Damn!! Is all I can say
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-26-2009, 02:52 PM         #101
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well leroy hill just got released so we will see who picks him up

but yea our defense is beast this year...especially with osi back..someone either him or tuck will have to get double teamed
 04-26-2009, 02:55 PM         #102
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Season is too damn far away :disdain2:
 04-26-2009, 02:59 PM         #103
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hell yea...but is good 4 me imma try and save up tickets to go to some giants games....and the good thing i dont work on sundays
 9 years ago '06        #104
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,253 | Props total: 91 91
 The Blueprint˛ said:
agreed, and i hate pre-season
 9 years ago '07        #105
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 wepainters said:
Best offensive line in football, number 4 qb in the league, 2 headed monster at RB and the faster receiving core in the league. Answer me how the Giants will deal with Eagles' offense?
'Skins gonna deal with the eagles same way as last year...by shutting them out:greetings10:

And leroy hill better not join the damn nfc east. everybodys squad is too stacked already these days
 04-26-2009, 03:43 PM         #106
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ttime your D was on point last year to. The main question is what did yall do to improve your s**tty offense?
 04-26-2009, 03:45 PM         #107
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man if leroy ends up In Ny i think ill pass out..but i doubt that will happen
 9 years ago '07        #108
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Ttime your D was on point last year to. The main question is what did yall do to improve your s**tty offense?
not a damn thing besides get dockery on the oline

thomas and kelly and fred davis didnt do s**t last season, imma hope they actually contribute this year. We dropped 10 points a game in the second half we cant possibly be worst than that again
 9 years ago '05        #109
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,205 | Props total: 171 171
 The Blueprint˛ said:
 Pyro911 said:
agreed, and i hate pre-season
Y'all ain't never lied....Can't wait for that first game to see if the Eagles really as good as they think...
 9 years ago '05        #110
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
Just in case ya'll forgot..jackson had 912 yards and he aint even start every game. So if ya'll say hes just like maclin, put them on the field with westbrook curtis an celek an see what happens
 9 years ago '04        #111
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1350 1350
 24/7foamz said:
and i ask u how u gonna deal with the giants defense?
Giants fans stay losin. smh @ this line.

how YOU gon deal with the Eagles defense, which was top 3 in the LEAGUE last year.
minus dawkins, plus youth, talent and speed.

LET ALONE their offense which is gonna be vicious......

you're retarded if you think the Giants got a shot with Eli and no Plaxico.

chu crazy
 9 years ago '07        #112
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,125 | Props total: 6359 6359
hmm i wish we could have scooped up maybe a safety or LB just in case...would have been nice to have some more depth ... have no clue why we selected another receiver who will probably get 0 playing time.

love the ingram pick ...i could def see him being our big threat down the middle guy ...if it wasnt for his injury he could have easily been the top 2-3 TE picked....good pick
 9 years ago '05        #113
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
NO IM NOT SATISFIED!!!! BOLDIN OR BUST!!!!! I'm a RAMS fan first but McNabb is my fav player
 9 years ago '04        #114
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 NYGallday said:
yep.....but we can still get edwards...just give them kiwi and a 5th

braylon+nicks+manningham+eli=ship
what sense would that have made??

reese went out of his way to create depth on our defensive line,so why the hell would he trade one of the most versatile players on our team,one of the best past rushers on our team?

people have it in their minds that with out a plaxico type wide out we can't win,which is bulls**t.

last year was last year.for one u never know the improvement the wide outs we have already will make.we develop players very well.the giants can take a guy in the 7th round,or even a guy off the practice squad and that guy will end up playing a role on our team.

reese knows what the f**k he's doing.if he felt that we could not win with out some super w.r. then he would have made a move somewhere.think about it,the pass rush was a HUGE CONCERN and he addressed it in a way that would not hurt us down the road and still helps us now as well as down the road.
 04-26-2009, 04:57 PM         #115
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mt fuji said:
what sense would that have made??

reese went out of his way to create depth on our defensive line,so why the hell would he trade one of the most versatile players on our team,one of the best past rushers on our team?

people have it in their minds that with out a plaxico type wide out we can't win,which is bulls**t.

last year was last year.for one u never know the improvement the wide outs we have already will make.we develop players very well.the giants can take a guy in the 7th round,or even a guy off the practice squad and that guy will end up playing a role on our team.

reese knows what the f**k he's doing.if he felt that we could not win with out some super w.r. then he would have made a move somewhere.think about it,the pass rush was a HUGE CONCERN and he addressed it in a way that would not hurt us down the road and still helps us now as well as down the road.
lol bro chill out..reese did a great job in the draft especially getting ramses....plus...braylon is a want not a need...that most was just me dreaming and s**t..
 9 years ago '04        #116
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 Grisly said:

how YOU gon deal with the Eagles defense, which was top 3 in the LEAGUE last year.

chu crazy
sounds good remains to be seen.

but,our d was pretty good to last year,and that was without osi,or did u forget about that?

i'll say this,after an extremely shaky start to the off season philly made up for it these last few weeks with the trade for the lineman and the draft.still,just going by recent history and you guys luck with wide receivers(jackson was most def an exception)as a giant fan i'm not worried.

our team is young,it's built to compete for now as well as years to come.our window is huge,philly's window is closing(and they know it,mcnabb ain't getting no younger)s**t,plaxico doesn't shoot himself you guys prolly don't even make the playoffs last year,we lost our two best pass rushers(strahan,osi)traded shockey,lost plax and we still had a pretty good season.says a lot about our team.
 9 years ago '07        #117
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,806 | Props total: 452 452
 Grisly said:

chu crazy
giants defense was top 5 with a banged up Dline and no depth and 3 backup linebackers starting(blackburn-special teamer,danny clark-is a bum! and pierce wouldnt start on half the teams in the nfl)and that was the starting linebackers all 3 was slow and couldnt cover and struggled blitzing! now the giants got linebackers that can cover(boley) and now a linebacker who can get after the qb from the linebacker position also(sintim) add osi coming back with the signing of rocky and canty and the dline is crazy along with the depth!

and did eli play a whole season without plax for u to make that a.ssumption? how about u fall back in give eli this offseason to work with his current wrs he have now which by the way jerry gave him 3 big targets.before u say "youre retarded if you think the giants got a shot with eli and no plaxico"

Last edited by 24/7foamz; 04-26-2009 at 05:06 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #118
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 KING*TITO said:
I think pretty much every team won in the draft... minus the Raiders, they must be out there mind....
Raiders and Broncos just don't understand some of the s**t they were doing.....Crabtree and 2010 first rounder >> ______ fukk is u talkin bout Ellz??
 04-26-2009, 05:09 PM         #119
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mt fuji said:

but,our d was pretty good to last year,and that was without osi,or did u forget about that?

i'll say this,after an extremely shaky start to the off season philly made up for it these last few weeks with the trade for the lineman and the draft.still,just going by recent history and you guys luck with wide receivers(jackson was most def an exception)as a giant fan i'm not worried.

our team is young,it's built to compete for now as well as years to come.our window is huge,philly's window is closing(and they know it,mcnabb ain't getting no younger)s**t,plaxico doesn't shoot himself you guys prolly don't even make the playoffs last year,we lost our two best pass rushers(strahan,osi)traded shockey,lost plax and we still had a pretty good season.says a lot about our team.
:applause:

Jerry reese is a genius..first i was like we better make a move for B.easy..but now i take that back..if we develop nicks and barden..we going to win it all again

plus we cant forget

Offense wins games ,Defense wins championships and we damn sure addressed our defense
 04-26-2009, 05:11 PM         #120
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mt fuji said:

@ our window closing. Thats what they said in 2004. McNabb is the only one getting up there in age along with westbrook. So again how has our window closed when our defense is young as s**t and rated number three in the L last year?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
189 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy