Eagles won the draft

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-25-2009, 11:09 PM         #41
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WELL ALL I KNOW THE LAST NORTH CAROLINA PLAYER THAT PLAYED FOR THE GIANTS.....WASSSSS

THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME LINEBACKER....LAWRENCE TAYLOR

SOOO HAKEEM NICKS PREPARE FOR GLORY NUGGA:agreement6: :agreement6: :agreement6:
 04-25-2009, 11:20 PM         #42
nyynyj225 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We know the Raiders and the Broncos lost the draft.
 9 years ago '04        #43
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 nyynyj225 said:
We know the Raiders and the Broncos lost the draft.
Broncos lost how?

NYGallday said:
WELL ALL I KNOW THE LAST NORTH CAROLINA PLAYER THAT PLAYED FOR THE GIANTS.....WASSSSS

THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME LINEBACKER....LAWRENCE TAYLOR

SOOO HAKEEM NICKS PREPARE FOR GLORY NUGGA:agreement6: :agreement6: :agreement6:

lol you should change your dream avy. sucks that didn't work out for you. I heard AZ is going to give him a contract extension.

Nicks is interesting tho lets see how that pans out

Last edited by K1; 04-25-2009 at 11:22 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #44
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Andre3000 said:
WTF??? U serious??? They did well. But by no means did they tear s**t up. That was a nice pick at RB tho esp that late.
f**kin idiot

back to reality; yea the eagles had a great draft day. filled needs at wr and rb and picked up peters also. one of the clear winners today, along with washington and the 9ers. Vikes also did good at 22

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 04-25-2009 at 11:24 PM..
 9 years ago '09        #45
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 198 198
the broncos s**tted on buckhalter.. he went there thinkin he's gonna be the main n*gga n den dey take Moreno early in the game.. grass aint always greener on the other side
 9 years ago '04        #46
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
 kp059 said:
the broncos s**tted on buckhalter.. he went there thinkin he's gonna be the main n*gga n den dey take Moreno early in the game.. grass aint always greener on the other side
buckhalter would be dumb to think he was worthy of bein a startin RB to be honest...he's a career backup and he's right back where he should be...as a backup
 04-25-2009, 11:45 PM         #47
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
Broncos lost how?

lol you should change your dream avy. sucks that didn't work out for you. I heard AZ is going to give him a contract extension.

Nicks is interesting tho lets see how that pans out
yep.....but we can still get edwards...just give them kiwi and a 5th

braylon+nicks+manningham+eli=ship

Last edited by NYGallday; 04-25-2009 at 11:46 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #48
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
 NYGallday said:
yep.....but we can still get edwards...just give them kiwi and a 5th

braylon+nicks+manningham+eli=ship
i could have sworn that reports were sayin that the Giants refuse to give up Kiwanuka and that was the deal breaker for that trade cuz the Browns wanted him
 04-25-2009, 11:49 PM         #49
krzyboilace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ttime236 said:
Orakpo and haynesworth>>>>>>

that defense is too nice:agreement6:

Washington Redskins - Brian Orakpo, DE, Texas

Orakpo unexpectedly falls to the Redskins at No. 13. Though he was projected by many as a hybrid rusher, Orakpo will play as a conventional edge rusher alongside Pro Bowler Albert Haynesworth. With the big man occupying double teams inside, Orakpo has an opportunity to record double-digit sacks in his first season due to a high number of man-on-man blocks off the edge.
:cool-smiley-009:

hail
 9 years ago '08        #50
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
:cool-smiley-009:Ill take Beanie and keepin Q......................I think we all know who lost the draft
 04-25-2009, 11:56 PM         #51
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmaooo...orakpo a good a.ss pick..thats a steal..but watch haynesworth get injured and that would deal a huge blow to that d....

see yall in the home opener
 04-25-2009, 11:58 PM         #52
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
i could have sworn that reports were sayin that the Giants refuse to give up Kiwanuka and that was the deal breaker for that trade cuz the Browns wanted him
they wanted kiwi and a first rounder...

i think now if we give them kiwi and a pick.....we can get him maybe...cause nicks is good...but idk if he will be dominant as hell in his first year
 9 years ago '04        #53
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
 wepainters said:
Eagles' receivers are gonna out run everyone's secondary so I don't see any problem as long as the great McNabb can deliver the ball that far Put Curtis and Avant in the slot and we good...
McCoy = Curtis Martin, him and Westbrook be a good combo..we good with the best o-line in football...
We still got Reggie Brown too.

We are gonna tear s**t up this year. Can't wait.
 9 years ago '04        #54
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,044 | Props total: 6102 6102
 wepainters said:
Eagles' receivers are gonna out run everyone's secondary so I don't see any problem as long as the great McNabb can deliver the ball that far Put Curtis and Avant in the slot and we good...
McCoy = Curtis Martin, him and Westbrook be a good combo..we good with the best o-line in football...
please broncos still got a better o-line than yall. We gave up the 2nd least amount of sacks last year and stay putting out 1000 yd rushers
 9 years ago '05        #55
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
Waaaaaaaaaay too early to say who won the draft, especially when they still have 5 rounds to go. As far as evaluating the picks in the first two rounds I think the Eagles did a good job. They addressed their needs. I also think the Patriots have flown under the radar and had a great first day as well.

As for my Giants, I like who we drafted. I'm ecstatic to have Hakeem Nicks in blue, he was my favorite realistic receiver to draft. I love his hands and how he catches anything in his reach.

At first I wasn't sure about Clint Sintim but listening to some interview with our GM and director of college scouting I am confident he will fit in. Even though he is switching from a 3-4 to a 4-3 he will fit into our scheme. He is poor in man coverage but he wasn't asked to do that in college so with some coaching hoprfully that will improve but he has experience dropping in zone. His greatest strngth is getting after the QB which I love, we now have a lb who can blitz.

As for Beatty, with coaching he will be a starter for us in a couple years. He has all the tools to become a top tier LT and I'm confident that the coaching staff will help him improve his weaknesses and reach his potential.

and your damn right i'm optimistic
 9 years ago '04        #56
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
the eagles win everything but superbowls.

owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
 9 years ago '04        #57
jaybizzle 
space
space
$3,323 | Props total: 10 10
 wepainters said:
Orakpo should have never fallen that far Dude is gonna be nice foreal..
yeah Orakpo is a beast
 9 years ago '07        #58
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 chctynig2804 said:
i have to agree even tho Maclin was a decent pick....i dont see him ever bein a true #1 either, thats gonna have to be Jackson...but yea they are all the same receiver for the most part
:agreement6: the eagles better hope frail jackson is in the weightroom because if not he's not gonna be a #1.landry damn near cracked his ribs on a big hit and frail jackson folded up like a b***h

wepainters said:
Shut ur b***h a.ss up :slap: and spell Maclin's name right next time

They woulda been in the SB last year if it wasn't for the s**tty D
teach that f*g**t how to run routes then i'll prounce his name right

Stupendamatic said:
Waaaaaaaaaay too early to say who won the draft, especially when they still have 5 rounds to go. As far as evaluating the picks in the first two rounds I think the Eagles did a good job. They addressed their needs. I also think the Patriots have flown under the radar and had a great first day as well.

As for my Giants, I like who we drafted. I'm ecstatic to have Hakeem Nicks in blue, he was my favorite realistic receiver to draft. I love his hands and how he catches anything in his reach.

At first I wasn't sure about Clint Sintim but listening to some interview with our GM and director of college scouting I am confident he will fit in. Even though he is switching from a 3-4 to a 4-3 he will fit into our scheme. He is poor in man coverage but he wasn't asked to do that in college so with some coaching hoprfully that will improve but he has experience dropping in zone. His greatest strngth is getting after the QB which I love, we now have a lb who can blitz.

As for Beatty, with coaching he will be a starter for us in a couple years. He has all the tools to become a top tier LT and I'm confident that the coaching staff will help him improve his weaknesses and reach his potential.

and your damn right i'm optimistic
giants need to add another safety to go along with phillips then they can have the #1 defense in the nfc.the linebackers last year couldnt cover nor get home on the blitz! now the giants have a linebacker who can cover (boley) and a linebacker who blitz and get after the qb(sintim) add that safety and the defense is complete!:applause: who gonna f**k with the dline:dancingcool:

Last edited by 24/7foamz; 04-26-2009 at 04:42 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #59
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 wepainters said:
U just mad Panthers ain't do s**t today
Did better than the Eagles...Got a DE who was projected to go in the first round and only got to pay him 2nd round money...plus we got Otah from y'all pick last year...Thanks again for a starting RT who will be pro-bowl by 2011 season...
 04-26-2009, 05:42 AM         #60
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of yall are slow as s**t. Hes the same player as jackson yet is 2 inches taller and 20 pounds heavier? okaaaaaaaaaaay

I see all the same b***hes hating.

Continue on, we already whipped that a.ss last year, add to that a retooled o line, a great FB, a new WR, a capable backup rb, and celek with another year under his belt
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy