Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #121
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,375 | Props total: 5656 5656
as much as I despise the packers and the bears, they had a good draft. same with the lions. the NFC north is going to be a lot better as a whole this coming year.
 9 years ago '04        #122
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 The Blueprint² said:
@ our window closing. Thats what they said in 2004. McNabb is the only one getting up there in age along with westbrook. So again how has our window closed when our defense is young as s**t and rated number three in the L last year?
mcnabb is getting old,he's your franchise qb,y'all can't win a super bowl with him how u gonna win one without him?

dude is toward the end of his prime,he's 32 and injury prone,how many more years u think he has?your window to win a title(at least with mcnabb at qb)is closing faster then u know.
 04-26-2009, 06:03 PM         #123
The Blueprint² 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga, McNabb just had the most passing yards hes ever had last year. Hes FAR from being done. He has a good five six years left in him.
 9 years ago '07        #124
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 The Blueprint² said:
n*gga, McNabb just had the most passing yards hes ever had last year. Hes FAR from being done. He has a good five six years left in him.
reaching at its finest
 9 years ago '09        #125
RedStang92 
space
space
$61 | Props total: 0 0
wow, a lot of u guys are just retarded.

desean and Jeremy are two different receivers. Jeremy is 6" 1/8 and desean is 5"10, jeremy is 200 pounds and desean is 175.

and i take it anquan boldin sucks? cuz from wat the nfl draft broadcasters where saying is he is infact just like anquan boldin. Height: 6-1 Weight: 217 Age: 28

not to mention he is only 20 years old and they did state he will gain weight and get bigger.
 04-26-2009, 06:36 PM         #126
The Blueprint² 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Truth B T0ld said:
reaching at its finest
How is it a reach? (Enter gay little smiley here)

Did I not just say he had HIS BEST YEAR passing last year?
 04-26-2009, 06:38 PM         #127
The Blueprint² 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RedStang92 said:

desean and Jeremy are two different receivers. Jeremy is 6" 1/8 and desean is 5"10, jeremy is 200 pounds and desean is 175.

and i take it anquan boldin sucks? cuz from wat the nfl draft broadcasters where saying is he is infact just like anquan boldin. Height: 6-1 Weight: 217 Age: 28

not to mention he is only 20 years old and they did state he will gain weight and get bigger.
Dogg this is boxden, n*ggas are so enamored with what the "experts" say that they dont think for themselves. Everybody saw espn rippin the pick so they hopped on the bandwagon except maclin was rated as the number 2 wideout in this years draft

And I agree with your anquan a.ssessment, who knows how good he'll be without fitz on the other side anyways
 9 years ago '04        #128
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
 RedStang92 said:

please....please dont tell me that you didnt just say that Maclin is like Boldin. He doesnt play anything like Boldin. Boldin is physical and goes across the middle for the tough catches while Maclin just runs bubble screens
 9 years ago '07        #129
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 NoLedge18720 said:
please....please dont tell me that you didnt just say that Maclin is like Boldin. He doesnt play anything like Boldin. Boldin is physical and goes across the middle for the tough catches while Maclin just runs bubble screens
Its easy to tell who actually watches football by idiot statements like the one u had to respond to....in no way shape or form is boldin and maclin the same....if u said maclin and stallworth then yeah
 9 years ago '07        #130
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 451 451
 The Blueprint² said:
Dogg this is boxden, n*ggas are so enamored with what the "experts" say that they dont think for themselves. Everybody saw espn rippin the pick so they hopped on the bandwagon except maclin was rated as the number 2 wideout in this years draft

And I agree with your anquan a.ssessment, who knows how good he'll be without fitz on the other side anyways
u the same person who said maclin is a top 10 wr and he didnt even step foot on a nfl field
 04-26-2009, 07:11 PM         #131
The Blueprint² 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didnt say he was a top 10 receiver already, I said he was a top 10 talent in this years draft which we got at the 19th pick.

:disdain2: @ slow n*ggas.
 9 years ago '05        #132
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
I'll give it to the Eagles, they had a very good draft, one of the best. They got great value for their picks. My concerns if I was an Eag;es fan though would be, who is going to be the short yardage back and how will the receivers fare in run blocking against physical corners.

Jackson is 5'10, Maclin is 6', Curtis is 6' and Brown is 6'1, none are over 200 lbs. That would be my concern, how will they handle run blocking.

Here are the heights and weights of the Giants 3 starting corners, which all are physical and good tacklers.

Corey Webster 6' 200 lbs
Aaron Ross 6' 197 lbs
Terrell Thomas 6' 199 lbs

That is something I would think about if I was a Eagles fan and something as a Giants' fan I look at and think is a weakness. We'll see how they do though, good draft though.
 9 years ago '04        #133
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
kansas city won the draft last year and we saw how they turned out :rolleyes:
 9 years ago '04        #134
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 slimwillie said:
:applause::applause:

If the Giants got Maclin @ 29 they'd be bragging.

before the Eagles got Maclin every1 knew Maclin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hicks

@ you actin like we wanted maclin. if the giants picked maclin, we would be pissed
 04-26-2009, 07:36 PM         #135
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
@ people acting like Maclin being "like" Jackson is a bad thing. a rookie with 900+ yards is great so if Maclin can do that and Jackson can get better watch out.

Maclin 4.35 - 40

D Jack 4.3 - 40

Curtis 4.4 - 40

who has 3 corners that can single all three of these burners
Oakland Raiders.

:greetings10:
 9 years ago '07        #136
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 slimwillie said:
@ people acting like Maclin being "like" Jackson is a bad thing. a rookie with 900+ yards is great so if Maclin can do that and Jackson can get better watch out.

Maclin 4.35 - 40

D Jack 4.3 - 40

Curtis 4.4 - 40

who has 3 corners that can single all three of these burners
Rogers, hall, and smoot plus landry/horton got the eagles on lock

and no way the eagles got the best wr tandem.....wayne/gonzalez and welker/moss and marshall/royal are all better duos
 9 years ago '04        #137
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 slimwillie said:
why? Maclin was rated higher then Hicks by EVERY1. even the Giants
giants were lookin for tall big receivers. not some 5'9 pipsqueak
 9 years ago '07        #138
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 slimwillie said:
um it takes atleast 2-3 years for most rookies to pay-off. so yeah KC future looks alot brighter then it did 2 years ago
so then why would you expect maclin to start ballin so quickly

i will have to agree that trading for a proven player like peters is wayy better than risking it on some 1st round pick

Last edited by ttime236; 04-26-2009 at 07:44 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #139
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 slimwillie said:
um it takes atleast 2-3 years for most rookies to pay-off. so yeah KC future looks alot brighter then it did 2 years ago
point is. a good draft doesnt mean a team would do s**t this season
 04-26-2009, 07:43 PM         #140
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
Oakland has 1 good player on D.

didn't you n*ggas get sonned by Eddie Royal in his 1st pro game :greetings10:
@ you thinking Maclin is going to be anything... you wonder how he fell to uall.

Dude out of those spread offenses ain't s**t in the League.

Nnamdi would lock down Desean, Chris Johnson would lock down your boy Curtis. And Maclin.. enough said already.

And DEANGELO HALL got ate up by Eddie Royal, not the RAIDERS.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy