-01-2009, 04:03 PM         #294
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
by the way i played like 4 or 5 matches on this online
i told myself i was going to play it alot online cuz s**ts its just great t ohave it again
and gotta take advantage
!
hahaha

does anyone know if there are any unlockables or anything .....
and does anyone know how to do that one Akuma move that grabs the opponent and does all kinda hits and at the end some symbol comes out?
 8 years ago '06        #295
bookerx3 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$903 | Props total: 6 6
 ElMarroAfamado said:
by the way i played like 4 or 5 matches on this online
i told myself i was going to play it alot online cuz s**ts its just great t ohave it again
and gotta take advantage
!
hahaha

does anyone know if there are any unlockables or anything .....
and does anyone know how to do that one Akuma move that grabs the opponent and does all kinda hits and at the end some symbol comes out?
Akuma's Raging Demon is: X X --> A Y... well I guess that translates to lp, lp, -->, lk, hp
 8 years ago '04        #296
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,861 | Props total: 2013 2013
 ElMarroAfamado said:
by the way i played like 4 or 5 matches on this online
i told myself i was going to play it alot online cuz s**ts its just great t ohave it again
and gotta take advantage
!
hahaha

does anyone know if there are any unlockables or anything .....
and does anyone know how to do that one Akuma move that grabs the opponent and does all kinda hits and at the end some symbol comes out?
thats my favorite move... ive down it at least 5 times online so far and a bunch of times to my friends..

its X X > A Y on default controls... best time to do it is when they are in a corner or u have just struck them... otherwise its very easy to avoid and u waste 3 hypers

next im gonna get hayatos crazy s**t down again...
 8 years ago '04        #297
goldenchild7317 
space
avatar space
space
$500 | Props total: 11 11
gamestag goldenchild731 also in the sig come see me...
 08-01-2009, 07:14 PM         #298
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bookerx3 said:
Akuma's Raging Demon is: X X --> A Y... well I guess that translates to lp, lp, -->, lk, hp
Thanks ima try iiiit!
:dancingcool:
 08-01-2009, 07:16 PM         #299
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
thats my favorite move... ive down it at least 5 times online so far and a bunch of times to my friends..

its X X > A Y on default controls... best time to do it is when they are in a corner or u have just struck them... otherwise its very easy to avoid and u waste 3 hypers

next im gonna get hayatos crazy s**t down again...
Cool Thanks :dancingcool:
man there are all sorts of moves that are as cool as that one Akuma one
but i aint like a hardcore i guess i dont know but
for the most part all i try to do is regular Hadoukens and backwards and with Kicks
to see what "super moves" they do and they usually work hahaha

but im sure other players have super moves difficult to get em with like Akumas
but beats me who the f**k they are
 8 years ago '04        #300
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3141 3141
I can't get that Black Hayato Move out to save my life...it nevers works for me :banghead:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 57
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
160 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Here is what Disney now owns.
77 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Walmart employee smokes weed in front of shoppers
65 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
99 comments
19 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy