Eminem - 3 A.M. Discusion Thread

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
29 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is he back?
sickkkk (em is back) 96 80.67%
wackk (encore part 2) 23 19.33%
Voters: 119. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #641
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 kingz21 said:
stfu and suck my d**k

there going to be a million other people that like it first week

9 years ago '04        #642
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,221 | Props total: 2219 2219
Not liking it...but better than the first single....and better than anything on Enore....
 9 years ago '07        #643
Cash-Da-Magic 
space
space
$386 | Props total: 101 101
Bump this s**t loud with ya headphones, and listen to them lyrics man. n*gga went off something crazy on this track. Slim Shady back on that twisted s**t, and those rhymes are off the richter scale. Only Marshall can spit shyt like that. The accent is annoying as fukk, but looking past it, Em fiended on this track. Straight ate this joint up....dammm...
 9 years ago '04        #644
korrupted 
space
space
space
$2,982 | Props total: 1 1
 Cash-Da-Magic said:
Bump this s**t loud with ya headphones, and listen to them lyrics man. n*gga went off something crazy on this track. Slim Shady back on that twisted s**t, and those rhymes are off the richter scale. Only Marshall can spit shyt like that. The accent is annoying as fukk, but looking past it, Em fiended on this track. Straight ate this joint up....dammm...
 04-25-2009, 12:43 AM         #645
youngholla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cash-Da-Magic said:
headphones? are you serious ...first off i have a car, and corny s**t like this wouldnt see daylight in my ride...maybe "the way i am", "stan", or some s**t like that, but this fictional, animated, a.ss b.s.
 9 years ago '07        #646
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
finally. now we're going in the right direction, em!
 9 years ago '06        #647
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
eminem probably knew alot of people would hype this s**t up since he aint had a song like this in a while. song is arite, it aint all that. alot of yall actin like women getting excited. ima wait till the album comes out before i say whether hes back or he did really fall off
 9 years ago '07        #648
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
 polorsport2345 said:
lil n*gga go to bed, its past ya bedtime
shutup :applause:
 Verse said:
1.) You call yourself "Weezy Jr." and have "Wayne's World" in your Reppin' bar, you have no room or merit to call someone a "d**k Rider".

2.) You listen to Wayne, so it isn't surprising that you didn't take notice to the plethora of multi-syllabic and internal rhyme schemes in this record.

3.) Please for the sake of the wonderful site that is Boxden, flick your retard switch to the "Off" setting.....

Thank you, and enjoy the rest of your Friday evening....
wow at you trynna brign my boy weezy into this,wayne has way more lyrical wordplay than em and wayne is way better than em as we speak,he's not making trash like "we amde you"
 MonkTaker said:
lol obviously u dont know what wordplay or multi's are..

so stickingn a flashlight up kim kardashians a.ss and jerking off to hanna montana is wordplay ?

f**k that
:applause:
 9 years ago '07        #649
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,581 | Props total: 5268 5268
 CheezyDoDo said:
wow at you trynna brign my boy weezy into this,wayne has way more lyrical wordplay than em and wayne is way better than em as we speak,he's not making trash like "we amde you"
@ Wayne bein' more lyrical than Em, Wayne himself will tell he can't see Em.....

6:22-6:28
^
^
^
^
^
There you go, and "We Made You" >>>>>>>>>>>>Wayne.

Last edited by Verse; 04-25-2009 at 08:34 AM..
 04-25-2009, 09:19 AM         #650
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
at you being so mad over a male artist. You feminine fudge packer. I'm sure Eminem loves his man pack in your mouth :laughing9:. And I don't give a f**k about other people you idiot, I'm the one who just listened to it.
lo@ u being so quick to say im mad

i bet you didn't even take it the lyrics because your too stupid to decipher it

go logg out and buy your dipset byrdgang mixtapes from your local bodega
 04-25-2009, 09:19 AM         #651
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo cheezydoo i seen your pic and your one ugly muddasuccka
 9 years ago '04        #652
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,167 | Props total: 1625 1625
 CheezyDoDo said:
shutup :applause:

so stickingn a flashlight up kim kardashians a.ss and jerking off to hanna montana is wordplay ?

f**k that
:applause:
he's not making trash like "we made you" n*gga wtf is "lollipop" that s**t was straight corny garbo
 9 years ago '04        #653
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 440 440
wayne has way more lyrical wordplay than em
 9 years ago '04        #654
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,071 | Props total: 26 26
hate him or love him em is back on peoples minds.
 9 years ago '04        #655
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193

[CODE]
Eminem - 3AM

i n f o

ripper.: Team CMS date ripped..: Apr-24-2009
label..: Shady/Interscope date released: 000-00-0000
encoder: Lame 3.90.3 APS release size.: 6,7 MB
bitrate: VBR kbps tracks.......: 01
mode...: Joint-Stereo source.......: CDDA
url....: n/a

n o t e s

More predictable music from Eminem....oh well...how
you don't progress in 10 years is beyond me...but
whatever.

d a t a

# t r a c k n a m e t i m e

01- 3AM (Album) [05:20]

6,7 m e g s t o t a l [05:20]
[/CODE]
[CODE]http://rapidshare.com/files/226120707/e-3amcds.rar[/CODE]
 04-26-2009, 05:28 PM         #656
nxn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 famoussasjohn said:
If you actually got a physical copy of that thing, I would love you long time if you uploaded a FLAC version of it somewhere for me.

Last edited by nxn; 04-26-2009 at 05:30 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #657
space
space
 nxn said:
If you actually got a physical copy of that thing, I would love you long time if you uploaded a FLAC version of it somewhere for me.
sadly it isnt mine, its a group rip. can always buy the cd when its released and FLAC yourself. i have never messed with FLAC is there a difference in quality?
 9 years ago '05        #658
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,976 | Props total: 3240 3240
Why the f**k is there a 36 page discussion on a single song? Makes no f**ken sense.
 04-26-2009, 05:53 PM         #659
nxn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 famoussasjohn said:
sadly it isnt mine, its a group rip. can always buy the cd when its released and FLAC yourself. i have never messed with FLAC is there a difference in quality?
Well, that's really a touchy subject. The file you posted is a V2 lame mp3 rip, and a lot of people would say they can tell the difference in quality between that and a V0 mp3 or FLAC rip. So in this case, yeah it might make a difference.

As far as V0 mp3 vs. FLAC rips, most people would not be able to distinguish between them. Some people claim to be able to, but most of them are audiophiles who spend insane amounts of money on equipment that allows them to hear the difference.

Also, if you're interested in making remixes or using portions of the audio in other places, having a FLAC is absolutelly necessary. Tanscoding from a lossly format (such as an mp3, regardless of the quality setting) to any other format will always give you lower quality sound than if you sampled from a lossless source in the beginning.

So like going from a FLAC file to a V2 mp3 is higher quality than going from V0 mp3 file to V2 mp3 file even though the end results are technically V2 in both cases.

Anyway, most people don't have the equipment or the need for FLAC files, and I'd say sticking to V0 is a safe bet. I only asked because I was going to make a V0 rip of the FLAC and upload both of the versions to a private tracker so I'd get a nice boost to my status there :D
 9 years ago '04        #660
space
space
^ oh i see, sounds like a pain in the end, especially if you are going to buy equipment to hear the difference. im good with my system on my computer. im sure it will be available to purchase soon, always check amazon or something, they usually have the singles cds available.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago