most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '05        #21
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Mr.Big Deal said:
look at this scumbag,the fact that you use $ as an s shows the intelligence level you're on,ill a.ssume your rode the small bus to school b***h
man shut the f**k up and go post in the knowledge corner with that wack a.ss comeback. we all know wtf he means by using $ signs as s's so wtf does that say about your intelligence level. then u still watch wrestling after the age of 20
 04-29-2009, 05:47 PM         #22
Mr.Big Deal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dabigboi305 said:
LOL i can see scumbag is your favorite word :laughing9: you cnt hang man just give up i will destroy you lol this aint wrestling this is reality so carry you and ya Shawn Michaels loving a$$ to another thread and hate
you're right i cnt hang

the truth of your reality is this....when you were born your mother wanted a girl,but she got you, so you need to get a s3x-change so you can get the balls to step to a real man you b***h

Last edited by Mr.Big Deal; 04-29-2009 at 05:55 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #23
dabigboi305  OP
space
space
$678 | Props total: 17 17
 Mr.Big Deal said:
you're right i cnt hang

the truth of your reality is this....when you were born your mother wanted a girl,but she got you, so you need to get a s3x-change so you can get the balls to step to a real man you b***h
LMAO WOW YOUr hella lame YOU JUST OFFICIAL FAILED HANG your self one of the worse comebacks in history man your really making your self look bad look what ppl are writing about u :laughing9::laughing9::laughing9: just quit now
 9 years ago '06        #24
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Mr.Big Deal said:
Here's a tip scumbag: QUIT

my 1st day of p90x 7 months ago i didn't even come close to throwing up and i was in horrible shape,if you can't make it through day 1 maybe you ain't built for a real man's exercise program

pilates is probably more suited towards your feminine personality

the thread aint about you , dude's tryna do something for himself.
 9 years ago '04        #25
Sinna555 
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 3 3
I just finished the first week in the second phase. Its a great workout and shows you so many techniques. The only thing I switched is Ill go to a yoga class at the gym instead of watching it and Ill jog or find a bball or hockey game to play instead of doing that shadowboxing kempo.
 9 years ago '06        #26
dabigboi305  OP
space
space
yea i dnt do the kemp i go jogging instead
 05-04-2009, 12:26 AM         #27
KevinJProducer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr.Big Deal said:
you're right i cnt hang

why are you even in here? anyways it seems this "scumbag" has nothing better to do. im thinking about trying this program.
 05-04-2009, 01:46 AM         #28
Moniker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm bout to start this ish in 1-2 weeks. Actually a couple of co-workers are startin it this month. Hopefully it'll help those that need it.
 9 years ago '06        #29
dabigboi305  OP
space
space
any one thinking about joining the p90x crew should its a good program you just have to be tuff and stick in there im starting week 2 today and i already see results i cant wait till day 90 :) even thou i dnt follow the nutrient plan lol
 05-04-2009, 08:06 PM         #30
KevinJProducer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dabigboi305 said:
any one thinking about joining the p90x crew should its a good program you just have to be tuff and stick in there im starting week 2 today and i already see results i cant wait till day 90 :) even thou i dnt follow the nutrient plan lol
i want to join but where did you buy this at?
 05-04-2009, 08:38 PM         #31
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
question: are you following the diet plan? it is a great workout but you will not see dramatic results unless you also diet.

here is the best advice I could give:

go here ->

enter all of the info from steps 1-4 and it will tell you how many calories you need to eat each day to hit a goal weight in a predetermined amount of time that you choose. if you don't do this you will fail in the long run, trust me. read the labels on all of the items you eat at home and use websites for fast food & restaurants, etc... for at least a couple of weeks, log all of the calories you eat until your eyes open to how much you are really eating each day and how often you are exceeding the amount you need to eat to lose weight. once you get used to it, you can stop logging and just make the right choices...

p90x is a great program and introduces you to all kinds of exercise that you would never do otherwise. but any success is 80% diet & 20% exercise no matter how good the exercise plan is. once you learn to track calories, you will open your eyes to how many liquid calories (ex. pop, juice) that you consume and also how much the snacking right after work/school sets you back. just changing to water or zero calorie diet pop is enough to help tremendously. also make smart snack choices - i.e. a granola bar or yogurt instead of diving into a bag of chips or candy. if you are going to eat chips, put them in a small bowl and only eat what fills the bowl, no seconds....things like this will make a big difference and it becomes crystal clear why you are overweight once you are counting calories.

it sucks to have to work that hard at it both mentally and physically, but unless you are blessed with high metabolism it is the only way that you can look close to the way you want.

----

EDIT: if you unsure of what a healthy goal weight is for your height, go here

enter in various values for current weight until you land in the normal range.

a lot of people don't want to change what they eat no matter what - but trust me you will end up having to do it now or later in order to succeed, it's your choice.

Last edited by 22k; 05-04-2009 at 08:57 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #32
dabigboi305  OP
space
space
Yea i guess your right lol im not over weight im actually skinny thats why i dont follow the nutrient plan i want to gain some weight i want to be atleast 175-180 but i do have problems getting well defined abs my diet could be the problem but yea p90x is great im on week 2 and already see changes... but yea ima try to follow the nutrient plan as close as i can thanks for all the info :applause:

Last edited by dabigboi305; 05-04-2009 at 09:17 PM..
 05-05-2009, 05:45 PM         #33
DwRecKeR77053 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dabigboi305 said:
I ALMOST THREW UP i was not feeling good at all and i thought i was in shape lol but i think it was from having a empty stomach my mistake...... but if i remember i'll post some pics at 30 days and 90 days Just gotta keep my motivation and commitment up there....... but those of you whos doing p90x leave me some tips and stuff i preciate it BRING IT!!!:dancingcool:
i've done that once, eating before a hardcore workout and i wont ever do that again. always eat you something even if its a small meal but dont overdo it with a large meal . eat something 30 minutes to an hour before you work out and you wont have any sugar attacks like you did. when you dont eat your muscles have to feed off internel tissues and organs which cause you to get dizzy and nausea when theirs no protein, sugar, or carbs present in the body.
 9 years ago '06        #34
dabigboi305  OP
space
space
 KevinJProducer said:

Well if you want to buy it the infomercials are always on it cost over $100 but me i downloaded the torrent lol why not get it for free
 9 years ago '06        #35
dabigboi305  OP
space
space
 DwRecKeR77053 said:
i've done that once, eating before a hardcore workout and i wont ever do that again. always eat you something even if its a small meal but dont overdo it with a large meal . eat something 30 minutes to an hour before you work out and you wont have any sugar attacks like you did. when you dont eat your muscles have to feed off internel tissues and organs which cause you to get dizzy and nausea when theirs no protein, sugar, or carbs present in the body.
Thanks for the info man lol because that day was crazy i hate that feeling make you dont want to work out ever again
 9 years ago '05        #36
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
 KevinJProducer said:
Aren't the links in one of the sticky threads? I just checked. If they are dead you can still find it on other sites.
 9 years ago '04        #37
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 DwRecKeR77053 said:
:lostit0: Uh huh, I lift in the morning about 40 minutes after I wake up on H2O + supplements without any of these symptoms.

Sugars = Carbohydrates
 9 years ago '06        #38
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2057 2057
so what is this p90x? i would like some info about it
 05-09-2009, 08:23 PM         #39
Bacardi151 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so what is this p90x? i would like some info about it
P90X is 90 day workout program mixes strength training, cardio, yoga and martial arts together in a workout. Its really good i started this past monday and have already lost weight, not to say i was overweight i'm 5'9 and was 175 not im down to 170 after one week...it gives you a nutrition plan and exercise routine that you follow with on DVD's...all you need is a pull up bar dumbells and a yoga mat if you want if not a towel or two on a hard floor works too... as 22k said diet is a huge part of it, I dont follow the diet exactly how it says but i eat the same amount of protein, carbs, fat each day just not the exact meals as it gives you and ive already seen reults...its a great program cant wait until day 90! keep it up dabigboi305 its a great program....TreZ if you look on youtube the infomercial is up there if not works you should give the program a try
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
237 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
299 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
91 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy