Eagles won the draft

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #181
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 slimwillie said:
@ Giants fans sayin the Eagles are cheap yet they're owner stuck Plax contract in his bank account.

why didn' the GMen get Boldin instead of draftin 2 wideouts in the 1st 3 rounds
same reason y'all didn't get him.....dude wants too much money
 04-27-2009, 07:09 AM         #182
The Blueprint² 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYGallday said:
this nikka said nicks isnt strong...gtfoh....all maclin is just speed thats it what is he going to do when somebody presses him and jams him at the line...yea he will be good when you run a reverse or a screen and maybe a streak depends on whos defending him....
Outta here man. They said the same s**t about jackson and what did he do? 912 yards for a rookie is damn impressive son. Stop lying to yourself, n*ggas couldnt handle jackson speed f**k they gonna do with maclin?
 04-27-2009, 07:16 AM         #183
The Blueprint² 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
WE added more to our D tho. Our secondary was already nasty. But our D Line was average. We have the best D in the division now. :greetings10: and yall are the worst NFC leading defense ever You only went up after yall smashed on the Cowgirls Yall arent the best D in the NFC.
But defense wasnt ever your problem though, Offense has always been the foreskins problem and will continue to be.

24/7foamz said:
these eagle fans have the nerve to call giant fans slow but i said plenty of times that nicks is ready to start now and these eagle fans still dont get it maclin is a "project" wr right now and if he have a problem getting off the line in bump coverage then how he gonna get off the line against the giants corners?! thats all they play is press coverage.the only reason maclin was ranked higher then nicks is because of his speed and punt/kick return ability.

as a wr nicks>>>>>>>>>>maclin
Wow this s**t is getting real repetitive real fast, Seems like I'm clearly making the same points to you which are flying over your retarded a.ss head. Yes maclin will have problems getting off the line from your dbs just like d. jackson did :rolleyes: what a f**king idiot.
 9 years ago '07        #184
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 The Blueprint² said:
@ retarTED

Typical dumbass giant fan
@ you not getting it......
 9 years ago '07        #185
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
Most Eagles fans are retarded.... I have no other explanation for these comments I'm reading.. Ya get hype for all the wrong reasons..

*Using retards hand movements and speaking in retards voice*
"You will neva win a superbowl with Mcnabb..."
 04-27-2009, 07:58 AM         #186
The Blueprint² 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ retarTED

Typical dumbass giant fan
 04-27-2009, 08:03 AM         #187
The Blueprint² 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nice way to edit your post. You're not fooling anyone queen tito
 9 years ago '07        #188
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 slimwillie said:
@ Redskins fans bragging about upgrading their D. you're D was already good. it's your pathetic offense that keeps you in the cellar.

Giants fans think Nicks is better then Maclin
nicks hands>>>maclin
nicks speed<<<maclin
nicks jumping>>>maclin

maclin is more of a big play guy but wont be getting those 3rd and 8s like nicks imo
 9 years ago '04        #189
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Venom said:
why you keep sayin the giants wanted maclin if he was available? its obvious they had their sights on nicks. if they wanted maclin that badly they could of easily traded up since they had a s**tload of picks. like i said, i would be pissed if they got maclin like i was disappointed they got nicks instead of britt.

yada yada yada giants got knocked out the playoffs twice in 3 years by the eagles. but what you fail to mean that 1 year of those 3. we won the super bowl. why would i be salty?

when your team win a superbowl, then speak.

britt doesn't have nick's hand's.....
 9 years ago '09        #190
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
i think eagles and giants had the best drafts
 9 years ago '04        #191
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 mt fuji said:
britt doesn't have nick's hand's.....
I know that. I figured the giants would get somebody that most resemble burress
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '04        #192
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 slimwillie said:
first you said they didn't want a 5'9" pipsqueak and now it's they want some1 who can run routes

If Nicks is so ready why Was Maclin rated higher then him talent wise on EVERY1's board?
The reason I said he was 5'9 because I thought espn said he was 5'9 durin the draft. Obviously it was a mistake. But the other things I said still stands.

How do u know maclin was rated higher on EVERYBODY boards? You don't know what the giants have on their board, f**k outta here

Cause espn or whatever analysts had maclin higher doesn't me was higher on every teams board and the only reason he's rated higher by most is because he's a good returner too
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '06        #193
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
Hard to give grades on drafts this early but.... our combination of trades,free agents,and dratting immeadiate needs looks good.....

lost T.Thomas picked up peters (younger player as well)
lost dawkins, will hurt leadership wise, but at 36 he on the decline, scooped up jones
LJ.Smith f**k this clown.... celek took his job anyway
scheppard: limited playing time last year anyway

Maclin and Jackson on the outside, should open up space for our better route runners curtis and avant..... Curtis wasn't healthy last year, he will be more of a factor this seasoon

If Ingram pans out we got two solid te's as well.... damm this offense is looking scary

Hopefully West comes out wit a chip on his shoulder this year and can stay healthy
 9 years ago '07        #194
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450
 The Blueprint² said:
But defense wasnt ever your problem though, Offense has always been the foreskins problem and will continue to be.

Wow this s**t is getting real repetitive real fast, Seems like I'm clearly making the same points to you which are flying over your retarded a.ss head. Yes maclin will have problems getting off the line from your dbs just like d. jackson did :rolleyes: what a f**king idiot.
im adressing the fact that you eagle fans dont get the fact that maclin was ranked high for his speed and his special team ability but as a wr he's a project right now! so according to some of you eagle fans i guess DHB>>>>>Crabtree then?
 9 years ago '07        #195
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,112 | Props total: 6324 6324
 ginobili 20 said:
Hard to give grades on drafts this early but.... our combination of trades,free agents,and dratting immeadiate needs looks good.....

lost T.Thomas picked up peters (younger player as well)
lost dawkins, will hurt leadership wise, but at 36 he on the decline, scooped up jones
LJ.Smith f**k this clown.... celek took his job anyway
scheppard: limited playing time last year anyway

Maclin and Jackson on the outside, should open up space for our better route runners curtis and avant..... Curtis wasn't healthy last year, he will be more of a factor this seasoon

If Ingram pans out we got two solid te's as well.... damm this offense is looking scary

Hopefully West comes out wit a chip on his shoulder this year and can stay healthy
true that ..... i like avant man....he's tough as nails and doesn't mind going in the middle to make the tough catch ...dont know how many times he's bailed donovan out i think that would be ideal ... but then again watching Maclin...he's pretty good in the slot as well... NO SAFETY OR LB will keep up with him ...and especially with desean on the outside it'll be a who's who to double team.
 9 years ago '04        #196
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
at the end of the day i have no problem admitting that the eagirls had a hell of a draft.will that translate into anything?who knows.but they did damn good.

we had a BBQ/b-day party for my wife Saturday,me and the homies were watching the draft and when the f**king browns made the trade with philly and the eagles got maclin we all let out a collective"AAAAAAHHHH f**kKKKKKK"

at the same time,our D has the chance to be better then it was 2 years ago,everything we lost we have back,in abundance.b***hES BE SCARED.

Last edited by mt fuji; 04-27-2009 at 07:33 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #197
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 slimwillie said:
so you get your info from espn then come on message boards and pretend to know what you're talking about

and yes the Gianst beat writer was on WIP today and he said the Giants had Maclin as the #6 player in the draft. not receiver but the #6 player :greetings10:

Nicks wasn't even the best WR on his team in college. Tate>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nicks
well, you just said it yourself. player, not receiver.:greetings10:

maclin is return man too. nicks is not, he's a pure receiver.:dancingcool:
 9 years ago '05        #198
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,287 | Props total: 646 646
 slimwillie said:
so you get your info from espn then come on message boards and pretend to know what you're talking about

and yes the Gianst beat writer was on WIP today and he said the Giants had Maclin as the #6 player in the draft. not receiver but the #6 player :greetings10:

Nicks wasn't even the best WR on his team in college. Tate>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nicks
lol thats why tate got drafted in the 3rd?

tate was good no doubt but injury prone

Nicks was the more consitant guy though:greetings10:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
113 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy