Eagles won the draft

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-26-2009, 05:45 AM         #61
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Did better than the Eagles...Got a DE who was projected to go in the first round and only got to pay him 2nd round money...plus we got Otah from y'all pick last year...Thanks again for a starting RT who will be pro-bowl by 2011 season...
:laughing19: :laughing9: :jumping0045:

You want a cookie? Because of your pick we were able to land Peters. Peters>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>Otah
 9 years ago '07        #62
jkjb16a 
space
space
$590 | Props total: 1 1
 KING*TITO said:
I think pretty much every team won in the draft... minus the Raiders, they must be out there mind....
:iagree:
 9 years ago '06        #63
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,987 | Props total: 10656 10656
na i don't think so....kinda dumb really.If they was takin a reciever and trading up to first round they could have got boldin no doubt about it.Now they're gamblin on a reciever to be mcnabb's savior which hasnt turned out in previous years.Also they lost a lot of players on defense.They picked up a decent back but it's goin to be hard to build to their defense in today's draft

Last edited by philly337; 04-26-2009 at 07:41 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #64
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Did better than the Eagles...Got a DE who was projected to go in the first round and only got to pay him 2nd round money...plus we got Otah from y'all pick last year...Thanks again for a starting RT who will be pro-bowl by 2011 season...
i'm a 49er fan and not sure if i'd be braggin about that.Yall gave up a first round pick for next year where the talent is a hell of a lot better than this years draft regardless if ur first round pick is late in the round and there is a reason he fell that low....49ers need a good pass rusher though so kinda wanted brown but just saying i think...

getting a first round pick in a better draft > gettin a 2nd and 4th in a bad draft
 04-26-2009, 07:37 AM         #65
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did you just say rebuild our defense?

You must have forgot we were the THIRD ranked D last year and lost only one starter who was THIRTY-SIX years old.

@ stupid n*ggas on boxden. And the boldin thing obviously came down to the 10 mil per year he wanted.
 9 years ago '06        #66
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Did you just say rebuild our defense?

You must have forgot we were the THIRD ranked D last year and lost only one starter who was THIRTY-SIX years old.

@ stupid n*ggas on boxden. And the boldin thing obviously came down to the 10 mil per year he wanted.
lol aight dog...watch when sheldon leaves how ur secondary is doin with dawkins and brown back there
 04-26-2009, 07:43 AM         #67
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sheldons not going anywhere n*gga....he still signed for 5 more years I think....eagles aint giving in to his demands, he'll realize that real quick.
 9 years ago '06        #68
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Sheldons not going anywhere n*gga....he still signed for 5 more years I think....eagles aint giving in to his demands, he'll realize that real quick.
just saying...yall got samuels but lost dawkins and sheppard and now sheldon wants out..those 3 been a big part of philly's defense for years if not the biggest part...don't act like the defense is still 100% intact
 04-26-2009, 07:51 AM         #69
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No you are wrong again. Joselio hanson was the nickel back last year not Lito. Log off n*gga.
 04-26-2009, 07:57 AM         #70
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can't wait for the season to start. the draft gets me suped every year.
 9 years ago '06        #71
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 The Blueprint˛ said:
No you are wrong again. Joselio hanson was the nickel back last year not Lito. Log off n*gga.
please show me where i said he started?U the one that needs to log off...u said yall lost 1 defensive player...don't even know ur own team lol.So ur saying sheppard hasn't been a big part of philly's D for the past few years?Last year was the first year he wasn't in every play and he was still there for depth..guessin u don't care about depth though lol

ur s**t is off...u think sheldon don't want out...don't think sheppard played for yall last year..i'm guessin u know dawkins still ain't on ur team
 04-26-2009, 08:11 AM         #72
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
f**kin idiot

back to reality; yea the eagles had a great draft day. filled needs at wr and rb and picked up peters also. one of the clear winners today, along with washington and the 9ers. Vikes also did good at 22
Im a idiot but you have s**t to negate what I said. Thks for proving you just like hitting that reply button by my name.
 9 years ago '08        #73
RomoChokes 2 heat pts
space
space
$517 | Props total: 0 0
Eagles Draft so far = A

i'll give them an A+ once they move up right in the third and take Jared Cook. why is this guy still on the board? hes a stud TE
 9 years ago '08        #74
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 NoLedge18720 said:
please broncos still got a better o-line than yall. We gave up the 2nd least amount of sacks last year and stay putting out 1000 yd rushers
All of ur line is over 30 besides Clady... and name me ur 1000 yd rusher the past 3 seasons..
 9 years ago '05        #75
igotjshoe 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,661 | Props total: 36 36
 KING*TITO said:
I think pretty much every team won in the draft... minus the Raiders, they must be out there mind....
:applause:
 9 years ago '04        #76
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3263 3263
 slimwillie said:
no Maclin is 4 inches taller and weighs 25 lbs more
damn man jackson is only 5'8"?? i thought he was 5'10 or somethin
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '05        #77
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 philly337 said:
i'm a 49er fan and not sure if i'd be braggin about that.Yall gave up a first round pick for next year where the talent is a hell of a lot better than this years draft regardless if ur first round pick is late in the round and there is a reason he fell that low....49ers need a good pass rusher though so kinda wanted brown but just saying i think...

getting a first round pick in a better draft > gettin a 2nd and 4th in a bad draft
Who's coming out next year who isn't a QB..which the Panthers wouldn't draft anyway?
 9 years ago '05        #78
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 The Blueprint˛ said:
:laughing19: :laughing9: :jumping0045:

You want a cookie? Because of your pick we were able to land Peters. Peters>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>Otah
Gross>>>>>Peters......

So what...
 04-26-2009, 01:54 PM         #79
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol last highlight i remember ellis hobbs had was him getting his ankles broken by plaxico in the superbowl and giving up the game winner:laughing19:
 04-26-2009, 02:04 PM         #80
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
please show me where i said he started?U the one that needs to log off...u said yall lost 1 defensive player...don't even know ur own team lol.So ur saying sheppard hasn't been a big part of philly's D for the past few years?Last year was the first year he wasn't in every play and he was still there for depth..guessin u don't care about depth though lol

ur s**t is off...u think sheldon don't want out...don't think sheppard played for yall last year..i'm guessin u know dawkins still ain't on ur team
You are truly retarded. Re-read my post idiot. I said we lost ONE STARTER from our THIRD ranked defense. You do know what a starter is right b***h a.ss? And obviously lito has contributed before last year, but I was talkin about last year of course now wasnt I? He had TWENTY tackles all year, yes were really gonna miss that awesome production

Secondly where did I say sheldon doesnt want out? I said he wants out but the eagles arent gonna trade him, but now that we picked up hobbs that might be a possiblity.

You've be sonned. Call me father next time you address me.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy