Eagles won the draft

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #161
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 slimwillie said:
Nicks is 6'0 212lbs

Maclin is 6'0 200lbs

if the Giants wanted big and strong they got the wrong guy because Kenny Britt(6'3") went #30
you lose dumb a.ss
we also got a 6'6 receiver later on for cheaper you dumb f**k
 04-26-2009, 08:56 PM         #162
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WHy eagles fan keep saying we salty....smh yall nuggas should be...yall havent won a ship...yet....yall nuggas need to catch up
 9 years ago '04        #163
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 slimwillie said:
you said you wouldn't take Maclin because he's not big and strong. but you took Nicks.

so my point remains The Giants would have taken Maclin if they could and still got the flop from Cal Poly you dumb f**k

if the Giants coulda got Maclin you'd be a pubic hair on that n*ggas sack :greetings10:

the Giants been knocked outta the play-offs 2 times in the last 3 years by the Eagles. I know why you're salty
why you keep sayin the giants wanted maclin if he was available? its obvious they had their sights on nicks. if they wanted maclin that badly they could of easily traded up since they had a s**tload of picks. like i said, i would be pissed if they got maclin like i was disappointed they got nicks instead of britt.

yada yada yada giants got knocked out the playoffs twice in 3 years by the eagles. but what you fail to mean that 1 year of those 3. we won the super bowl. why would i be salty?

when your team win a superbowl, then speak.
 9 years ago '08        #164
RomoChokes 2 heat pts
space
space
$517 | Props total: 0 0
 slimwillie said:
you said you wouldn't take Maclin because he's not big and strong. but you took Nicks.

so my point remains The Giants would have taken Maclin if they could and still got the flop from Cal Poly you dumb f**k

if the Giants coulda got Maclin you'd be a pubic hair on that n*ggas sack :greetings10:

the Giants been knocked outta the play-offs 2 times in the last 3 years by the Eagles. I know why you're salty
pretty much sums it up
 04-26-2009, 09:16 PM         #165
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
why you keep sayin the giants wanted maclin if he was available? its obvious they had their sights on nicks. if they wanted maclin that badly they could of easily traded up since they had a s**tload of picks. like i said, i would be pissed if they got maclin like i was disappointed they got nicks instead of britt.

yada yada yada giants got knocked out the playoffs twice in 3 years by the eagles. but what you fail to mean that 1 year of those 3. we won the super bowl. why would i be salty?

when your team win a superbowl, then speak.
exactly....at first i liked britt over here..but after looking more at hakeem's plays..hes better to me...britt is just tall
 9 years ago '06        #166
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,375 | Props total: 5656 5656
I was hoping the vikings could have traded down and got nicks. that dude has hands and the vikings haven't had a possession receiver that has been dependable in a while.
 9 years ago '06        #167
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,375 | Props total: 5656 5656
teams have their own ratings whether the media agrees with them or not. it all depends if a player fits the system the team is trying to run.
 04-26-2009, 09:35 PM         #168
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
corey webster wouldn't start on the Eagles

I never said your D was trash you emo f*g**t. but your front 7 is the best in football IMO your secondary is trash.

the Eagles D won them the game. true but if the Giants D is so good why didn't they win the game for them?
He prob wouldnt thats why you never have and never will win s**t.
 9 years ago '04        #169
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 slimwillie said:
they had their sights on Nicks because Maclin was projected to be the 2nd WR to go but since Oakland is a bunch of f**k ups they left Maclin on the board.

why would the Giants want Nicks over Maclin? Maclin was DEFINATELY RATED HIGHER. and as of right now ratings is all we have
all the analysts was sayin outside of crabtree, nicks was the most nfl ready receiver.

obviously the giants see somethin they like since they were high on him before the draft. you'll find out the reason when nicks is catchin passes over who ever your safeties are nowadays anyway.
 9 years ago '04        #170
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 slimwillie said:
this is what you originally posted. they were looking for big tall recivers thats why they wouldn't have taken Maclin if they could.

but Nicks isn't big and strong you f**kin s**t for brains he's the same size as Maclin

so if Maclin's a 5'9 pipsqueak so is Nicks
obviously the giants wanted somebody that can run routes.

Maclin is a big-play threat both as a wideout and a return man. He reaches his exceptional top-end speed quickly and is an instinctive open-field runner who reads defenses as well as his blocks well. Maclin has to improve his route running and ability to get off the line working against press coverage, but his quick feet suggest he's capable of improving in both areas.

Nicks gained 14 pounds between the combine and his pro day and that is reason for concern. However, we still believe he has the ability to make an immediate contribution. He doesn't have great initial quickness, but he shows good footwork getting in and out of his breaks, and he isn't going to get pushed around by corners. Nicks also flashes fly-trap hands and the ability to make spectacular catches. His catch during the Meineke Car Care Bowl was one of the year's most impressive.

have fun with your receiver that runs squiggly lines on a go route you d**k head
 9 years ago '04        #171
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 slimwillie said:
thats what all you f*g**ts said about Manningham last year.

drafted 3 receivers in 2 years (in the top 3) rounds. I guess you're hoping one will make Eli good

Maclin,Curtis,Jackson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Giants WR

Eagles D (the one that won the game against the Giants>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Giants D
are you stupid? you expect manningham to play over plax, toomer, smith and hixon?
 04-26-2009, 09:53 PM         #172
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this nikka said nicks isnt strong...gtfoh....all maclin is just speed thats it what is he going to do when somebody presses him and jams him at the line...yea he will be good when you run a reverse or a screen and maybe a streak depends on whos defending him....

Last edited by NYGallday; 04-26-2009 at 09:55 PM..
 04-26-2009, 10:11 PM         #173
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
still bragging about those chips that happened when you were 3

win a diviison and you'll be taken serious :greetings10:

BTW

Eagles D>>>>>>>>>>>Skins and Giants D

numbers don't lie
WE added more to our D tho. Our secondary was already nasty. But our D Line was average. We have the best D in the division now. :greetings10: and yall are the worst NFC leading defense ever You only went up after yall smashed on the Cowgirls Yall arent the best D in the NFC.
 04-26-2009, 10:19 PM         #174
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea skins d is nasty now...Haynesworth takes up two blockers....and orakpo a beast...

but the thing is....the giants got the most depth at defensive line osi,tuck,robbins,canty,benard,kiwi,cofield that means we keep constant pressure throughtout the whole game last year tuck was beasting requiring double teams and robbins

was injured with his hands and shoulder messed up and kiwi just couldnt get to the qb but now that osi is back offense will have to double one or the other which will leave someone to get instant pressure...

now if haynesworth gets injured..then the skins line becomes average unless orakpo is straight beasting
 9 years ago '04        #175
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
 NYGallday said:
yea skins d is nasty now...Haynesworth takes up two blockers....and orakpo a beast...

but the thing is....the giants got the most depth at defensive line osi,tuck,robbins,canty,benard,kiwi,cofield that means we keep constant pressure throughtout the whole game last year tuck was beasting requiring double teams and robbins

was injured with his hands and shoulder messed up and kiwi just couldnt get to the qb but now that osi is back offense will have to double one or the other which will leave someone to get instant pressure...

now if haynesworth gets injured..then the skins line becomes average unless orakpo is straight beasting
Haynesworth aint a 3 down guy either is he?? i kno he gets winded quick and is known to get gassed easily...but still the Redskins line is lookin damn good right about now
 04-26-2009, 10:27 PM         #176
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sometimes he does play 3rd downs..back in tennessee they used to put him at de on 3rd if i can remember but thats true he does get tired...
 9 years ago '04        #177
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
 NYGallday said:
sometimes he does play 3rd downs..back in tennessee they used to put him at de on 3rd if i can remember but thats true he does get tired...
ooo ok, well its still a good pickup nonetheless...i'm worried tho cuz Columbo and Adams are terrible against edge rushers that have speed and we are in a division that now has at least 1 on every team
 9 years ago '07        #178
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 451 451
 slimwillie said:
no he can be but you n*ggas are actin like he's a given

truth is Maclin was rated way higher then Nicks so stay mad
 Venom said:
obviously the giants wanted somebody that can run routes.

Maclin is a big-play threat both as a wideout and a return man. He reaches his exceptional top-end speed quickly and is an instinctive open-field runner who reads defenses as well as his blocks well. Maclin has to improve his route running and ability to get off the line working against press coverage, but his quick feet suggest he's capable of improving in both areas.

Nicks gained 14 pounds between the combine and his pro day and that is reason for concern. However, we still believe he has the ability to make an immediate contribution. He doesn't have great initial quickness, but he shows good footwork getting in and out of his breaks, and he isn't going to get pushed around by corners. Nicks also flashes fly-trap hands and the ability to make spectacular catches. His catch during the Meineke Car Care Bowl was one of the year's most impressive.

have fun with your receiver that runs squiggly lines on a go route you d**k head

these eagle fans have the nerve to call giant fans slow but i said plenty of times that nicks is ready to start now and these eagle fans still dont get it maclin is a "project" wr right now and if he have a problem getting off the line in bump coverage then how he gonna get off the line against the giants corners?! thats all they play is press coverage.the only reason maclin was ranked higher then nicks is because of his speed and punt/kick return ability.

as a wr nicks>>>>>>>>>>maclin
 9 years ago '08        #179
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Still can't believe was handed to the foreskins
 9 years ago '05        #180
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4903 4903
We had a good draft. I am not too happy with the Maclin pick but a lot of people are. Other than that we got RB depth. Got OT depth and picked up a potential big play TE in the 5th round. Did we have the best draft? I dunno. It all depends on who addressed their biggest needs more. I am inclined to say the Jets b/c they were about to enter the season with Kellen Clemen as their starting QB.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy