Starting P90X today was the 1st day and let me SAYYY

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #1
7588 pageviews
38 comments

dabigboi305 
space
space
$678 | Props total: 17 17
Starting P90X today was the 1st day and let me SAYYY

I ALMOST THREW UP i was not feeling good at all and i thought i was in shape lol but i think it was from having a empty stomach image my mistake...... but if i remember i'll post some pics at 30 days and 90 days Just gotta keep my motivation and commitment up there....... but those of you whos doing p90x leave me some tips and stuff i preciate it BRING IT!!!:dancingcool:

Last edited by dabigboi305; 04-27-2009 at 11:59 PM..

38 comments for "Starting P90X today was the 1st day and let me SAYYY"

04-27-2009, 09:50 PM         #2
Mr.Big Deal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dabigboi305 said:
I ALMOST THREW UP i was not feeling good at all and i thought i was in shape lol...... just 1 year out of highschool and im very active play ball often and jog but if i remember i'll post some pics at 30 days and 90 days i just hope i can keep my self going lol because today was crazy i feel like its harder then lifting and i use to lift hard in HS....... but those of you whos doing p90x leave me some tips and stuff i preciate it BRING IT!!!:dancingcool:
Here's a tip scumbag: QUIT

my 1st day of p90x 7 months ago i didn't even come close to throwing up and i was in horrible shape,if you can't make it through day 1 maybe you ain't built for a real man's exercise program

pilates is probably more suited towards your feminine personality

Last edited by Mr.Big Deal; 04-28-2009 at 11:28 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #3
dabigboi305  OP
space
space
 Mr.Big Deal said:

my 1st day of p90x 7 months ago i didn't even come close to throwing up and i was in horrible shape,if you can't make it through day 1 maybe you ain't for a real man's exercise program

LMAO LOOK AT THIS hater fool go watch some fake a$$ wrestling ..... just know pu$$yS like you keep me going n*gga pilate THESE NUTZ b!tch and suck it eazy

Last edited by dabigboi305; 04-27-2009 at 10:13 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #4
Woody 
space
space
space
$4,079 | Props total: 32 32
I just hit day 30. In the best shape I've ever been in. Just keep it up everyday and you'll see/feel results.
 9 years ago '06        #5
dabigboi305  OP
space
space
Bet that up woody ima keep it up...And u keep up da hard work too
 04-28-2009, 11:29 AM         #6
Mr.Big Deal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dabigboi305 said:
LMAO LOOK AT THIS hater fool go watch some fake a$$ wrestling ..... just know pu$$yS like you keep me going n*gga pilate THESE NUTZ b!tch and suck it eazy
look at this scumbag,the fact that you use $ as an s shows the intelligence level you're on,ill a.ssume your rode the small bus to school b***h
 9 years ago '06        #7
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
 Mr.Big Deal said:
look at this scumbag,the fact that you use $ as an s shows the intelligence level you're on,ill a.ssume your rode the small bus to school b***h
Great comment considering your post is riddled with idiocy.
 9 years ago '06        #8
dabigboi305  OP
space
space
lol yea see yorkell gets the point haha you just made ya self look like a fool....Your a die hard wrestling fan go sit down and watch your fake male soap oprahs (WWF) lil HO3
 9 years ago '04        #9
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 Mr.Big Deal said:

my 1st day of p90x 7 months ago i didn't even come close to throwing up and i was in horrible shape,if you can't make it through day 1 maybe you ain't built for a real man's exercise program

pilates > p90x

04-28-2009, 09:28 PM         #10
Mr.Big Deal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dabigboi305 said:
lol yea see yorkell gets the point haha you just made ya self look like a fool....Your a die hard wrestling fan go sit down and watch your fake male soap oprahs (WWF) lil HO3
why don't you get outta my thread and go buy some bootleg jordans or something,i don't a.ssociate with you low income trash
 9 years ago '06        #11
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25849 25849
 Mr.Big Deal said:
why don't you get outta my thread and go buy some bootleg jordans or something,i don't a.ssociate with you low income trash
congrats on starting that p90x i haven't started it yet but plan to soon h=is the workout really intense
 9 years ago '04        #12
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651
I love how Mr.Big Deal sounds like he weighs 350 pounds and has a roided out neck as big as a tire with his posts in here.
 9 years ago '06        #13
lexball50 
space
space
$2,107 | Props total: 192 192
Good s**t bro, i started P90X a lil while back and had that same feeling like I was about to lose it . I stay in the gym lifting and try in some bball days but that p90x is a lil different, it throws in a lot of stuff I havent been doing. But that s**t will have you in shape.
 04-29-2009, 01:34 PM         #14
AlBundysfingers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
90x is no joke man. s**t works. just stick to it. good luck man.
 9 years ago '06        #15
dabigboi305  OP
space
space
I apreciat all the positve feedback ;)............BUT Mr.Big Deal if you dont get ya Fake wrestling a$$ out of this thread :slap: and aint nothing fake about me bro thats all you, your the die hard wrestling fan now thats FAKE and you a.ssociat with it HEAVLY & this is my thread not yours DAMN u must be really dumb :laughing9: ...You starting to make ya self look like a real a$$ lol HAHAHA

Last edited by dabigboi305; 04-29-2009 at 02:36 PM..
 04-29-2009, 02:58 PM         #16
Mr.Big Deal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dabigboi305 said:
I apreciat all the positve feedback ;)............BUT Mr.Big Deal if you dont get ya Fake wrestling a$$ out of this thread :slap: and aint nothing fake about me bro thats all you, your the die hard wrestling fan now thats FAKE and you a.ssociat with it HEAVLY & this is my thread not yours DAMN u must be really dumb :laughing9: ...You starting to make ya self look like a real a$$ lol HAHAHA
normally i'd s**t on a scumbag like you for your horrific spelling,but then again you're from florida,what else would one expect from there
 9 years ago '06        #17
dabigboi305  OP
space
space
what ever your DISMISSED & if i wanted to spell right then i would this is the internet (forum) who gives a damn & trust me i'll eat u alive just off ya wrestling love alone haha so i'll love to see you $hit on me looks like ive been doing all the $hitting round hear but this is about p90x if you want me to destroy you go make a thread untill then we dnt need you round here :yayo: :cya:
 04-29-2009, 04:14 PM         #18
Mr.Big Deal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dabigboi305 said:
what ever your DISMISSED & if i wanted to spell right then i would this is the internet (forum) who gives a damn & trust me i'll eat u alive just off ya wrestling love alone haha so i'll love to see you $hit on me looks like ive been doing all the $hitting round hear but this is about p90x if you want me to destroy you go make a thread untill then we dnt need you round here :yayo: :cya:

words aren't even needed for this sheer buffoonery and stupidity,why don't you go sit in the corner or something scumbag
 9 years ago '06        #19
dabigboi305  OP
space
space
 Mr.Big Deal said:

words aren't even needed for this sheer buffoonery and stupidity,why don't you go sit in the corner or something scumbag
LOL i can see scumbag is your favorite word :laughing9: you cnt hang man just give up i will destroy you lol this aint wrestling this is reality so carry you and ya Shawn Michaels loving a$$ to another thread and hate
 04-29-2009, 04:46 PM         #20
mastakillah21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ay bud.. post in the other p90x thread.... its actually a better discussion without these wrestling f*gs ruining a serious topic
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy