Eminem - 3 A.M. Discusion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
130 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is he back?
sickkkk (em is back) 96 80.67%
wackk (encore part 2) 23 19.33%
Voters: 119. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #581
akeem923 22 heat pts22
space
space
$1,376 | Props total: 620 620
just listened to the joint in my beats by dre headphones. the joint is CRAZY!!!
 9 years ago '07        #582
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
ahh man song sounds cool but i agree with his flow making very hard to listen i couldnt even finish the full track...The dre beat is cool tho
 9 years ago '06        #583
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14771 14771
i honestly thought when i jumped online tonight to hear the song that it was just going to be f**kin horrible, worse than "We Made You" with all the comments some you band wagon mothaf**kas was sayin, but then I heard the record it was jumpin. the song bangs, f**k wat yall talking about, his voice is kinda weird but in no way, shape, form, or fashion is it as stupid as that damn accent he uses on "We Made You" and i actually was kinda feelin it. the beat was bangin too and Eminem always k!lls with his flow and multi syllables and s**t. i knew the song was doomed (at least as far BX goes) when it got so much hype going into. it was GUARANTEED that a certain group of ppl would jump right on it (some not even hearing it) and say it was the worst song they ever heard then the co-signing squad would come out and say "co-sign" and then the stans would come out and say how it was the greatest record they ever heard and then their co-signers would jump in. the unbiased folks come out here and there saying either they just dint like the record or they did. the song is not ground breaking nor is it song of the year but its banging and sure as hell better than the lead single.
 9 years ago '06        #584
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14771 14771
 -Phase One- said:
I was hoping this track would be like "no apologies" or similar to his older stuff, but damn, back to the f**king accent again. I like to know why he continues to use that annoying a.ss voice. Does he really think it sounds good?

The beat is nice, the flow is good, the lyrics are good, but the song is s**t and unbearable to listen to because of the Arabic accent. Yeah, I agree it's better than We Made You, but that's not saying much.

I'm not even going to make myself look forward to this album because I bet every f**king song is in that tone. I don't give a s**t how great the lyrics are, that doesn't matter if you can't even listen to it without getting annoyed.

I don't see how anyone can enjoy the accent.

*goes to listen to MMLP*
so you think he did that arrabic accent from "We Made You"? your ears work? he used a different tone for his voice but my god if u think that's that arrabic accent then i dont know what to tell ya.
 9 years ago '06        #585
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 Birdman's Back said:
so you think he did that arrabic accent from "We Made You"? your ears work? he used a different tone for his voice but my god if u think that's that arrabic accent then i dont know what to tell ya.

It's the same s**t he's been using since Encore. Arabic voice, mumble jumble, jibberish, whatever the f**k you want to call it. It's annoying as f**k and it makes it hard to listen to.
 9 years ago '08        #586
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
here's what i don't get ... cheezydodo saying em's voice is hard to listen to ... yet he willingly accepts lil waynes cringeworthy voice on a daily basis

lyrically eminem is back on point with this s**t ... if you don't think he is then you are straight up wrong lol like what more were you expecting?

i swear to god, half these people saying he fell off are the ones who were the biggest groupies in the first place like did you worship him THAT much in 2002 that now he's not quite living up to your standards ... he disappoints you and you feel the need to tell us all? get off the man's nuts lol
 9 years ago '04        #587
ziatic 
space
space
space
$472 | Props total: 13 13
 -Phase One- said:
It's the same s**t he's been using since Encore. Arabic voice, mumble jumble, jibberish, whatever the f**k you want to call it. It's annoying as f**k and it makes it hard to listen to.
the "accent" isn't even close to the one i heard on encore....basically everyone needs to give this song a listen and judge for themselves....i'm in no way an eminem fan and i'll admit that this song is a good tune no matter how u slice it
 9 years ago '06        #588
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 ziatic said:
the "accent" isn't even close to the one i heard on encore....basically everyone needs to give this song a listen and judge for themselves....i'm in no way an eminem fan and i'll admit that this song is a good tune no matter how u slice it

It's similar, though. The reason I hated Encore was because most of the songs he kept f**king with his voice, adding a couple fart sounds here and there. Now it seems like it's permanent, minus the fart noises.

I did give the song a listen. It was hard to sit through the whole song, but I listened to it. Everything about the song is good, it's just that tone of voice he uses that makes the song hard to listen to.

It's like with Lil Wayne. I liked his older music, till he started f**king with his voice and now he's pure garbage.
 04-24-2009, 12:29 AM         #589
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i must be the only one feeling this ...eminem back on his charlie manson s**t!
 9 years ago '05        #590
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,287 | Props total: 646 646
crack
 9 years ago '04        #591
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,708 | Props total: 436 436
 youngholla said:
thats sick, lil wayne gets hate for saying s**t like this, but yall praise corny s**t like that...wowww
lol...I was thinking the same thing

the track is wack tho,, everyone hyping it up cause its Em
 9 years ago '04        #592
Antman2k2 
space
space
$310 | Props total: 8 8
HOLY s**t @ the second verse!! :agreement6:

f**k THE HATERS...SHADY IS BACK
 04-24-2009, 01:06 AM         #593
clickclack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thw whole track is illsick. Reminded me of necro a lot. haha. I just wish he had some better drums for the beat. that snare needs to have more stick resonance, but thats just my opinoin. besides that, damn. the serial k!ller s**t is sick. the flow, wordplay is vintage eminem. Good s**t.
 04-24-2009, 02:03 AM         #594
jpointer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Are you ppl on a different planet or something? I'm a Em fan...I got every CD and this terrible song is what I would consider "hot garbage"...his CD is gonna suck face it...Eminem is old news
 04-24-2009, 02:31 AM         #595
.aviator.man.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
flipped out at that 2nd verse....flipped out more over that 3rd verse. wow. no wonder royce sayin this gonna be eminems "black album". this song is f**kin illllll
 9 years ago '08        #596
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,799 | Props total: 9121 9121
 jpointer said:
Are you ppl on a different planet or something? I'm a Em fan...I got every CD and this terrible song is what I would consider "hot garbage"...his CD is gonna suck face it...Eminem is old news
If it doesn't appeal to you it, doesn't appeal to you. Don't pass off your opinion as fact, I loved the theme and vibe of the song.
 04-24-2009, 02:50 AM         #597
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
notice all these haters are new members with 10 posts.
 9 years ago '07        #598
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
i dnt hear the accent.
Posted via Mobile Device
 04-24-2009, 02:58 AM         #599
pmidy88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thatruest said:
Sick a.ss flow, multi rhyme scheme, wordplay and concept. If he delivered it with his normal voice it would've been way too dark and not sounded as psychotic. I honestly believe this was the only way he saw this being done. Albeit, it is a spinoff from the "I'm Having a Relapse" track. I like it but I also see where most of you are coming from.
co sign^
and ever verse was sick you just have to really listen to what he is saying he is painting a horror scene of him waking up after blacking out from k!lling people and his voice and accent what ever you wanna call it is shaping the mood
give a few listen i bet yall change your mind this is real hip hop if you ask me
em is sick
this album didnt come out yet and im already anticipating relapse 2
 04-24-2009, 03:48 AM         #600
magatsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well I like it better than the other two tracks but GODDAMMIT EMINEM! What the f**k! n*gga we know you can rap, you don't gotta prove that. I want to hear you talk about some s**t. n*gga Proof died, the game is in shambles, you been gone for years, give me some goddamn substance n*gga. I just read the interview about him talking about don't expect the rest of the album to be like the first 2 tracks and then I hear this..............sigh.

You were already too grown to be on this silly s**t years ago. I ain't saying be on some extra serious depressed s**t but I was expecting a lot more. I want some substance. That s**t was supposed to be gritty and on that chainsaw eminem type s**t but it feels like this n*gga traded it in for a weedwhacker. Cut out that high pitched s**t, its lookin like Slim Shady's losing it. I hope what I hear from here on out gets better.

If you gonna be on that horrorcore type s**t then do it right like we know you can!

A lot of ya'll straight d**kriding, lettin weak s**t slide cuz its by your fav. rapper, thats why the game so f**ked up now. How can you be a real Eminem fan and tell me you don't notice that high pitched goofy s**t he on. Listen to the above verses, hear how angry that n*gga was! Listen to what he's saying, straight disrespect, straight insensitivity. Not a care in the world about what the censors say. Who the f**k else could have got away with the Columbine references at that time?!?!

I guess he's just not angry enough anymore, not enough family issues, female issues, drug issues, lord knows he ain't broke. I guess time passes, people change/soften. Even reading his interviews he being politically correct as a muthaf**ka. Talkin about he doesn't think A. Roth sounds like an old him or that he would work with Lil Wayne. Whats next a single with T-Pain? What the f**k Em. I always could depend on you to call bulls**t but now he's the one bulls**tting.

I'm still hoping the full album changes my mind but I get the feeling this is gonna be another Encore, just a couple of real tracks and a bunch of weak silly goofy s**t. Don't let real n*ggaz down Em, please. Dead a.ss, if Em can't do it then we got a bad road ahead. All the greats are getting old and ain't got it like they used to meanwhile no one's replaced them.

Last edited by magatsu; 04-24-2009 at 03:51 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy