Rapper Gemstones aka GEMINI retires ((Says He Found Jesus))

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
32 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #1
13338 pageviews
20 comments

LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,608 | Props total: 436 436
Rapper Gemstones aka GEMINI retires ((Says He Found Jesus))

This n*gga was nice with the ink & pad too image Just posted this on his Myspace:

Hello world. My name is Demarco Castle. You all might have known me as Gemini or Gemstones. This is just a little letter in regards to all the chatter and spectulation. I would 1st like to start by saying... I've found Christ or shall I say Christ found me... Because it wasn't him that was lost... It was me, LOL! Know that I don't exspect most of you guys to understand or even begin to fathom what has taking place. If you don't have the spiritual wisdom to discern certain things, for this would be looked at to you as FOOLISHNESS because you're still leaning on your own understanding! Am I a rapper? No. I now consider myself a messenger of Christ/ a servant of the lord! And for the rest of my journey this talent which is not mine that God has given me will be used to help save lost souls. Many may rebuttle and say "You were already on that path!" Yeah maybe I was, but God wasn't getting all the glory. The lord said "Be not conformed of the world. Be in the world, but not of the world. And anything that's of the world is NOT of God!" And the world loved my music. That's how you know it wasn't of God. There was a positive message in my music indeed! But the residue from the world was all over it. I was straddling both sides of the fence and we all know salt water and fresh water can't come out the same faucet! I had to make a choice and this industry is not worth my salvation! For God said "What does it profit a man to gain the WHOLE world and lose his soul?" The next time you guys hear anything pertaining to music from me... It will be GOSPEL!!! Since my new walk with the lord I've found peace, happiness, wisdom, understanding and last but not least I've married my beautiful wife!!! I trust and believe in the lord that my light will lead the blind out of darkness. I belong to man, but I make myself a slave to all people. I do this to help save as many people as I can... AMEN!

20 comments for "Rapper Gemstones aka GEMINI retires ((Says He Found Jesus))"

9 years ago '08        #2
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,113 | Props total: 2641 2641
He lost, IMO.
 9 years ago '07        #3
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
Wow...:wow:
 9 years ago '04        #4
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2

That's too bad man. Dude was a really talented cat. He can spit and he was a great singer. He had potential to be something special in the game.
 9 years ago '04        #5
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
wow...and i was just bumpin the Cool today in the whip...

thats crazy buh hey man he felt like he had 2 do what he had to do i can respect that....i just hope he dont pull a Mason betha n really try n play both sides

then ill be like n*gga....u might as well shoulda just kept on rappin
 9 years ago '04        #6
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
lol wut
 04-22-2009, 10:45 PM         #7
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scan said:
lol wut
lol at your dumb a.ss
 9 years ago '08        #8
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,103 | Props total: 23318 23318
this nicca, drop troubles of the world then find God bruh. I been waiting for that cd since 07
 9 years ago '06        #9
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 Tommy_Bunz said:
lol at your dumb a.ss
i dunno why but that s**t had me laughin.
 9 years ago '04        #10
Tabasco 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 12 12
I saw this coming dudes last 2 mixtapes were total opposites, he went from a k!ll a n*gga who try me, to lets save the hood. He was nice though....
 9 years ago '05        #11
VanKwisH 
space
space
space
$564 | Props total: 0 0
damn..... i liked dude's music.... sad to see talent like that go away... but if he ain't rapping...
what the hell is he gunna do now??
 9 years ago '06        #12
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,999 | Props total: 1463 1463
Okay I know I called some of you lame for getting on Cudi for doing this. And god bless Gemini if he's happy and good. BUT, this retiring before you even get on, is becoming the gayest fad now.
 9 years ago '06        #13
Nash P 
space
space
$632 | Props total: 44 44
How can anyone argue about him choosing God over a music industry? Are you serious!? Only BX smh
 04-23-2009, 01:31 AM         #14
onq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who????????
 04-23-2009, 01:53 AM         #15
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 onq said:
who????????

who?!
 9 years ago '06        #16
ICanDoIt 
space
space
space
$2,036 | Props total: 0 0
 Tabasco said:
I saw this coming dudes last 2 mixtapes were total opposites, he went from a k!ll a n*gga who try me, to lets save the hood. He was nice though....
I was just about to mention that...

My whole thing is, yeah when you first came out you was on some gutter s**t...but how you gon switch it up and go positive and STILL say it's not good enough? Where is it written down that every n*gga that ever spit a bar is going to hell?
 04-23-2009, 08:13 AM         #17
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
..i ain't mad at dude..a lil disappointed as a fan..but...you can't be mad at that..good luck to him
 04-23-2009, 08:27 AM         #18
Lord Hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Imagin3 said:
He lost, IMO.
hell f**k yeah
 9 years ago '09        #19
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,176 | Props total: 3454 3454
I have mad respect for dude for giving his life to god like this. Anybody who ways otherwise is an idiot.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy