Eminem - 3 A.M. Discusion Thread

most viewed right now
 150
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 115
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
99 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 111
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
79 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 72
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
133 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Is he back?
sickkkk (em is back) 96 80.67%
wackk (encore part 2) 23 19.33%
Voters: 119. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '09        #101
Knowledgeable 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$12,450 | Props total: 6294 6294
 ROC da MIC said:
we will be touring soon june - july onwards!

to all these rappers you see every day driving a lambo/ferrari/ random sports car

ITS NOT THEIRS! we roll in suv's and mercs for day to day stuff only when its time to stunt do we pull out the toys!

dudes be on worldstar/smack/youtube going to the bodega for a snapple in a lambo its not real if u really owned that s**t u wouldnt do day to day s**t in it!

young jeezy has a car hire company he be renting luxury cars to alot of rappers

BUCK was one of them!

i have heard the whole album (relapse) its a good solid album

im heading to miami as we speak!!!!


Thanks for the info Roc..So how many tracks are on the album and does he get deep on alot of songs or are most of them like "We made you"?
 9 years ago '06        #102
oflo 
space
space
space
$569 | Props total: 293 293
"it a good solid album" sounds like hes nicely saying its got some dope tracks but also has a lot of fillers. wutever though...eminem in the game is only a good thing in my opinion
 9 years ago '06        #103
Honolulu Blue 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$17,780 | Props total: 1757 1757
its only a good, solid album? i was expecting more than that, it's 5 years in the making..
 9 years ago '05        #104
jmill30 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$940 | Props total: 86 86
thanks for the info. homeboy always comes with the truth but roc why u on ya way to Miami
 9 years ago '04        #105
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,203 | Props total: 2715 2715
 ROC da MIC said:
we will be touring soon june - july onwards!

to all these rappers you see every day driving a lambo/ferrari/ random sports car

ITS NOT THEIRS! we roll in suv's and mercs for day to day stuff only when its time to stunt do we pull out the toys!

dudes be on worldstar/smack/youtube going to the bodega for a snapple in a lambo its not real if u really owned that s**t u wouldnt do day to day s**t in it!

young jeezy has a car hire company he be renting luxury cars to alot of rappers

BUCK was one of them!

i have heard the whole album (relapse) its a good solid album

im heading to miami as we speak!!!!
Thanks for the honest opinion of the album. No reason to come out like others and claim "CLASSIC!!! IT'S THE BEST EVER"
 9 years ago '04        #106
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194
ill take a good solid album over encore..
 9 years ago '06        #107
Storchaveli 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$28,305 | Props total: 5327 5327
^^Ok this is ONE man's opinion. And "a good solid album" happens to be his. The problem with BX is that there are alot b***h cosigners and followers. It's called the Co-sign Effect. That ONE opinion that you read FIRST gets engraved in your f**kin brain and no matter what happens after, you stick to that opinion because it compromised your judgement by hitting you first. Alot of you are acting like "a good solid album" is the HIGHEST it'll go cuz of ONE guy who said it on a message board. Just shut the f**k up and wait till you listen to it before you get all shaky. For all we know, it could be WORSE. Relax.
 9 years ago '04        #108
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$15,107 | Props total: 6874 6874
 Storchaveli said:
^^Ok this is ONE man's opinion. And "a good solid album" happens to be his. The problem with BX is that there are alot b***h cosigners and followers. It's called the Co-sign Effect. That ONE opinion that you read FIRST gets engraved in your f**kin brain and no matter what happens after, you stick to that opinion because it compromised your judgement by hitting you first. Alot of you are acting like "a good solid album" is the HIGHEST it'll go cuz of ONE guy who said it on a message board. Just shut the f**k up and wait till you listen to it before you get all shaky. For all we know, it could be WORSE. Relax.
lol sounds like YOU need 2 relax n*gga...
 9 years ago '06        #109
Storchaveli 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$28,305 | Props total: 5327 5327
^^ Nah I'm just sick of seeing people left and right here get swayed by ONE little post so easily. Just look at 'em. They're all over.
 04-21-2009, 09:48 PM         #110
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
**UPDATE**

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




Stream Link
 Krs ones nose said:


There's a live stream
 KoKen said:


Last edited by Wasted; 04-23-2009 at 07:53 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #111
The N 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$49,326 | Props total: 24932 24932
Dear Stan a.ss nugga
 04-21-2009, 10:07 PM         #112
ferrari f-50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good s**t
 04-21-2009, 10:25 PM         #113
Brown Bomber II  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Have yall seen this? Old footage...
 9 years ago '07        #114
Jayceon 498 heat pts498
space
avatar space
space
$27,834 | Props total: 1328 1328
hopefully he's sittin on a banger.
 9 years ago '07        #115
Bkjj11 3745 heat pts3745
space
avatar space
space
$97,172 | Props total: 79876 79876
Awwwww s**ttttt
 9 years ago '05        #116
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,402 | Props total: 1116 1116
:applause:
 9 years ago '07        #117
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
2 Minutes ago.. you stay refreshin' that twitter page?

but I wanna hear it.
 9 years ago '04        #118
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,248 | Props total: 5 5
yessir....
 9 years ago '05        #119
dameons 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$1,562 | Props total: 77 77
Thank you , dog....
 9 years ago '06        #120
Nash P 
space
avatar space
space
$633 | Props total: 45 45
 m-f said:
2 Minutes ago.. you stay refreshin' that twitter page?

but I wanna hear it.
you can get twitter updates as text messages.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
73 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
57 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
115 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
133 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Article inside Jet Li battling thyroid condition. Does not look good
50 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
53 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy